Hard time shredding fat/gaining muscle years after cycle

Wilkd

Awards
I've been off my last cycle for over a year and a half and just acouple months ago I had gyno come up in my left breast. A full lump, needs to be removed, too late to run Nolva or something.

1) weird that I had side effects this late after a cycle and not touching any sort of hormone changing drugs since. Doctors blame smoking weed (obviously didn't admit to steroid use for insurance reasons and getting surgery paid for)

2) My main question is I've been 210 since my last cycle when I came off at 220. I'm not gonna sugar coat ****, I moved to Scottsdale and fell into the party scene pretty much wasn't in the gym or eating weighed out meals for 10 months but I also wasn't eating **** food. Clean meals but prob half of what I should have been consuming for results. Lost almost everything I had worked years to gain with and without sauce (obviously). Anyway I've been working back at it for about a month now I'm talking everyday 35 minutes stair master, diet is on point, training hard, I mean the intensity is what it used to be which feels great. However, I'm having a real hard time losing weight. It seems like I'm just holding onto this weight and I can't understand why. Maybe my estrogen is out of whack and is high? Should I run a low test cycle? Should I get nolva and run it for 30 days again? Run an AI? I assume I should get a Test and E2 blood work up before I jump to a conclusion.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a hard time losing weight after cycles. I don't wanna hop on another cycle just to fill out and lean up at 210-220 and end up bein 230. I'd rather lean out to 190-200 before another cycle and even then run like a Test P, Masteron Prop, and anavar or somethin. Trying to get lean dry.

What would your first course of action be?

Thanks guys!!