Halotest 25 pct update

jblift

Awards
Since Halo is pretty mild (at 50/50/50/50) decided on taking nolva at a low dosage 10/10/10/10...then throwing in a a generic Tribulus supp at 1000mg a day for the four weeks.

Sounds pretty solid to me. Opinions please :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you will be fine.

JMD199123

Awards
about to start up the same thing i think not positive yet though... jw is it even worth it to take a preworkout when on this or is it just throwing your money down the drain then? and should you take protein through out it and pct? not trying to steal your message board fyi... just had similar questions

italiano3266

Awards
Im startin Halotest tomorro or wnever i aquire a PCT is LJ 100 ne good or should i jus use HC Generate with reversitol? PLease help guys appreciat feedback!

jblift

Awards
about to start up the same thing i think not positive yet though... jw is it even worth it to take a preworkout when on this or is it just throwing your money down the drain then? and should you take protein through out it and pct? not trying to steal your message board fyi... just had similar questions
protein and preworkouts are always a nice supplement to add to anything you take. I would suggest it.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
protein and preworkouts are always a nice supplement to add to anything you take. I would suggest it.
Protein is of course recommended during cycle and after, especially if you want to see muscle growth. Pre workout supps are usually not recommended on cycle however due to blood pressure issues.