Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should feel good to get back on track Monday?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thank you...headaches are not fun!!!
Headaches are the worst especially if you're benching heavy with a headache. I think it makes it 10x worse :ROFLMAO:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling better today?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good news!
yes, i woke up this morning feeling pretty good....

going to try taking 1 cap again at dinner tonight...i'm treading lightly, that headache was no joke.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, i woke up this morning feeling pretty good....

going to try taking 1 cap again at dinner tonight...i'm treading lightly, that headache was no joke.
Awesome bro! Keep us updated. Got a major headache right now and I’m still trying to lift 🤦‍♂️

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome bro! Keep us updated. Got a major headache right now and I’m still trying to lift 🤦‍♂️
at age 63 i've learned never to compare my pain with another's...i'll just say that you are a better man than i am to workout with a MAJOR headache!!!

headaches are my achilles heel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took a terminate with dinner several hours ago and feeling good...i know that terminate was giving solid positive results at 2 caps daily but i am unwilling to put myself at risk for another round of severely painful headache...

if it is alright with the sponsors-'Strong Supplements' i am planning to run 1 cap everyday and every other day add in a additional cap?

if not i am willing to pay postage to send terminate back to SS.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
took a terminate with dinner several hours ago and feeling good...i know that terminate was giving solid positive results at 2 caps daily but i am unwilling to put myself at risk for another round of severely painful headache...

if it is alright with the sponsors-'Strong Supplements' i am planning to run 1 cap everyday and every other day add in a additional cap?

if not i am willing to pay postage to send terminate back to SS.
No that is fine. The dosing is adjustable and you can still see some benefits at that dose. As long as you update us with progress and how it’s treating you that’s all we ask :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
at age 63 i've learned never to compare my pain with another's...i'll just say that you are a better man than i am to workout with a MAJOR headache!!!

headaches are my achilles heel.
Oh I wasn’t comparing I was empathizing. It was miserable and I basically say there. I was just echoing that headaches suck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No that is fine. The dosing is adjustable and you can still see some benefits at that dose. As long as you update us with progress and how it’s treating you that’s all we ask :)
done!!!

i will post update tomorrow.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to hear the headache has left the BigT !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear the headache has left the BigT !!
thank you!!!

i have no intention to knock the product, in less that 2 weeks i was seeing nice results like tightening of waist and boost of libido. it just appears that arimistane is a ingredient i can't tolerate at full recommended dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
last night was 2nd day in a row of dosing 1 terminate with dinner. this morning i dosed 1 terminate with 1st meal post workout, and will take 1 terminate with dinner tonight.

i had completed 11 full days of dosing terminate before i brought it to a halt-the effects were starting to shine in form of tightening of waist and increased libido...even though i thought terminate would have cleared my body the positive effects are returning very quickly.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
last night was 2nd day in a row of dosing 1 terminate with dinner. this morning i dosed 1 terminate with 1st meal post workout, and will take 1 terminate with dinner tonight.

i had completed 11 full days of dosing terminate before i brought it to a halt-the effects were starting to shine in form of tightening of waist and increased libido...even though i thought terminate would have cleared my body the positive effects are returning very quickly.
Nice! Gotta love the fact that it still packs a punch when you lowered the dose a little too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Gotta love the fact that it still packs a punch when you lowered the dose a little too.
indeed...i will take a 2nd dose [1 cap] with dinner tonight, then tomorrow go back to 1 cap daily dosing for 2 days.
i think even at this reduced dosage the effects will be significant.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
indeed...i will take a 2nd dose [1 cap] with dinner tonight, then tomorrow go back to 1 cap daily dosing for 2 days.
i think even at this reduced dosage the effects will be significant.
Agreed. I'm sure you will still get the results you're hoping for from the lower dosage as well!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok Im late. Life has been getting in the way.
Late happy birthday brother!
Hate hearing you are getting headaches.
Long Jack always added boost to my labido.
When it comes to Cake and Ice Cream or Blueberry Pie. I got to go with the blueberry pie with some vanilla ice cream on the side.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok Im late. Life has been getting in the way.
Late happy birthday brother!
Hate hearing you are getting headaches.
Long Jack always added boost to my labido.
When it comes to Cake and Ice Cream or Blueberry Pie. I got to go with the blueberry pie with some vanilla ice cream on the side.
glad to see you here!!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things are going really well...woke up this morning feeling good, and muscles look full and tight.

took the day off today from running and no cardio just lifting, pump was very good-finished with preacher curls and i was looking in mirror and couldn't help but notice the increased vascularity-all the running is really paying off getting very lean, but i can't discount the role terminate is playing....libido is still high, appetite is neutral, mood is very good and best of all no stupid headache!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
things are going really well...woke up this morning feeling good, and muscles look full and tight.

took the day off today from running and no cardio just lifting, pump was very good-finished with preacher curls and i was looking in mirror and couldn't help but notice the increased vascularity-all the running is really paying off getting very lean, but i can't discount the role terminate is playing....libido is still high, appetite is neutral, mood is very good and best of all no stupid headache!!!
Good to hear the headaches are gone. Hard to do anything with a headache.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you-that was a solid 2 day long continuous headache, it was hard to do even mundane daily tasks.

i hurt my neck while in the navy and as i've gotten older arthritis has set in. arimistane must have affected this area since the pain started at base of neck and sent pain throbbing into head--i can deal with pain, but this was pretty intense. there are headaches and then there are HEADACHES!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and yes the headache is gone--reducing the dose is just what was needed...

things are going well at the reduced dose, the effects are the same just not coming as fast--it could be that running longer at reduced dose might be the better outcome in the long run. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

things are going well at the reduced dose, the effects are the same just not coming as fast--it could be that running longer at reduced dose might be the better outcome in the long run. :)
My thoughts exactly. The longer/more sustained approach is nice for sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Big Picture!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it could be that running longer at reduced dose might be the better outcome in the long run. :)
I agree. That sounds like what's going to work best for you with minimal sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things have been going well at 1 cap per day....this morning i dosed 1 cap with breakfast after my short run and then a good workout in basement gym. going to dose a 2nd cap with dinner, then go back to just 1 cap daily for next 2 days.

things of note: vascularity is up, along with libido..weight has stayed between 175-180 with the normal fluctuations, but belt is fitting looser....working on lower abs getting more definition, upper abs have always been easy lower abs more difficult as i get older.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Lower abs are always tough. Glad it’s still treating you will big t!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Lower abs are always tough. Glad it’s still treating you will big t!
Agreed. Lower abs are always the last thing to go for me and I'm sure many others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Lower abs are always the last thing to go for me and I'm sure many others.
lol, you mean i'm not special? :unsure:

my wife would say special ed if she were here:D...it's good to have someone in your life to keep you grounded, at least it is for me:cool:

i guess it should be obvious that i am in a good mood, feeling great and have NO headache--heck yeah!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Big T good to see things going well for you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 2 caps yesterday and woke up this morning 'feeling' leaner...the 2 caps recommended dose really is more effective, but i will continue with 1 a day for 2 days then 3rd day 2 caps....my feeling is that the slower steadier effects for longer time frame will be easier to maintain after run is over--plus with me not tolerating arimistane at higher doses the lower dosing is working out great!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
took 2 caps yesterday and woke up this morning 'feeling' leaner...the 2 caps recommended dose really is more effective, but i will continue with 1 a day for 2 days then 3rd day 2 caps....my feeling is that the slower steadier effects for longer time frame will be easier to maintain after run is over--plus with me not tolerating arimistane at higher doses the lower dosing is working out great!!!
Nice! Keep up the good work and glad the headaches are gone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up early this morning and got a 3 mile run in, then lifted for a little over 30 minutes...been upping fish oil and taking joint support xt and joints are feeling pretty good...have gone back to immediately after running doing 50 sit-ups, abs are looking better, still not where i want lower abs to be-but not sure i will ever be 100% satisfied, always going to want more :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not sure i will ever be 100% satisfied, always going to want more :)
I feel like this is my mind set as well so I have to stop myself every once in a while and say who am I trying to impress :ROFLMAO:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
day 12

last night before bed my neck started hurting and i got a bad headache...got up this morning and neck was still sore but headache was just minor so i dosed 1 terminate and around 2 hours later headache was awful-it was so bad i took one of my norco i have stashed away for emergency's. only dosed the 1 terminate today and going to skip dosing tomorrow-thursday...will try just dosing 1 on friday and see how it goes---this is unfortunate because results were really starting to show.
so funny you say that! woke up last fri and couldnt turn my neck to the left. its not gotten much better and this morning i woke up with a nasty headache

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like this is my mind set as well so I have to stop myself every once in a while and say who am I trying to impress :ROFLMAO:
ever hear of karen carpenter?

even if others say how good i look i will always find faults and never be totally satisfied---i believe this is what drives many of who are into BB...just my opinion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so funny you say that! woke up last fri and couldnt turn my neck to the left. its not gotten much better and this morning i woke up with a nasty headache
i feel your pain-seriously.

i hope you feel better soon!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ever hear of karen carpenter?
I have not!

But I agree i will always find something I can improve on. No ones perfect ecspecially when looking through your own eyes.