Halodrol (the original version) verse M Sten

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For anyone who has run both of these compounds, which one did you find more effective for adding mass? Which one had less side effects in regards to the liver and blood pressure? (For Halodrol I am referring to the original formula by Gaspari, not the Hi Tech crap currently on the market).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anyone who has run both of these compounds, which one did you find more effective for adding mass? Which one had less side effects in regards to the liver and blood pressure? (For Halodrol I am referring to the original formula by Gaspari, not the Hi Tech crap currently on the market).
Msten is significantly better for adding quick mass in my experience. Keep in mind that it causes nitrogen retention to a more significant degree and it isn’t necessarily more permanent muscle gain. As far as side effects, both are pretty tolerable as long as proper precautions are observed. I thoroughly enjoy both compounds.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
M-Sten is much stronger than Halodrol, in terms of size/strength gains (& possible side effects, depending on dosage and how your body reacts to the compound)

With that being said; Halodrol is my favorite compound. I ran 100mg for 6 weeks and felt fantastic.

My recent M-sten run was 20mg for 6 weeks. Didnt feel the greatest by the end but size and strength gains were fantastic.