Unanswered Hard Hitting Pre

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are some of the best pres on the market right now? I don't venture out much, and don't know of a lot of new(er) brands. I loathe the new trend of l-theanine in every pre as it mellows me out too much. I miss the smack in the face feeling from the late 2000's early 2010s. Preference would be under 300mg of caffeine per serving (350mg max). I don't feel pres with 400+mg of caffeine are ergogenic for me. Dynamine seemed promising, but I don't have any experience with it yet.

Suggestions?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alpha lion super human supreme can’t remember if it has l theanine in it or not though. I’m sure it does. Or honestly the new SNS Thermagize XT hits hard at one cap I would never even risk two lol

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpha lion super human supreme can’t remember if it has l theanine in it or not though. I’m sure it does. Or honestly the new SNS Thermagize XT hits hard at one cap I would never even risk two lol
Yeah that alpha lion pre has a HUGE dose of l theanine, 350 mg I believe.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These are a good list of solid suggested preworkouts:
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
CL White Warped
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped

Do you want more we’ll rounded pre’s?
Looking for more pump?
Looking for a heavy nootropic profile?

Any more info you can give us?

FullBlitz would be 335mg but Carey a heavy oump and performance aspect with clinical doses of citrulline, arginine nitrate, be gains and beta alanine

Deals

The new rocket pop flavor is a huge hit too
Highly suggest grabbing either FullBlitz and free VasoBlitz or ultimate pump stack

Last edited:

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doing a review of Spitfire labs Demon pre as we speak. Head over there if it might interest you. Or not, it ain’t like I’m selling the sh!t.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been using C4 Ultimate for a few weeks now and am really enjoying it. Fantastic energy and focus.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution gave a pretty good list! I'd add seismic surge by hard rock supplement to the mix. Definitely one of the better pres i've used.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Outbreak Nutrition Pathogen seems to be a good stim junkie pre.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s always hit or miss depending on what ingredients hit you hard, but here’s a few I’ve used or use.

Controlled Labs White Warped surprises me with how strong it hits me, great value as well.

Core Nutritionals Fury X is a solid option if you want to try a big Dynamine dose (it’s also got huge doses of ergogens, one of the best all around pres IMO).

Inspired Nutritionals offers a couple pretty good options (there’s a few different Devast8 out there) for some big Dynamine dosages with some other stims as well.

Not marketed as a Pre, but SNS Thermagize XT is potent if just looking for solely a stimulant boost, I prefer it just for the morning kick start, but for those who like hard hitters it could be worth a try preworkout.

I know the brand gets a lot of flack in here (some of it is justified), but Chemix Pre-workout is a pretty unique feel. I haven’t ever worked up to a full dose on it and only use it for certain occasions.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These are a good list of solid suggested preworkouts:
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
CL White Warped
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster

Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped

Do you want more we’ll rounded pre’s?
Looking for more pump?
Looking for a heavy nootropic profile?

Any more info you can give us?
I'd like a well rounded pre, but I also have some stim free that I can get it to where I want if it was lagging in the pump section. I mainly want something that doesn't have l-theanine. It comes on slow so I can't figure out how to time it best, and it's so settle I rarely "feel" like it's working (mental aspect). I do love me some nitrates though. I want something that is going to give me an extra push in the gym. Pres with +200mg of l-theanine I can take, wait for the feeling of it "kicking in", and an hour later go to the gym feeling mentally how I felt before taking the pre. I don't want to feel cracked out, but I don't mind a slight jittery feeling.

Doing a review of Spitfire labs Demon pre as we speak. Head over there if it might interest you. Or not, it ain’t like I’m selling the sh!t.
Never heard of the pre, or the company. That's what I was looking for. I'll check out the profile. Thanks!

The Solution gave a pretty good list! I'd add seismic surge by hard rock supplement to the mix. Definitely one of the better pres i've used.
Another one I've never heard of or know the company. I'll check it out. Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you want a stim Free then you want to grab vasoblitz
6g Citrulline
2.5g Betaine
2g Arginine Nitrate
2g Calcium Lactate

Fullblitz Adds:
335mg Caffeine
3.2g Beta-Alanine
800mg DMAE
2.3g Yohimbine

This is L-Theanine free, and if you did want to stack a stim (FullBlitz) or a caffeine tab to give you a surge of energy. You can check the links above for the current deals and feedback, but I can bet you will love Fullblitz or FullBlitz & Vaso combination

Current Deals:

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/build-fast-formula-deals-specials.310340/page-2#post-6292924

Feedback on FullBlitz;
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/build-fast-formula-full-blitz-feedback.309654/

You can even buy single serving packets or 5/7 Serving tubs to give it a shot
Coupon Code -- "Bob15" will save you direct
This is the best way to give it a shot before committing to tubs.

@BOSSMAN @bloodnthunder @bbartsche can also chime in as long term users
@Mowglisml @BloodManor @Mack19 @EMPIREMIND @Rocket3015

Last edited:
mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax Extreme is also a well rounded heavy hitting, higher stim pre.
Just looked that up. I thought it sounded like it was from PES. Profile looks pretty good, but dat black pepper inclusion. lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just looked that up. I thought it sounded like it was from PES. Profile looks pretty good, but dat black pepper inclusion. lol
I guess they do it to cover the bases lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Based on the feel you seem to be after and caffeine content preference, I would strongly recommend Olympus Labs I am Supreme Black Magic- which still can be found on various websites.

It’s highly unlikely you would be disappointed with that purchase IMO. Get it while you still can!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another one I've never heard of or know the company. I'll check it out. Thanks!
Awesome. Hard Rock Supplements has a few good products so definitely check them out.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s always hit or miss depending on what ingredients hit you hard, but here’s a few I’ve used or use.

Controlled Labs White Warped surprises me with how strong it hits me, great value as well.

Core Nutritionals Fury X is a solid option if you want to try a big Dynamine dose (it’s also got huge doses of ergogens, one of the best all around pres IMO).

Inspired Nutritionals offers a couple pretty good options (there’s a few different Devast8 out there) for some big Dynamine dosages with some other stims as well.

Not marketed as a Pre, but SNS Thermagize XT is potent if just looking for solely a stimulant boost, I prefer it just for the morning kick start, but for those who like hard hitters it could be worth a try preworkout.

I know the brand gets a lot of flack in here (some of it is justified), but Chemix Pre-workout is a pretty unique feel. I haven’t ever worked up to a full dose on it and only use it for certain occasions.
How is your experience with core fury X? Can you elaborate as looking at it but it’s pricey. General effects? Great profile it has, but interested in the “feel” of it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is your experience with core fury X? Can you elaborate as looking at it but it’s pricey. General effects? Great profile it has, but interested in the “feel” of it
So honestly I don’t usually do a full 2 scoops.

That said it’s a very smooth pre, but it’s my go to when I want a sustained push but also “feel” A little kick. 1.5 scoops is a good “push”.

The performance is awesome. Pump and endurance rivals most stim free that are solely for that purpose.

The only area it maybe lacks a little is focus. It isn’t bad, just not as heady as some more dedicated formulas.

If you want pump, a good stim kick, but not something that jacks your heart rate up it’s the best all around out right now IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I love hard hitting stims...been emptying a cap of sns thermagize xt into 1.5 scoops of focus xt with a couple of scoops citrilline thrown in for pumps...brilliant!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So honestly I don’t usually do a full 2 scoops.

That said it’s a very smooth pre, but it’s my go to when I want a sustained push but also “feel” A little kick. 1.5 scoops is a good “push”.

The performance is awesome. Pump and endurance rivals most stim free that are solely for that purpose.

The only area it maybe lacks a little is focus. It isn’t bad, just not as heady as some more dedicated formulas.

If you want pump, a good stim kick, but not something that jacks your heart rate up it’s the best all around out right now IMO.

1.5 scoops due to cost or ?

Nice explanation. Profile looks awesome and sounds like it’s just as good in terms of effects.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1.5 scoops due to cost or ?

Nice explanation. Profile looks awesome and sounds like it’s just as good in terms of effects.
No I just think it’s so loaded I don’t need a full 2.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn’t there a newer version in the works?

May make the older go on sale