Halodrol Vs Lgd-4033?

SicKuntBrah

Awards
Which do you prefer? which helped strength more? which had more sides? would you stack them?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which do you prefer? which helped strength more? which had more sides? would you stack them?
Halo. Had more sides and lethargy from LGD. you could stack them. You’re main goal is strength? What have you ran in the past?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd also go with Halo....tried and tested and low sides. Lgd you'll still get sides and I think gains would be better with halo but everyone is different.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's a good cycle for Halo?
I like 75-100mg for 5-6 weeks. It needs a little time to shine, but the gains are usually thru by 6 weeks. Most guys going over 100 don’t report better results, just more sides. That was my experience. More isn’t always better.

50mg if stacking with another oral will get good results.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like 75-100mg for 5-6 weeks. It needs a little time to shine, but the gains are usually thru by 6 weeks. Most guys going over 100 don’t report better results, just more sides. That was my experience. More isn’t always better.

50mg if stacking with another oral will get good results.
Would stack with 3-AD or D-Plex, just never ran Halo before.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would stack with 3-AD or D-Plex, just never ran Halo before.
If you have cycles before you probably want ~75mg stacked with either of those, unless you have found you really are a low dose guy (like great results at 20mg Epistane).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have cycles before you probably want ~75mg stacked with either of those, unless you have found you really are a low dose guy (like great results at 20mg Epistane).
Yeah, plan will probably be 75mg Halo and 100mg 3-AD for 6 or 7 weeks max. Iconic Alpha-Four as my base.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, plan will probably be 75mg Halo and 100mg 3-AD for 6 or 7 weeks max. Iconic Alpha-Four as my base.
Last year I ran d-plex/hdrol and loved it. Ran 6wks at 75mg hdrol and 100mg d-plex(I think)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I had to choose between the two ..... halo lol haven't ran either

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the results like with halo? How maintainable after? I was considering it last summer but never got myself to. I've read it's fairly mild too

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you'd get and kept more gains from Dbol than Lgd-4033 and plus you'd have much more fun ride...
#Facts

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have found that underwhelming, putting weaker stuff last. Like fireworks, always build towards the finale.
I get that but lgd has lots of muscle preserving properties as well as building muscle.

If you wanna get funky do 75mg of halodrol and 15mg of lgd for 8 weeks.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
15mg LGD for 10 weeks. Week 4 add in dermal Trest. You will see some good gains and feel great. Your test levels will also be at ZERO by week 10 but pay to play

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I’m super sensitive to halodrol. I get benefits at 25mg I typically run it with test so it’s a little different than the oral only guys. But 25mg for 2 weeks and 50mg for 3 followed by 75 mg for one. Would be a decent 6 week run of it for me. I don’t do oral cycles anymore. I just take them as preworkouts when I do take them. I plan on giving the ole liver a rest for a few months though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 4
jim2509 Anabolics 43
Anabolics 3