Hard-n-fast or low-n-slow?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which do you prefer? On trt and debating a msten blast or deca blast.

what would you do? I dont have a deadline, but the thought of fast msten gains seem tempting

Goal is primarily strengrh

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From a logical standpoint, your not gonna make much strength gains that stick in 4-5 weeks.

When you go on orals your strength jacks up quick and then when you come off the orals it disappears quick so I'd throw the Orioles out the window and stick with the injectables unless you want to use the orals at the very tail end of the cycle for a strength competition or to set some PRS.

But if you add 4 to 6 weeks of m stand or some other oral your strength is going to go up really quick and then it's going to slope right back off when you're done

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're going for strength bro run the deca low dose like 300-400/week over 10-12 weeks... your joints will thank you for not loading up all that extra weight in four weeks like you would do with msten, in my experience orals are just way way harsher on the body and adding a bunch of extra weight or strength quickly is not really good for your body to be honest. I'm 45 brother and I've learned over time that low and slow is the way to go Time is your ally. Don't be in such a hurry to get big & strong It's not good for the body honestly. not only that over longer periods of time you build what's called quality mature muscle look at it from the long haul perspective. That's my two cents.

Obviously I'm guessing you're on test as well? Def wanna stack them they're basically the og strength/size cycle a guy like Arnold woulda used.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both together? Have the best of both worlds.
True. I could run msten at the tail end if deca.. i was trying
From a logical standpoint, your not gonna make much strength gains that stick in 4-5 weeks.

When you go on orals your strength jacks up quick and then when you come off the orals it disappears quick so I'd throw the Orioles out the window and stick with the injectables unless you want to use the orals at the very tail end of the cycle for a strength competition or to set some PRS.

But if you add 4 to 6 weeks of m stand or some other oral your strength is going to go up really quick and then it's going to slope right back off when you're done
im going to take your and smonts advice. No msten unless its at the tail end. Always appreciets your guys advice on AM

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From a strength athlete, low and slow. Orals serve a purpose, to get ready quickly. But they are temporary in effect; they can’t replace a bigger foundation.

When the foundation goes up, then when you hit the orals you can reach an even higher peak than if you just took orals solo.

If you want to get stronger overall, all the time, you have to build the base over time - oils are the answer here. If you want to display peak power temporarily, that’s when you take orals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya my personal opinion is low and slow, build up doses and food when necessary.

Going hard for short cycles has a place, if your already in good shape and you got a photo shoot or a vacation or some kind of contest in like 6 weeks because you got stuck on short notice. Then I would blast short esters and orals.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Which do you prefer? On trt and debating a msten blast or deca blast.

what would you do? I dont have a deadline, but the thought of fast msten gains seem tempting

Goal is primarily strengrh
Have you done this with trt doses of test before? I myself cannot skew my ratios too far in favor of the nandrolone or else I get horrible side effects. Erectile dysfunction is the most upsetting but I only get a weird blood pressure diastolic super high systolic normal thing going on which is probably worse for my health obviously.

I know plenty who as long as they run some test they are OK which is awesome for them but I know that there are many who have serious issues with high nandrolone to Testosterone ratios!

I can actually keep Test low but it's more a matter of total androgenic steroids it seems. If I add masteron into the cycle then I'll be fine or proviron as well I'm assuming although that hasn't been tested but mast definitely worked.

I don't start to get these effects for a while into the cycle though so if your keeping it in the shorter side anyways you'll probably be fine?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Run the Msten low and slow.
10-15 mg/Ed for 8 weeks.
How long you want to run the deca?