Has anybody tried the Hi Tech Pro IGF-1 supplement?

Dboy111

Awards
Hey guys just wondering if anybody tried this supplement before and if you saw significant gains using it? I'm thinking about giving it a try and I'll create a log when I do. I just wanted to hear what you guys thought first? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I tried it when I very first came out. I got sold by the marketing, and after a month I had zero results I mean nothing. Maybe others got better results, But I think I would have gotten better results from poppin' doa flintstone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys just wondering if anybody tried this supplement before and if you saw significant gains using it? I'm thinking about giving it a try and I'll create a log when I do. I just wanted to hear what you guys thought first? Thanks.
Let me tell you a little secret, there's lots of good natty supplements that work, but, no natty supplements will give "significant gains". Creatine is the gold standard for natty supplements for years because it works. Expect your other natty supplements to work similarly or less then creatine.

Last edited by a moderator:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Dboy111

ONLY PUSH POST REPLY ONE TIME

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
besides this product isn't new--i remember @Danes 'debunking' it as not worth the money at least a full year ago.
I wouldn't expect anything OTC with igf in the name/lable to do jack squat. From my experience, there has never been anything natural that has a name like a anabolic that worked. If anyone has ever heard of a legal natty hgh or igf booster that works then let me know. Cus I don't think it exists. Mk677 is the closest your gonna get and I wouldn't refer to that as a Natty or legal product. It's that half natty grey area lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blackstone Labs came up with the same stuff in a different bottle. SST-1 and something else. It’s a kit @ $199 which is probably worth $10. The only folks who said it worked amazing are the ambassadors of BSL. It’s all shyte. Don’t waste your money.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blackstone Labs came up with the same stuff in a different bottle. SST-1 and something else. It’s a kit @ $199 which is probably worth $10. The only folks who said it worked amazing are the ambassadors of BSL. It’s all shyte. Don’t waste your money.
This. I tried the IGF version when it first came out. One of the companies I repped for sold it. Nothing from it. Kind of sad since it had such promise.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't expect anything OTC with igf in the name/lable to do jack squat. From my experience, there has never been anything natural that has a name like a anabolic that worked. If anyone has ever heard of a legal natty hgh or igf booster that works then let me know. Cus I don't think it exists. Mk677 is the closest your gonna get and I wouldn't refer to that as a Natty or legal product. It's that half natty grey area lol
i think theres tons of OTC natty products out there better then the "2" igf products that are being talked in this thread

so if i was natty and i took mk677 i cant call my self full natty ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i think theres tons of OTC natty products out there better then the "2" igf products that are being talked in this thread

You can call yourself what ever you want. I personally don't care lol. I don't have a real answer for you but it's wada band substance. Considered a performance enhancer, and it's legal status is still grey area and not for human consumption. So personally, even though I don't feel it has huge performance enhancing effects, minimal at best, everything about it leads me to believe it's not Natty (I should rephrase this^)

When I say minimal at best I'm comparing it to actual gh, mk in comparison to something that's completely legal and not band, mk wins by a long shot

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can call yourself what ever you want. I personally don't care lol. I don't have a real answer for you but it's wada band substance. Considered a performance enhancer, and it's legal status is still grey area and not for human consumption. So personally, even though I don't feel it has huge performance enhancing effects, minimal at best, everything about it leads me to believe it's not Natty
And what natural igf product would you say is better. I have never heard of any natural products elevating igf to a range of performance enhancing benifits. I know combined, mk677 and cjc dac can jack it way up but I would not consider that natty.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah, no. There are none that works and it will never work. IGF is not orally bioavailable. You can do whatever carrier you need in the supplement, but it will never raise your IGF level to even a minuscule to make any effect. Waste of money.

Alistair_

Awards
I have used Pro-IGF. I got some of the sides that are reported with IGF use like low blood sugar, improved sleep and stiffness in my hands. I took this product with a cycle of 700mg a week test cyp so I can’t say how much the IGF contributed to gains. I just know it added value to the cycle.

IGF-1 in the form that is provided in whey protein is orally bioavailable. They extracted this product from whey. They didn’t take synthetic IGF and try to pass it off as a supplement.