Halodrol vs Msten (Ultradrol)

Jumpi

Awards
Hey, im thinking to go on my second cycle for a bulking cycle.

I have two options i would like, the first one is halodrol , it should be pretty much mild compared to msten.

But will msten do a big difference in gain of muscle and change of physique than halodrol would.

Will take 6-8 weeks

What are your thaughts and experiences with h drol and msten (ultradrol)

Thx

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do NOT take Msten for 8 weeks. 6 weeks is pushing Msten; it’s quite toxic.

If you want to be on for sure 6 weeks, maybe 8, take Halodrol. You won’t gain as much size or strength, but everything you gain will be solid and more easily kept. And it will be easier on your body (less lethargy, better looking bloodwork, etc).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I found 100mg of hdrol quite similar to 20mg of sten as far as strength goes. Got a little more size with sten. But increasing from 20-30mg made a big difference.

On a side note I see lots of ppl say how toxic it is. 30mg did not elevate my liver out of the normal range and I've seen ppl go up to 50mg with no problem

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I found 100mg of hdrol quite similar to 20mg of sten as far as strength goes. Got a little more size with sten. But increasing from 20-30mg made a big difference.

On a side note I see lots of ppl say how toxic it is. 30mg did not elevate my liver out of the normal range and I've seen ppl go up to 50mg with no problem
I suspect it depends on user reaction, and source (had some weak OL DMZ, for example, & had to eat 60mg for not much). 32mg Ultradrol for a month was harder on me than anything I’ve ever taken. 20mg was almost side-free.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I suspect it depends on user reaction, and source (had some weak OL DMZ, for example, & had to eat 60mg for not much). 32mg Ultradrol for a month was harder on me than anything I’ve ever taken. 20mg was almost side-free.
Stuff I had was top notch.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
DMZ for a bulk-- Halo is great and all, but it doesn't compete with something like DMZ that just slabs on mass, quickly.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me, my Apple Music TechDeath Metal collection, by girlfriend and her toys, chips/salsa(only counts as one) 10 gallon jug of low-fat Jif or Skippy, Olympic weight set.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
He never asked about dmz
And? He didnt say he has both of those compounds starring at him in the face on his dresser. Just my 2 cents. DMZ is better on a bulk personal opinion, ran both over 5x

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Let's talk about every other ph too. He just wanted to know how the 2 compared to each other. Anyway. We have moved on to movie lines and games

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten would be better. 6 weeks tops for either compound like hyde said

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tent, ax, lighter, rope, hot chick
I’m changing chips and salsa to another chick. In case my gf wants to get adventurous. And I don’t like salsa at room temp anyhow.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultradrol and its really no comparison, it's one of the strongest orals out there going up against something that's in the middle range at best.. Halodrol is damn nice though especially for the price

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is halodrol good for a bulk?
Absolutely, you're not gonna find many orals with more muscle building potential. It's my favorite oral with winstrol if I go by visual effects on the body.

Jumpi

Awards
What were youre results with halodrol, what changed the most in your physique?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were youre results with halodrol, what changed the most in your physique?
It's always hard to explain this to people. My body looks different than yours so for you to expect the same outcome isn't really the way to look at it. I think halodrol reminds me of Tbol and epistane, it can make you a bit leaner while adding a little size. Nice composition steroid but not a mass bulker, ultradrol got me more shredded and vascular while adding more size and it should because it is much stronger. The dosage is also highly important, not too high to experience sides and diminishing results but also not to low to not get the most out of it

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I got quite sick a couple months back and went from 104kg to 92kgs in 8 weeks without changing diet (actually started upping my calories)

Went to drs and did tests, nothing showed up... i toughed it out and eventually got back to around 95-96 where I've been for couple weeks until last week... i started at 75mg, so 10 days in and I'm up 3.6kgs so like 8lbs at 99.9kgs and getting lots of comments already lol. Im eating around 200 calories above maintenance.

Interesting to see the next 4.5 weeks

Jumpi

Awards
Yes thats sure, but in Generall what gains of Muscle is to Expect when Use IT on and bulk, so you mean it gains a little size but it is deffentely noticeable, how much should i expect in genrall? Sure i wont give me msten results in a bulk but did you noticed you got bigger on cycle with hdrol?

Jumpi

Awards
That sounds nice, what body parts grow the most ?

I mean there are often typicall areas where it kicks in more than in others, with msten for example are the shoulders, what did you experienced so far?

Jumpi

Awards
Im only curios and a bit frustradet...im from germany and reading about halordrol experiences they always say it did nothing for them, in this forum 50% say it works godd and gives decent gains and i saw a few very good logs ans others says they gained nothing, it ks so complicated to know if it will give results or not

What brand of halodrol should i buy to be sure its legit?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds nice, what body parts grow the most ?

I mean there are often typicall areas where it kicks in more than in others, with msten for example are the shoulders, what did you experienced so far?
They all tend to make shoulders grow faster.. Msten is just a superior oral to many others.. No steroid directly targets anything more than another steroid

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They all tend to make shoulders grow faster.. Msten is just a superior oral to many others.. No steroid directly targets anything more than another steroid
This right here. If I directly train traps and delts, they grow way too fast. Since I’m on year round, I stay away from military press and shrugs and focus more on raises and the lower portion of traps with rope face pulls. 3 sets of upright rows and my traps grow for days. If those areas were lacking, I would train them multiple times per week if I cycled aas.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro, your Avi is insane. Your arm routine is working.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im only curios and a bit frustradet...im from germany and reading about halordrol experiences they always say it did nothing for them, in this forum 50% say it works godd and gives decent gains and i saw a few very good logs ans others says they gained nothing, it ks so complicated to know if it will give results or not

What brand of halodrol should i buy to be sure its legit?
If you want guaranteed results, choose Msten. If you aren’t gaining on Msten, you’re ****ing up.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, your Avi is insane. Your arm routine is working.
Funny you say that cause my arms were lacking size before when my shoulder just blew up.. I actually did arms 2 to 3 days a weeks then I went back to one day and back again after two weeks. My theory is that you can't break down your muscles in one week. You do one heavy arm workout then the next 75% of the weight and the last day you lift really light to get pump.

I grew about 1cm first month doing this. I'm now doing other body parts the same way, obviously you can't work out the whole body 2 or 3 times a week so you switch.

Jumpi

Awards
Okay good to know that, so I will try First halodrol and for the 3rd cycle msten, hope halodrol will give mehr at least 7 lbs of lean dry gains

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Op: hey what’s better halo or Msten?
AM unanimously: Msten hands down!
Op: all right halo it is..