Awards
  • Established
Send me a pm. Thanks

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump, got a bunch of other stuff to clear out!!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pm me pls.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pm me the list :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
List Please

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid seller ordered sun got it today .. great communication & heck of stash

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
If you still have, I'd like to take a peek.

PM please.

Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done business with wrxwhit multiple times. Great guy to deal with:head:

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All responded too, thanks for purchases fellas, still lots of goodies left. Let me know what floats your boat!!!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be on vaca till wed July 5th, so can ship orders out then, thank you!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys please don't waste my time and commit to a purchase and never pay! I won't say names cause I'm not like that, but I'm very busy and don't need to be packing up orders and have someone not follow through on there end, thank you!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys please don't waste my time and commit to a purchase and never pay! I won't say names cause I'm not like that, but I'm very busy and don't need to be packing up orders and have someone not follow through on there end, thank you!
Yup I hate that shyt too .. like I got all the free time in the world ( well I do but still lol )

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks GQ, when I buy supps and know what I want and the price is right, I send money immediately. No tire kickers please

dissection1

Awards
Do you still have products from Hardrock and Fusion? I can't PM yet. I can send you my email if you want.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, you've been on here since 14 and your first post lol!!

dissection1

Awards
Lol! I post quite a bit on Vicious Labs and I was on PHF back in the day since 2010. Just started to gain the courage to start posting ha ha. Not on AM too much anymore.

dissection1

Awards
wrxwhit is a hell of a guy to do business with. Ordered Friday, and received it on Monday with a few extra goodies for free. Also, very patient with my reassurance issues lol (i hate OCD). Will do business in the future. Highly recommended.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And a hell of a buyer ^^^^^!!! The more detail in a sale the better to promote a perfect transaction, thankbyou D!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice always good to see new legit traders on AM

dissection1

Awards
And a hell of a buyer ^^^^^!!! The more detail in a sale the better to promote a perfect transaction, thankbyou D!

Thanks whit. By the way, I saw the video of you deadlifting 495 for I think it was 8 reps! Some of the cleanest deads I've ever seen at that weight. You're crazy strong bro.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks whit. By the way, I saw the video of you deadlifting 495 for I think it was 8 reps! Some of the cleanest deads I've ever seen at that weight. You're crazy strong bro.
Thank you for the support. Deads were never my strong lift but really focused on them recently so getting better. Tried 495 on bench a little while ago and failed miserably. A little light in the body weight dept this morning at 212 but goal is 500 at the end of summer RAW.
https://youtu.be/49F4ekrGSsY

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys, on vaca. starting tomorrow Aug 5 - Aug 12, but will still answer PM's and thread questions. Will not ship packages until Aug 14