Halordrol or M-Sten? Hair loss question.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi!

Gyms are open again, so it is time to start a new cycle after 3 months of doing nothing... anyways it will be my first PH/DS cycle, I have done only sarms so far. So I was wondering, which one would you consider safer when it comes to hair loss? Maybe any other recommendations, I live in Europe and pretty much all PHs are still legal here.

I am currently taking finasteride and minoxidil for hair loss, will add castor oil into this mix starting today, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hdrol. Msten is a strong dht, so probably one of the worst for hair loss.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re prone to hair loss which you obviously are, you shouldn’t touch steroids unless you accept eventually losing your hair.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hdrol. Msten is a strong dht, so probably one of the worst for hair loss.
Thanks! Halodrol it is then!

If you’re prone to hair loss which you obviously are, you shouldn’t touch steroids unless you accept eventually losing your hair.
I just want to hold on to them as long as possible, also I plan on doing a hair transplant sometime in near future anyways. Topical finasteride + Minoxidil is doing a great job tbh.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi!

Gyms are open again, so it is time to start a new cycle after 3 months of doing nothing... anyways it will be my first PH/DS cycle, I have done only sarms so far. So I was wondering, which one would you consider safer when it comes to hair loss? Maybe any other recommendations, I live in Europe and pretty much all PHs are still legal here.

I am currently taking finasteride and minoxidil for hair loss, will add castor oil into this mix starting today, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!
Hi!

Thanks!
If your predisposed to hair loss you'll probably have bad luck at some point in your ph/ds journey. Make sure that's something you can handle before you start anything. As said above - hdrol is milder. I was always very impressed with what it did to my physique too. If you have only run sarms I bet youd be happy with what it does for you.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start training clean for at least a month...I think you’ll be better off. ...I’m in a similar position and hair loss is a concern too. I’ve lost a good bit of strength and forcing myself to earn it back before jumping on. First 2-3 weeks you will be SORE AF, like when you first started lifting. I think running something too soon is a recipe to get hurt!

I was considering Hdrol but leaning more toward msten. Halo needs quite a few mg’s to get goin’...M will show results as little as 8mg...though much commonly run higher...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start training clean for at least a month...I think you’ll be better off. ...I’m in a similar position and hair loss is a concern too. I’ve lost a good bit of strength and forcing myself to earn it back before jumping on. First 2-3 weeks you will be SORE AF, like when you first started lifting. I think running something too soon is a recipe to get hurt!

I was considering Hdrol but leaning more toward msten. Halo needs quite a few mg’s to get goin’...M will show results as little as 8mg...though much commonly run higher...
I’d agree this would be best method. Reap those initial “noob gains” the first month, then chuck some fun pills at it when the natty gains slow. Halodrol for the win.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yeah, I guess you are right (I am sore af atm ), I might just run another LGD, Hexadrone + Dermacrine cycle, I get good results from it and no hair loss + it can be run for longer, helping me get back in shape. I will do my Hdrol or P-Mag cycle in winter, if they dont close gyms again.. in my country we have had many days with 0 Covid cases this month, so it looks promising.

Last edited:
Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

8 mgs? What

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
8 mgs? What
The original "ultradrol" msten came in low mg caps and people dosed it as low as 8-12mg. I wasn't into PH's back then but the few people I know who ran it swore it was spiked with superdrol or massively overdosed. The fact that 20mg is a relatively common low dose now, and no one seems to get results at 8-12mg, kind of makes that seem plausible.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some of my favorite brands were AT/6mg with nac and mt or SSN/8mg, myself and a lot of people I have known respond well to 8-12mg msten with very few sides.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm pretty sure this guy's cycle ended about a year and a half ago lol

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The original "ultradrol" msten came in low mg caps and people dosed it as low as 8-12mg. I wasn't into PH's back then but the few people I know who ran it swore it was spiked with superdrol or massively overdosed. The fact that 20mg is a relatively common low dose now, and no one seems to get results at 8-12mg, kind of makes that seem plausible.
Yea like you said 10 years ago

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ba
Some of my favorite brands were AT/6mg with nac and mt or SSN/8mg, myself and a lot of people I have known respond well to 8-12mg msten with very few sides.
I had zero luck with msten till I got in the 20-30 mg range, I actually found 40 to be the sweet spot. But I also get zero side effects at any dose. I've got a weird relationship with oral steroids, I get very little to no side effects but I also need high doses to see them work. I mean I know there working at lower doses, but to get the results other ppl do I need 2-3x the dose and it's actually not just with steroids. From the first time I was prescribed a medication or pain killer, same thing. Need a hefty dose, I don't use drugs or alcohol any more but when I was drinking, I always needed like 10+ drinks to bet a buzz. I think it is something to do with hypermetabolizing substances

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ba
I had zero luck with msten till I got in the 20-30 mg range, I actually found 40 to be the sweet spot. But I also get zero side effects at any dose. I've got a weird relationship with oral steroids, I get very little to no side effects but I also need high doses to see them work. I mean I know there working at lower doses, but to get the results other ppl do I need 2-3x the dose and it's actually not just with steroids. From the first time I was prescribed a medication or pain killer, same thing. Need a hefty dose, I don't use drugs or alcohol any more but when I was drinking, I always needed like 10+ drinks to bet a buzz. I think it is something to do with hypermetabolizing substances
That's very interesting hopefully more research is done on this soon, must be a lack of or over production of certain enzymes or something similar in certain people. How is your response to transdermal's? I don't remember you talking too much about those especially aas.
Many years ago I went to a methadone clinic and there were 2 people I knew there that had to dose twice a day because of hypermetabolism (they drew blood and urine to confirm) or else the dose needed to last 24 to 36 hours for them could be lethal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50