has anybody tried taking epi one dosage a day? instead of

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
has anybody tried taking epi one dosage a day? instead of splitting? Were results the same as splitting dosage? It makes sense to me that taking epi or any other oral big dosage in the morning would seem more natural to the body... big spike in test in the morning and than gradual decline towards the evening. Based on my calculation If I take 30mg epi at 8am at 12am there should be still 7.5mg in the body if half-life is 8hr. I usually work out during my lunch so about noon taking one big dosage in the morning and than working out 3 hours later seems like a reasonable way.....taking 2 dosages one at 8 and 2nd at 4pm would leave me with 11mg in the body at 12am.... I would assume that having higher dose of the substance during training time would be more beneficial than having more prior bed...I tried google and found nothing about taking single dose a day (accept pulsing)

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I'm guessing you will be taking more than 30mg throughout your cycle ?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
it might seem more natural to the body, but its still exogenous hormone and will still shut you down

now i cannot comment on if it will shut you down MORE or LESS than taking 40mg spread out in 2-3 doses

IMO since you are going to get shut down regardless you might as well reap the benefits of EPI both pre workout (alpha male feeling and reduced protein breakdown) and later in the day (recovery process)

hopefully more people chime in cause right now im splitting my doses

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
half life of epi is about 8hrs give or take.

so if you take 30mg pre w/o, about 8hrs later, you'll have about 15mg left. about 16hr later, you'll have 7.5mg left. about 24hrs later, you'll have about 3.75mg of epi in your system.
then you take another dose of 30mg. now the clock starts with about 33.75mg

you can do w/e you want, me personally, I wouldn't want to take that much pre w/o d/t the spike in bp an other sides from dropping that much methyl into my system at once.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
IMO since you are going to get shut down regardless you might as well reap the benefits of EPI both pre workout (alpha male feeling and reduced protein breakdown) and later in the day (recovery process)
if I take 30mg pre workout, about 8hrs later i'll have 15mg left 16hr later 7.5mg 24hrs later 3.75mg of epi in the system.

It seems to me that at 30 a day epi would never be out of the system thus always provide anti catabolic properties.

Also would taking one dosage instead of 2 be better on the liver? After all you hit it once and than it can work an the recovery for the next 24 hour.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, it's probably worse. the methyl will never be out of your system, and then every 24hrs you're going to slam it with another 30mg. Either way, it's going to have to filter out the same amount each day.

there will be other sides from taking that high a dosage of epi at once. big spike in bp, headaches, most likely vision problems d/t the spike in bp, among other sides of high bp.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
if I take 30mg pre workout, about 8hrs later i'll have 15mg left 16hr later 7.5mg 24hrs later 3.75mg of epi in the system.

It seems to me that at 30 a day epi would never be out of the system thus always provide anti catabolic properties.

Also would taking one dosage instead of 2 be better on the liver? After all you hit it once and than it can work an the recovery for the next 24 hour.
i guess what i mean to say is i believe that the PH/DS helps a lot with recovery (i read some pulsing guidelines on only taking the PH/DS on off days, but that again was "broscience")
i understand that having more hormone in your system during your workout is important (moreso probably) than having more hormone away from your workout for recovery purposes, but i think the gap is less than we think

what im getting at is maybe we are putting a little too much stock in what the hormone does for our workout and not enough stock in what it does in terms of recovery

and about your "one time through the liver" idea, i guess ill have to do research on some other chemicals and the difference in liver enzymes between 1 dose and multi dose groups

but if you compare it to drinking alcohol would it be more damaging to drink 3 beers 3x a week or 9 beers in one sitting (this has probably been studied and if it wasnt bed time id look it up for you haha!)

time to go to bed and let my multi-dosed tren/epi help me recover!

Tbol

Awards
Lethargy killed me when I dosed all at once. Your body will react differently than mine. But my dumbbutt took 60mg all at once for about a week. Learned my lesson. Good luck!