Has anybody ever run a SARM?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Was just curious to see if anybody has and what their effects or sides were. They sound too good to be true and you think everybody would be on them. I've also heard they can effect your vision. They are new so I'm not sure how much of this can be confirmed.
I have no intentions of running them right now was just curious.

NFC

NFC

Awards
Was just curious to see if anybody has and what their effects or sides were. They sound too good to be true and you think everybody would be on them. I've also heard they can effect your vision. They are new so I'm not sure how much of this can be confirmed.
I have no intentions of running them right now was just curious.

i've ran ostarine before, i thought it wasn't bad but expected more out of it. i didnt get any side effects off of it, i know S4 has sides though. i took it a few years ago. My personal opinion, i would use it if your trying to cut. It gave me really good leanness and kept my strength when i was cutting. a lot of people are starting to use it them for bridging or even pct.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There is a magical device in the top right of the website called search. There are over a dozen logs you can read.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
i've ran ostarine before, i thought it wasn't bad but expected more out of it. i didnt get any side effects off of it, i know S4 has sides though. i took it a few years ago. My personal opinion, i would use it if your trying to cut. It gave me really good leanness and kept my strength when i was cutting. a lot of people are starting to use it them for bridging or even pct.
Yea I've heard of it in pct before..so I'm assuming it has no effects on your hormones? Also, how did u purchase it and what mg u dose? (not looking for a source but form, pill, liquid, ect)

Also, how long did u run it and did u gain any or just lean out?

Sorry for so many questions about it but I'm rly curious.

NFC

NFC

Awards

correct me if im wrong but i dont think that GW-501516 (manbeast log) is a SARM?

@joeyson, i took it in liquid form. it's still going to effect your hormone levels. when i took it, it was a newborn on the market, so i ran it at 25mg for 4 weeks straight. i've heard of people running it for 8-12 weeks now though, so you could have better results with that? it's kinda hard to say about gains because i was trying to cut and it was a couple years ago.. i really think if anything it just helped me keep my muscle mass while cutting down fat.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
correct me if im wrong but i dont think that GW-501516 (manbeast log) is a SARM?

@joeyson, i took it in liquid form. it's still going to effect your hormone levels. when i took it, it was a newborn on the market, so i ran it at 25mg for 4 weeks straight. i've heard of people running it for 8-12 weeks now though, so you could have better results with that? it's kinda hard to say about gains because i was trying to cut and it was a couple years ago.. i really think if anything it just helped me keep my muscle mass while cutting down fat.
Did u run it solo?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'm going too add gw to my next cycle and use ostarine in pct

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in sarms as well.. I think most are used to maintain not really gain.. I see a lot of people using them for pct or immediately after pct

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ya I think if I were to run it I would do so in my pct. Although it is a little alarming to see peoples bloodwork and have them suppressed even at 20-25 mg

NFC

NFC

Awards
@apoxtle... gw isnt a SARM, so you can essentially stack the two together, most people will run GW with AICAR though... GW + AICAR + OSTARINE sounds like a reaaaallly interesting combo though not gonna lie.

@joeyson, yes i ran it solo.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
@apoxtle... gw isnt a SARM, so you can essentially stack the two together, most people will run GW with AICAR though... GW + AICAR + OSTARINE sounds like a reaaaallly interesting combo though not gonna lie.

yeah i know. it gets lumped with them for some reason though. i have been considering aicar as well. i was going to run the gw while on cycle (ultradrol, lmg and d-plex) and use the osta with my torem, erase pct. i'd like to lose some fat during my cycle that i have gained due to an injury and increase endurance as i cycle (bikes) a lot. that is the main reason i'm adding the gw to list. i think the GW + AICAR + OSTARINE combo sounds really interesting as well....hmmmm

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established

does aicar have to be pinned?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I'm a little hesitant to run anything that could even be potentially supressive in pct but I was considering running it in a cutting stack shortly after pct. Any opinions on this?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little hesitant to run anything that could even be potentially supressive in pct but I was considering running it in a cutting stack shortly after pct. Any opinions on this?
i will be using daa as well as erase in pct. i think that should be enough to counteract the mild suppression, if there is any.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
There is a great log in the cycle info section of s4 and osta, I have seen people recommend sarms as a bridge between cycles since they are not as toxic and for some slightly or not really suppresive at all

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya I think if I were to run it I would do so in my pct. Although it is a little alarming to see peoples bloodwork and have them suppressed even at 20-25 mg
But if you can get results with 12.5 you don't need to worry too much about that.

NFC

NFC

Awards
does aicar have to be pinned?

yea, sub q... i know one guy thats about to start running GW w/ AICAR. there's only a few logs i've been able to find, but the ones i read stated that their fat loss was incredible and they also said their endurance went through the roof.