Hard Rock Supplements Hard Flex Log

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was given the opportunity to log Hard Flex for anyone that wants to tag along.

Quick Stats:

37 yo
5'10" 211lbs
Training 6 days per week

250mg test enanthate weekly

All the basic sports nutrition stuff supplement wise.

As I'm on test I won't be paying much attention to the test boosting properties of the supplement but mainly the pump and cognitive features.

Currently at the time of this writing I'm 2 days in. Initial thoughts: Dosing 4 caps first thing in the morning 30 minutes prior to training.

So far no negative reactions to any of the ingredients. I mention this because if things are going to be an issue I'm usually pretty sensitive to it. I'm noticing a clean energy and alertness through a good portion of the day during work and training. During training there's a "feel good" effect. Pumps are starting to become noticeable and I figure that will become more pronounced as time goes on. Fenugreek is a known libido booster so I'll be paying attention for that as well. I'll update a few times per week for the 4 weeks I'm on. Thanks following along and thank you to Strong's for the opportunity!

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Can't wait to see how you like it!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trt and and a natty testbooster log?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope is for the PCT.
$70 is a little bit expensive
It can be used in any context but would make for a great pct addition for sure.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update: as mentioned I'll be reviewing the other features of the supplement as the test boosting properties won't apply to someone on exogenous test.

Noticing a mild increase in muscle fullness. Good intensity during training sessions. So far so good!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: as mentioned I'll be reviewing the other features of the supplement as the test boosting properties won't apply to someone on exogenous test.

Noticing a mild increase in muscle fullness. Good intensity during training sessions. So far so good!
nice bro. muscle fullness and intensity is a win win. appreciate the feedback so far and glad it’s treating you well!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Noticing a mild increase in muscle fullness. Good intensity during training sessions.
Both are strong positives in my book! Glad it's treating you well so far!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: Run still going well. Feeling good in the gym, liking the targeted aggression during lifts.
nice bro! glad it’s giving you the energy and mood to kill it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: strength and endurance increases I wasn't expecting while running a non-ph otc supplement. Really liking the intensity during sets
nice bro! it’s hard to find a good otc supp that produces strength and endurance. glad it’s treating you well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update: strength and endurance increases I wasn't expecting while running a non-ph otc supplement. Really liking the intensity during sets
Glad it's treating you well so far! Sounds like all positives!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Coming up on the last few days of the run. I'll make a final review when I've finished up. It's been a unique experience. I've continued to make progress in adding volume and the targeted aggression during sets has been great. Overall a positive experience!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Coming up on the last few days of the run. I'll make a final review when I've finished up. It's been a unique experience. I've continued to make progress in adding volume and the targeted aggression during sets has been great. Overall a positive experience!
Excited to hear your final thoughts in the review!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
any update on your final review!? looking forward to it brother

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finished up the run yesterday. Final review:

As stated before the testosterone boosting benefits of the supplement I wasn't able to evaluate due to being on exogenous test.

Positive effects that I noticed:

-Good aggression during sets

-Good muscle fullness that lasted for a good part of the day following training

Something that goes along with this particular fenugreek formula for me is maple syrup tasting burps for about the first hour after dosing. I took 4 caps first thing in the morning for the entirety of the run. Overall I would say it is a good product for the things that I could evaluate it for. I didn't have any negative side effects worth noting. Thank you for following along and thank you Strong's Supplements for the opportunity!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro. glad it treated you well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finished up the run yesterday. Final review:

As stated before the testosterone boosting benefits of the supplement I wasn't able to evaluate due to being on exogenous test.

Positive effects that I noticed:

-Good aggression during sets

-Good muscle fullness that lasted for a good part of the day following training

Something that goes along with this particular fenugreek formula for me is maple syrup tasting burps for about the first hour after dosing. I took 4 caps first thing in the morning for the entirety of the run. Overall I would say it is a good product for the things that I could evaluate it for. I didn't have any negative side effects worth noting. Thank you for following along and thank you Strong's Supplements for the opportunity!
Thanks for the final review! Glad to hear you enjoyed!