Has anybody tried this product yet?

Neverworld

Awards
New to the forums so I don't know if I'm posting in the right section but has anybody tried Ep1c Unleashed by Olympus labs? I don't know if it's a pro hormone or not and it sounds interesting. But I don't want to take something illegal and could make me fail a drug test. If anybody has taken it, is it worth the money, is it legal, would I need a pct, and will it make me fail a drug test? Sorry for asking so many questions.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c Unleashed is a non-hormonal, completely legal, natural anabolic. I just started taking in about a week ago, but there are several people here who have used it with great success. yates84 chedapalooza BigRed1974 are a few that come to mind.

stacks556

stacks556

Awards
I've heard awesome things about Ep1c; I know about the ingredients which are all natural. You won't fail a drug test because the ingredients natural raise your base line. Give it a shot and good luck

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, if you search the forum for epic unleashed you will find tons of feedback and logs about this:) Everything you need to know is on AM if you look.

Reactions: GNO

Neverworld

Awards
Thanks for the quick responses guys I'm probably gonna give it a try in a few weeks

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New to the forums so I don't know if I'm posting in the right section but has anybody tried Ep1c Unleashed by Olympus labs? I don't know if it's a pro hormone or not and it sounds interesting. But I don't want to take something illegal and could make me fail a drug test. If anybody has taken it, is it worth the money, is it legal, would I need a pct, and will it make me fail a drug test? Sorry for asking so many questions.
The main ingredient in EP1C Unleashed, -epicatechin, comes from the cocoa plant and is natural so no worries about failing a drug test. EP1C Unleashed contains absorption enhancers since -epi on its own is poorly absorbed which some may not respond that well to it without them.

You can also read up on a lot good info here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/267889-q-olympus-labs.html

There are also 6 logs total currently running on our Oral and TD versions...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't illegal.
It isn't a prohormone.
It doesn't require a PCT.
It won't make you fail a drug test.
It will give you a first class ticket on the gain train.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ep1c Unleashed is one of the very few natural anabolics I would spend money on.

I used it in a big caloric deficit and very low carbs and my lifts and reps went up each work out.. That's pretty amazing for a natural product I think.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? In my experience, you won't put on a lot of mass with an (-)epi product, but they are great for endurance and recovery. I pop two caps of Ep1c Unleashed before I do metcons and it makes a difference. However, if you're after pure mass, there are other natural options like ArA.

I'm just trying to avoid someone buying the product then bashing it because it didn't produce the results they were after (it happens a lot)!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals? In my experience, you won't put on a lot of mass with an (-)epi product, but they are great for endurance and recovery. I pop two caps of Ep1c Unleashed before I do metcons and it makes a difference. However, if you're after pure mass, there are other natural options like ArA.

I'm just trying to avoid someone buying the product then bashing it because it didn't produce the results they were after (it happens a lot)!
Well TBH, increased endurance/recovery could result to more mass gains.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Well TBH, increased endurance/recovery could result to more mass gains.
I agree, but, IMO, there would be better products out there if pure mass is his main goal. I am basing this off an assumption that he has a limited budget. If money is not an issue, I'd certainly recommend using (-)epi year round (many people do)

Islander73

Awards
I tried it and it did nothing. Hope it works for you.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and it did nothing. Hope it works for you.
Sucks you don't respond well to (-)epi or Anabeta. You'll have that though - everybody is different. At least ArA and PA work for you!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Using it now in my pct. love it so far

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c has some of the best feedback I've seen for an (-)epi product.

Here are just a couple benefits seen with (-)epi with cited studies for reference:

An increase in treadmill performance (50%) and reduced fatigue (30%) has been noted in mice at 15 days of supplementation
*J Physiol. 2011 Sep 15;589(Pt 18):4615-31. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2011.209924. Epub 2011 Jul 25.

And an increase in grip strength was seen in 7 days.
*J Nutr Biochem. 2014 Jan;25(1):91-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2013.09.007. Epub 2013 Oct 18.

Scientifically proven to reduce myostatin via follistatin, potentially leading to greater protein synthesis and muscle growth.

Typically, increases in endurance, work capacity, fat loss, and improvements in vascularity are often noted by users. On top of that, (-)epi has the ability to spark angiogenesis, lower BP via NO production, and is a strong antioxidant.