Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have not!

But I agree i will always find something I can improve on. No ones perfect ecspecially when looking through your own eyes.
karen carpenter had a eating disorder [anorexia]-she thought she was fat even though her friends and family were horrified by how thin and malnourished she had become, karen eventually died at 32 years old...back when i was a kid karen and her brother richard were putting out top ten hits on a regular basis as the group -the carpenters.

close to you, superstar and rainy days and mondays are worth a listen.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
karen carpenter had a eating disorder [anorexia]-she thought she was fat even though her friends and family were horrified by how thin and malnourished she had become, karen eventually died at 32 years old...back when i was a kid karen and her brother richard were putting out top ten hits on a regular basis as the group -the carpenters.

most amazing voice! i also loved luther vandross remake of superstar! :love:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

thebigt i keep forgetting EVERYBODY in here are younger than us lol :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt i keep forgetting EVERYBODY in here are younger than us lol :p
for me the 70s was the greatest music decade--incredible how many SUPER groups there were---i love watching a thing called reaction on youtube where people in their 30s listen to 70s music.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
for me the 70s was the greatest music decade--incredible how many SUPER groups there were---i love watching a thing called reaction on youtube where people in their 30s listen to 70s music.
70s is about all i listen to! and there will NEVER be supergroups like that ever again sadly :( eagles fleetwood mac boston etc...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
70s is about all i listen to! and there will NEVER be supergroups like that ever again sadly :( eagles fleetwood mac boston etc...
led zep, pink floyd, sabbath, grand funk railroad, jethro tull, deep purple, rolling stones, beatles, robin trower, yes, rush, chicago, traffic, ac/dc, alice cooper, lynyrd skynyrd and allman bros--to name just a few!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
blue oyster cult, aerosmith, bruce springsteen, sly and the family stone, jimi hendrix experience, earth wind and fire, stevie wonder, elton john, beech boys, ojays, bee gees, foreigner, crosby stills and nash, neil young, carly simon, heart, george benson, santana, doobie brothers, cheap trick, the cars, journey, the doors, the grateful dead, zz top, van halen, ted nugent, kiss, creedence clearwater revival, tom petty, steely dan

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
blue oyster cult, aerosmith, bruce springsteen, sly and the family stone, jimi hendrix experience, earth wind and fire, stevie wonder, elton john, beech boys, ojays, bee gees, foreigner, crosby stills and nash, neil young, carly simon, heart, george benson, santana, doobie brothers, cheap trick, the cars, journey, the doors, the grateful dead, zz top, van halen, ted nugent, kiss, creedence clearwater revival, tom petty, steely dan
yaaaaaaaaaaas!!! :love:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Thebigt Jukebox" Thread is what we need to rename this as ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting close to being a month since i started terminate--so far

increased libido-was greater at 1st at 2 per day but i still feel it.
tighter muscles
increased vascularity
weight has remained the same but look and feel 'lighter'.

if i could tolerate the full 2 cap dose i'm sure results would be even more substantial...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

tighter muscles
increased vascularity

if i could tolerate the full 2 cap dose i'm sure results would be even more substantial...
Nice. Increased libido, vascularity, tighter muscles are all wins! Appreciate the honest feedback

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
workouts for me just wouldn't be the same without music--how about you?
Agreed. Gotta have the good music to keep you going!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

tighter muscles
increased vascularity

i take back the look lighter part...after workout this morning muscles looked fuller and tighter. still working on the lower abs-i plan on a 3-5 mile run tomorrow then will immediately drop down and do 60 sit-ups--depending on how far i run and how much i have in the tank i might try for 75 sit-ups, or 2 sets of 50.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i forgot to take cap of terminate this morning, going to go for it and take 2 caps with dinner--wish me luck.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i forgot to take cap of terminate this morning, going to go for it and take 2 caps with dinner--wish me luck.
Good luck bro! I actually had an awful headache today I woke up with and it didn’t go away until I drank preworkout at 4pm. Keep us updated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bro! I actually had an awful headache today I woke up with and it didn’t go away until I drank preworkout at 4pm. Keep us updated
thanks..it's been around 3 hours now and so far so good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i did alright today after taking full dose last night, went back to 1 cap at dinner tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was also a 1 pill dose..today going for 1 AM and 1 with dinner.

since i have modified dosing no bad sides...the most noticeable thing i have noticed is muscle tightening and vascularity.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yesterday was also a 1 pill dose..today going for 1 AM and 1 with dinner.

since i have modified dosing no bad sides...the most noticeable thing i have noticed is muscle tightening and vascularity.
Win win. Love vascularity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dosed 2 caps yesterday and feel pretty good today...just dosed 1 cap at dinner today.

vascularity and muscle tightness are better on the day's after taking 2 caps-and today was no different. libido remains good, this staggered dosing is working well at keeping the sides at bay!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love the vascularity and muslce tightness feeling! :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That muscle tightening is no joke!! The other day in the gym, I felt jacked after jumping rope and stretching!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That muscle tightening is no joke!! The other day in the gym, I felt jacked after jumping rope and stretching!!
You know it’s gonna be a good workout when you’re pumped during warm up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know it’s gonna be a good workout when you’re pumped during warm up
went for a 4 hour run this morning, immediately after dropped and did 75 sit-ups. ab's were burning like hell and felt tight as a drum-really fought to get those last few out.

will be dosing 1 cap at dinner soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
went for a 4 hour run this morning, immediately after dropped and did 75 sit-ups. ab's were burning like hell and felt tight as a drum-really fought to get those last few out.

will be dosing 1 cap at dinner soon.
4 hour run! Now that's called cardio. What distance did you cover in that time frame?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything still going well over here bro :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everything still going well over here bro :)
yes...i apologize i had some personal stuff that needed to be taken care of

all good now!!!

been continuing to dose 1 cap daily...

took a cap this morning and will take a 2nd cap with dinner tonight.

diet and training took a nose dive the last few days but back on track!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had 2 caps left in bottle so i took 1 this morning and will take a chance on a 2nd tonight with dinner to finish it off with a bang.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
had 2 caps left in bottle so i took 1 this morning and will take a chance on a 2nd tonight with dinner to finish it off with a bang.
Nice bro. Looking forward to your final review!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review of Terminate:

started terminate sept 3rd and finished yesterday. the 1st 12 days were fantastic, saw tightening of abs and significant increase in libido. but on day 13 i got a bad pain in my neck which caused a horrible headache, 75mg of arimistane proved to be too much for me to handle. i resolved this issue by dosing 1 cap for 2 days then on 3rd day dosing 2 caps--this worked out pretty well. the muscle tightening and libido effects were diminished some by reducing dose but were still noticeable. for younger guys [i'm 63] who can handle the full dose this would be a fantastic product.

for me since i had to use a reduced dose which diminished effects i give terminate a 3.5 out of 5 rating.

big thanks to the guys at strong for the opportunity.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
final review of Terminate:

started terminate sept 3rd and finished yesterday. the 1st 12 days were fantastic, saw tightening of abs and significant increase in libido. but on day 13 i got a bad pain in my neck which caused a horrible headache, 75mg of arimistane proved to be too much for me to handle. i resolved this issue by dosing 1 cap for 2 days then on 3rd day dosing 2 caps--this worked out pretty well. the muscle tightening and libido effects were diminished some by reducing dose but were still noticeable. for younger guys [i'm 63] who can handle the full dose this would be a fantastic product.

for me since i had to use a reduced dose which diminished effects i give terminate a 3.5 out of 5 rating.

big thanks to the guys at strong for the opportunity.
Thanks for final thebigT! Glad you were able to figure out the right dosage for you to get great results!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Appreciate the review. At lower doses it’s still great to see the libido and tightening. I know those first 12 days it came in fast. Thanks for the review. Potent enough for some and adjustable enough for others.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I stack this with True Shred?
Probably too much arimistane at full doses of both. However, if you did like 3 caps of true shred and one cap of eliminate e that would be fine. I am fine at 100mg of arimistane

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably too much arimistane at full doses of both. However, if you did like 3 caps of true shred and one cap of eliminate e that would be fine. I am fine at 100mg of arimistane
Agreed here. It's all dependent on your tolerance to arimistane.