Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GOD grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change
the courage to change the things i can
and the wisdom to know the difference....

that prayer changed my life and i say it every night before bed...over 20 years sobriety

JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GOD grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change
the courage to change the things i can
and the wisdom to know the difference....

that prayer changed my life and i say it every night before bed...over 20 years sobriety

JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR
Praise God for sobriety! I am glad for you, as it's life changing!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm really enjoying this preaching

M1911

M1911

Awards
He is risen!

9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
11 For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.”
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.
13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
-Romans 10:9-13

If you believe that Jesus was God and walked the earth as a man, that he was crucified yet innocent & perfect having lived a sinless life, and he was then entombed and arose from the dead three days later, having become a spotless sacrifice sufficient to pay any man’s debt before God;
then rest in Him knowing that if you believe and trust Jesus Christ to intercede for you at judgement, freely transferring to you his status of being righteous before the Father, you will then shed the sins and guilts of this life to never be known again, and instead know the eternal joy of living in the presence of God. Jesus came to earth to save sinners.

If you trust in your own righteousness, your own good deeds, or your own belief systems and philosophies, please hear today that Jesus has already paid the price (Tetelestai! John 19:28-30) for sinners who believe and proclaim him as Lord! Any other path leads to eternal death.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macedog24 General Chat 0
The Solution General Chat 11
Liftergym33 LG Sciences 1
General Chat 6
General Chat 4