harder to find PCT's than PH's?

devkolst

Awards
Why is it so much harder to find legit PCT's when you can find PH's easily?

devkolst

Awards
I don't trust some random ass site in china, that I've never heard of before to send me a SERM, first off you don't even know if you're going to get hte package and second off you don't know what the hell is in it

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, thats why you research your potential sites and gamble.. Everyone here has done it im sure.. You win some and you lose some.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Fakes our usually no problem. If they take credit cards they will want a account in good holding. Going to get your site approved for research chemicals is labeled as"high risk" for merchants. The goal of the merchant is to get a lower rate proving that there product isn't high risk for fraud. Every website owners has a limit on whats allowed in the form of chargbacks and disputes. So no company wants to sell 40 bottles of something that doesn't work. A refund always goes to the user. Any customers has to say "product not as described" this will break the Visa/Masatercard laws and agreeemnts. After two many of those there account will be revoked, Then those guy take money order and western union only... I deal with it every day

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Like gamer stated that is one of the risks you accept when you start going down this path. Either accept it or don't do it. There are plenty of legit overseas pharmacies and research companies; do your homework and you'll find one.

Bowhunternp

Awards
What are some key signs that they are legit?

Bowhunternp

Awards
Ok. Thanks. I've been doing reasearch and it's like everything else, you find positive and negative reviews on all of them. My rat needs to shed some weight. It's getting hot down here in south Louisiana.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I just did the google thing for my first SERM (always went OTC on PCT) and I found several sites in the US. There are also more steroid friendly forums and boards that allow users to name sites and posters often talk about legitimacy of different sites.