Has anyone actually gotten results from clear muscle?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I cant say that I have how about you?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
As I said in the other thread, yes

700-800 cal deficit, have hit PRS in bench, squat and dead lift. Recovery has been much much better. I've now included Follidrone and I'm starting week 2 on that with nothing to report really but still taking CM and have another 6ish weeks

I feel as though in a high frequency training situation is where it shines. Allows you to hit the body part more often.

I love it thus far and can actually notice a difference. But due to the price I'll probably only buy it if its on sale (20% off or BOGO's)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far, dramatically improved recovery, but that's all I can specifically attribute to clear muscle.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
So far, dramatically improved recovery, but that's all I can specifically attribute to clear muscle.
same here, just improved recovery. Which I guess leads to minor strength increases, but nothing crazy like muscle full ness or pumps. Just better recovery

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I have about 8 weeks left of it though, so we'll see what happens.

Lifting_Dad

Lifting_Dad

Awards
muscletech does seem to be turning around with a balance of effectiveness and less product hyping.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seems like most users are noticing recovery enhancements.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
to me it seems like its about "on par" with the hype that surrounded OG hmb. ive said all along I feel like its disingenuous that all the CM loggers were supposed to follow a different training method, I mean really if it works it should work for any hard training athlete, regardless of training design.

Lifting_Dad

Lifting_Dad

Awards
to me it seems like its about "on par" with the hype that surrounded OG hmb. ive said all along I feel like its disingenuous that all the CM loggers were supposed to follow a different training method, I mean really if it works it should work for any hard training athlete, regardless of training design.
very hard to debate this statement.

amarula

Awards
You are correct IMO. If we start a new supplement and at the same time a new training we probably can't tell what is making the difference

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I kept my training protocol for that reason. New program and you'd have no idea if it's working or not.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very hard to debate this statement.
You're able to take on a new training regimen that would not be possible but for the clear muscle. Or at least not as effectively. That means it works, albeit indirectly. Pretty easy to debate. It facilitates the ability to train harder and more frequently.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm wondering, if all it takes to get killer results for all of you if you only change up your workout to something like MTs, then why not anyway?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing my own training routine (check my log on the other board if you wish).

Starting weight: 168
Current: 174-176 (176 on a good day ;) )

Only lift I've actually tested for was DB flat bench. I concurrently just hit 80s on that lift consistently when I started CM. First bottle of CM I gained 5 lbs on that lift. End of the second bottle I gained another 5 lbs on that lift (90 x5 x2 last week). This morning: 90 x5 x5 x3

Doing 305 on the squats now for 3 sets of 4 (so that lift definitely went up, don't know how much because I never really went lower reps on that movement so never really tested, but overall it's up).

Deadlifts I just did 315 x8 x5 (sweaty hands so shorted myself out of a rep or two on that set) x6 x6. That's the most volume I've pulled at that weight by a good margin (again, can check my log to see the progress).

The product works if you know what it does and utilize it appropriately. I've never tried HMB-Ca so for all I know, it could be equally effective but possibly may need a higher dose (anecdotally, I'm reading that 6 grams is supposed to be the sweet spot), in which you might just as well get CM instead for simpler dosing @ around the same price if you were to dose HMB-Ca properly.

My 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] promo bottle was received a week later after I finished my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] bottle, so I had been a week off of the stuff and the fatigue from my training hit me like a freight train. I also did 2 10 days no rest cycles, first two weeks on the first bottle and last two weeks on the second bottle. I’ve done these 10 day blitz cycles before and had to taper or deload soon after finishing a cycle, but on CM I just kept chugging along jumping right back into my regular 5 days lift 1 day HIIT schedule without missing a beat or having to lower intensity and/or volume in a notable fashion.

I am of course speaking purely in the context of what the ingredient can and can not do and am not in any way shape or form condemning or condoning whatever marketing language MT uses to advertise the product (for one thing, they do mis-represent the study results by calling the LBM gains lean muscle gains, the two are not interchangeable at all). Stuff works very well if you use it under the right circumstances.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
As I said in the other thread, yes

700-800 cal deficit, have hit PRS in bench, squat and dead lift. Recovery has been much much better. I've now included Follidrone and I'm starting week 2 on that with nothing to report really but still taking CM and have another 6ish weeks

I feel as though in a high frequency training situation is where it shines. Allows you to hit the body part more often.

I love it thus far and can actually notice a difference. But due to the price I'll probably only buy it if its on sale (20% off or BOGO's)
if a continue with it ill only take 4 day

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
any new studies coming out, hopefully unsponsored?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The data applies to FA as well. If anything, the FA needs a lower dosing scheme compared to Ca due to better peak serum levels and quicker absorption due to it being in free acid form.