Halodrol sleep problems

SicKuntBrah

Awards
Currently on day 1 of my first halodrol cycle. plan is to run 50/50/50/50.it’s actually legal here lmao got it from a supplement store(IMO they were also selling epi and sarms) anyways it’s 1:45 and my stomach hurts and I can’t sleep is this common ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently on day 1 of my first halodrol cycle. plan is to run 50/50/50/50.it’s actually legal here lmao got it from a supplement store(IMO they were also selling epi and sarms) anyways it’s 1:45 and my stomach hurts and I can’t sleep is this common ?
Where is "here"?

If it's in the USA, it isn't legal, no matter Who's selling it.

I actually had some sleep disturbance with Hdrol , but I have it a lot.
I think it took a few days to a week to start, for me, though.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Halodrol has ALWAYS been a dream run for me, never had any issues. Day 1 I would say it is coincidence or you psyching yourself out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never take my orals closer than 5 hours to bedtime. Treat them like caffeine and you will be better off sleep wise.

SicKuntBrah

Awards
Where is "here"?

If it's in the USA, it isn't legal, no matter Who's selling it.

I actually had some sleep disturbance with Hdrol , but I have it a lot.
I think it took a few days to a week to start, for me, though.
Actually I’m in Egypt on vacation rn but lemme jus say this country is fucking amazing. I mean prohormones in supplement stores, nolvadex with no prescription from pharmacies, testosterone sold at gym GODDAMN

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 1

probably something else
Actually for me if I get sides from products, the first days are usually the worst (aside from lethargy). I have to build up the dosage of many products day by day just so that I can handle the dosage I want to be using. Sleep problems are also the most common side I have.