halodrol questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper76

Awards
Whats yalls opinion on Halodrol? I started about 2-3 weeks ago (1 tablet a day) with epi-andro 50 (3 tabs a day). What i'm wondering is how long of a cycle is good? I was thinking of finishing this just as i'm taking it and toward the end switch and double the dosage of Halodrol for another 2-2 1/2 weeks?? Any suggestions or anything? First ever competition is in march so im pushing hard to feel confident enough to step on stage.

Thanks!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many mg are you taking? First cycle? Training history and age?

I love haladrol at 80+ for 6 weeks

What's your PCT?

reaper76

Awards
250mg a pill (of course thats propriety blend according to the box). First cycle of anything like this. been training hard for bout a year now but always have been about fitness and weights. I'm 40.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Ah. It's the hi tech version which isn't really halodrol. Don't think 1 pill will do much. Might want to up to 2 pills a day for 8 weeks

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
How is Halodrol working for you so far? Any noticeable strength gains? Woody is thinking about the old Halodrol, not the prop blend. I've seen people running this anywhere from 4-8 weeks at 1-2 pills per day. I was actually thinking of running the new Halodrol for my first cycle with a 50 or 75mg tab of 19nor for 4 weeks to see how I respond the the effects, and more importantly, side effects of andros.

reaper76

Awards
ok. so there is another Halodrol then? hmmm...

reaper76

Awards
I guess its not bad. I haven't really noticed anything special to be honest. i'm battling dang tendinitis at the same time but I cant say i've noticed anything significant.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I guess its not bad. I haven't really noticed anything special to be honest. i'm battling dang tendinitis at the same time but I cant say i've noticed anything significant.
As long as you have a good PCT set up you can definitely double the dosage. It's only 250mgs of a prop blend and most people running andros run them at much higher doses than what's in Halodrol.

reaper76

Awards
As long as you have a good PCT set up you can definitely double the dosage. It's only 250mgs of a prop blend and most people running andros run them at much higher doses than what's in Halodrol.

I'm running some on cycle support and plan on finding a good pct also.Maybe I need to run higher doses and then I'll see more of an effect??

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm running some on cycle support and plan on finding a good pct also.Maybe I need to run higher doses and then I'll see more of an effect??
I personally wouldn't up the dosage until I had my PCT already lined up. Some of the experienced guys in here can help you out better than I can.

reaper76

Awards
I'm taking Liver Rx as on support. Whats a good PCT?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Nolva
20/20/10/10

Solid pct

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
That's a low dose 1- and 4-Andro product. You could probably take 3 pills/day and get some results, but it would be expensive. 150mg Epiandro is also low. There is no Halodrol in "Halodrol". If there was, you'd know, trust me. :)

reaper76

Awards
That's a low dose 1- and 4-Andro product. You could probably take 3 pills/day and get some results, but it would be expensive. 150mg Epiandro is also low. There is not Halodrol in "Halodrol". If there was, you'd know, trust me. :)
well dang it! That really sucks but explains why i don't see much if any difference.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just the clomid at half that dosage should suffice.
I always play on the safe side since your pct is the only thing from you either keeping or losing your gains

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I do agree that's better to be safe then sorry, but for this particular product at a recommended dose... Nolva at only 20/10/10 or solo Clomid at half the standard dose is more than enough. Add Natty booster and you'll all set.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do agree that's better to be safe then sorry, but for this particular product at a recommended dose... Nolva at only 20/10/10 or solo Clomid at half the standard dose is more than enough. Add Natty booster and you'll all set.
This is pretty much my protocol and I have had success with it, with blood work showing this. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and AlphaMax XT as my natty test booster. I like AlphaMax XT in conjunction with a SERM since it not only helps increase free and total test levels with its ingredients, ut also helps controlling cortisol with DHAA and Ashwagandha. Not to mention the full dose of tongkat ali to help with libido.

reaper76

Awards
This is pretty much my protocol and I have had success with it, with blood work showing this. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and AlphaMax XT as my natty test booster. I like AlphaMax XT in conjunction with a SERM since it not only helps increase free and total test levels with its ingredients, ut also helps controlling cortisol with DHAA and Ashwagandha. Not to mention the full dose of tongkat ali to help with libido.
May have to try the AlphaMax XT.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what you get for being a fukstick and not researching. You got dooped, you'll see minimal changes. If any..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what you get for being a fukstick and not researching. You got dooped, you'll see minimal changes. If any..
This⬆ you should have done your research and you obviously didn't read the label or you would have known it's not halo, just a lightweight dose of andro
Before you do any other cycle make sure you know exactly what your putting in your body bro

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You all need to chill out. OP knew it was an andro prop blend. He just didn't know about the original halodrol.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but if he didn't know about actual halo ( which is still available) he obviously didn't do much research

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I'd run Clomid at 12.5mg for 6-8 weeks for PCT. No need for Nolva

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Whats yalls opinion on Halodrol? I started about 2-3 weeks ago (1 tablet a day) with epi-andro 50 (3 tabs a day). What i'm wondering is how long of a cycle is good? I was thinking of finishing this just as i'm taking it and toward the end switch and double the dosage of Halodrol for another 2-2 1/2 weeks?? Any suggestions or anything? First ever competition is in march so im pushing hard to feel confident enough to step on stage.

Thanks!
The products you are using isint really halodrol, it is a mix of a bunch of weak andro prohormones, real halodrol or (hdrol) is a single compound that converts to turnibol, usuall ran @75-125 mg a week for 6 weeks. The product you have should be ran at 2 caps a day minimum for 6-8 weeks

reaper76

Awards
Yeah but if he didn't know about actual halo ( which is still available) he obviously didn't do much research
Actually I did do research and that just happen to be what I found. Just because someone doesn't know the same thing as you do not assume they don't know anything. Researching supplements is like looking for a different piece of sand on the beach! Everyone uses a name that someone knows or relates to another supp. For someone who isn't in the inner circle of all these different ones it can be a bit hard to decipher, which is why I thought sites and groups like these are for...not to bash someone for not knowing.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You clearly didn't do nearly enough research. Because if you did, you'd realize that you have to look at the nomenclature of the "supplements" and not the name they're branding it as. So use this as a lesson. I doubt you'll put on anymore weight than what you would have without the use of these prohormones

reaper76

Awards
so...4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 25 mg. Better or is this still far from Halodrol? Everything I have read says there is no more Halodrol. I can find everything else...Halocor, Halo-V, halo this halo that.

reaper76

Awards
Well I take back the part about finding everything else. I can't find any that is sold! All the ones I look up either say discontinued or no longer available. Literally the only one I can find that I can actually pay for and receive is the Halodrol by Gaspari that i'm currently taking (which has been pointed out to me oh so nicely that it isn't the correct Halodrol)

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone may have a few bottles in their stash before the ban, why not look into tbol? Or try one of the methylated designer steroids on one of the many US based online supp shops

jathan_howe

Awards
so...4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 25 mg. Better or is this still far from Halodrol? Everything I have read says there is no more Halodrol. I can find everything else...Halocor, Halo-V, halo this halo that.
Those are all brand names of Halodrol. Halodrol is the regular name of the compound. The full nomenclature is the "4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol" that you listed. It's been discontinued but some still sell it out of their personal stash. There's other ph's besides andros that are still available. Dymethazine (DMZ), methylstenbolone (Mithras), methyldiazirinol (Triumphalis), etc. that are still sold. There's also Trest but that's in a whole other boat

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^
Mithras is Dimethandrostenol, otherwise that's great info. There are stronger designers available out there, it does not have to be Halodrol at all costs.

jathan_howe

Awards
^
Mithras is Dimethandrostenol, otherwise that's great info. There are stronger designers available out there, it does not have to be Halodrol at all costs.
My bad, didn't even realize I wrote methylstenbolone. I had Vicious Labs in mind and they don't even sell a methylstenbolone product. Dimethandrostenol is correct. Thanks man!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^ VL sells MSten now. Not solo - it's a stack, but what a stack it is!

jathan_howe

Awards
^ VL sells MSten now. Not solo - it's a stack, but what a stack it is!
Yeah, the new NecroBombs with Trest and DMZ? It seems like a great combo. Not a beginner's product though, by any means.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Would make a great kickstart IMO , was gunna use tbol next but I'm gunna give the bombs a go

Status
Not open for further replies.