Halodrol/Trest LOG

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle is underway as of today. Looking to see some changes in body composition. Will be a clean bulk for 6 weeks. I've been lifting/dabbling on/off for 10 years but making steady progress for only the last 2 years (consistency) My stats as of now

Height: 5'11
Weight: 200LB

bf (not sure 10-15% range)

Measurements

Chest- 45"
Arms- 15.5"
Quads- 25.5"
Calves-16"
Waist-33"

I'm not concerned with changes in BW I'd just like to see the tape measure expand in the right places so will take before and after measurements as the cycle goes on

Cycle

Dermatrest 50/75/75/75/75/75
Halodrol (IML Halo Extreme) 50/75/75/75/75/75
4 Andro Elite 220 ED throughout

Cycle Support

OL tudca
Exemestane
CEL cycle assist
fish oil

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10/10
Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Will have some high volume workouts 6 days a week training muscle groups twice a week. I'm a little unsure how much harder I can train in regards to recovery on cycle so I'll have to go by feeling. I certainly intend to make the most of anything I gain in strength/endurance

DAY 1

First AM dose of halo/dermatrest/4ad. Obviously not feeling anything so far lol.

Training won't commence til monday as per usual. Will update as changes start to come on. Perhaps some before/after shots to come as i get around to it assuming I don't have to bail at any point due to sides.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Looks like a nearly perfect cycle, might want to add some joint+ since Halo is so dry, and moderate the aromasin if your e2 gets too low it's extra hard on your joints. Other than that get those gains

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Is it really necessary to have the 4 andro in there when you are already running dermatrest?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Is it really necessary to have the 4 andro in there when you are already running dermatrest?
I don't think it is. The trest will already function as a base, and all it does is add another aromatizing compound to the equation.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I may be wrong but Trest is a 19-nor so you do need the added 4-Andro to keep base line T levels as the Trest shuts yours own down. Otherwise late cycle he wouldn't have decent enough Test without introducing it.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is. The trest will already function as a base, and all it does is add another aromatizing compound to the equation.
Same thing I was thinking 2 compounds that convert to estrogen

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Same thing I was thinking 2 compounds that convert to estrogen
Am I wrong in the belief that you have to run a form of Test along with any 19-nor compounds? I was under the belief that 19-nor will shut your Test down but it in no way replaces testosterone in any conversion, nor does it act as a replacement for Test in all the body functions that it does?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I agree I don't think it is necessary and unlikely to benefit in the way of gains. I have it left over from an andro cycle and decided to use it up. It should have a synergistic effect with trest providing testosterone and DHT. I've read of people running test alongside trest and feeling fantastic. That's good enough for me. It's incredibly mild IME anyway I'm not too concerned it will add much in the way of estrogen.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nearly perfect cycle, might want to add some joint+ since Halo is so dry, and moderate the aromasin if your e2 gets too low it's extra hard on your joints. Other than that get those gains
Thanks I'll have a look at joint support I'm far more concerned about low E2 than gyno actually. I won't start the Aromasin until I up the trest dose in week 2 and even then I'll start at a low dose. I know I probably should stick to a single compound anyway for a first cycle to assess sides but I'll see how I go. I do have experience with 4AD in the past and never got anything out of it in the way of gains.

Update

The hot flashes are there from the getgo. Comes on about an hour after application of DT and fades away. Thermogenic stuff. Took my evening dose early enough to avoid the hot flashes before bed. Slept awesome last night. Can't wait for gains to kick in. Mondays training session can't come soon enough.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Am I wrong in the belief that you have to run a form of Test along with any 19-nor compounds? I was under the belief that 19-nor will shut your Test down but it in no way replaces testosterone in any conversion, nor does it act as a replacement for Test in all the body functions that it does?
You're not wrong, but trest is different.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
You're not wrong, but trest is different.
Thanks for the clear up, I'm not that familiar with Trest, ever since I read they inject Trest in sex offenders to sterilize them, I kinda left that 1 as a stay away. If it's a brief explanation could you tell me why it acts different? or point me towards a link or direction to research?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clear up, I'm not that familiar with Trest, ever since I read they inject Trest in sex offenders to sterilize them, I kinda left that 1 as a stay away. If it's a brief explanation could you tell me why it acts different? or point me towards a link or direction to research?
It gives you everything you want for a base besides the testosterone levels: energy, mood, libido, plus better gains than a base dose of test.

Guys use it all the time as a base for an oral cycle. It is the natural choice for guys who don't want to pin. Once you start pinning, you might as well use real test as a base for longer cycles with injectables. Until then, trest does its job. It is more than a base but functions well as one.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
It gives you everything you want for a base besides the testosterone levels: energy, mood, libido, plus better gains than a base dose of test.

Guys use it all the time as a base for an oral cycle. It is the natural choice for guys who don't want to pin. Once you start pinning, you might as well use real test as a base for longer cycles with injectables. Until then, trest does its job. It is more than a base but functions well as one.
Wow that's impressive, is it used to stack on a IM cycle just for those bonuses? Say 600 Test-E 1-16/ SD 1-6 / Trest 8-16 when sides start to wear you down?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id agree; the 4dhea is redundant in this stack. Itll add nothing but more sides.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow that's impressive, is it used to stack on a IM cycle just for those bonuses? Say 600 Test-E 1-16/ SD 1-6 / Trest 8-16 when sides start to wear you down?
If youre running trestolone with test, in most cases it will prove best to run test at trt doses (100-200mg pwk). Trestolone is more powerful than tren, mg-for-mg.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Trest converts to methylestradiol, an especially potent form of estrogen. As such, the only kind I would run with that much test would be the oral version at a low dose. The transdermal version works better as a base and for gains, in general. And the IM version is on an entirely different level.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
If youre running trestolone with test, in most cases it will prove best to run test at trt doses (100-200mg pwk). Trestolone is more powerful than tren, mg-for-mg.
mg 4 mg is that true for just Trest-A or does that include TD and oral? If so why Is this not in my body right now haha

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mg 4 mg is that true for just Trest-A or does that include TD and oral? If so why Is this not in my body right now haha
Nah I was responding specifically to your IM hypothetical. Though, even with oral or especially TD Id be careful.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Trest converts to methylestradiol, an especially potent form of estrogen. As such, the only kind I would run with that much test would be the oral version at a low dose. The transdermal version works better as a base and for gains, in general. And the IM version is on an entirely different level.
Is the methylestradiol the main thing keeping it from being more popular on most cycles? And mainly used as a base vs stacked like Tren, Can you tame the methylestradiol with Arimidex?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the methylestradiol the main thing keeping it from being more popular on most cycles? And mainly used as a base vs stacked like Tren
Without getting into the science specifics...functionally, trestolone is like test. Libido, mood, energy...but more strength and growth. But on the other hand, its like tren, with great potential for sides if abused/misused. Itll shut you down like a mofo...its a compound used for male contraception (in much lower clinical doses). It will annihilate sperm.