Halodrol/PP

fivemajix

Awards
Hi everyone,
Tis my first time to say hello so hello all, it's a pleasure.
Advice...someone tell me please, I did a round of Phera plex a few months ago and found it very good. I'm now 6 days into a Halodrol cycle and wondering, towards the end of the H, should I stack my last few PP's in there. I have about a weeks worth left over (20mg/day).
I'm 35, 6", 205lbs, 10%bf, train 5 on 1 off and been lifting for years. I eat very a clean 6 meals a day plus shakes.
The PP was the first ever PH so i'm new to the world of substances other than whey and creo.
Thanx guys (whoops, and gals)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, welcome to AM and I hope you gain some knowledge here as well as share any you may have.

Second, it's my opinion that stacking of orals should be kept to a minimum but a week isn't all that long. Are you gains coming along fine so far? If so then I would just leave it as is and have you been keeping check of your BP and done any bloodwork since your last cycle for some established baselines since you've started into the world of AS?

When you're dealing with body altering drugs you should definately start getting into the habit of keeping all your vitals checked. How does your PCT look for this cycle?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
What would happen if he just tossed it in now? 6 days of Halodrol isn't much, he probbaly isn't seeing gains from it now, he could kickstart the second week then by the third week Halodrol would be in full gear.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just came off some pp clone and it took around 10-15 days to kick in for me so imo I don't know if one week of the pp would do to much good and it would certainlly be easier on your liver if you didn't stack two 17aa methyls

fivemajix

Awards
Thankyou Jay,
I haven't had any checks done since initial cycle. Will need after this one yeh??
My pct was AX PCT and 6-oxo with milkthistle, saw palmetto, coq10 throughout. Is this enough protection?? I feel great.
I must say that in my inexperience I stopped taking the PP midcycle (dont know why was just so busy for a couple of days) and I became an arrogant prick with the biggest goddamn attitude. **** I was an *******. But as soon as I got back on it I was fine and My wife couldn't get enough of me, must have been leaking sexual pheromones or something, it was very interesting.
Anyways, Do you think it would be to harsh to use the remaining PP during the H cycle??
I haven't noticed any changes yet after a week of H except slight strength gain. Thanx

D-Railed

Awards
just came off some pp clone and it took around 10-15 days to kick in for me so imo I don't know if one week of the pp would do to much good and it would certainlly be easier on your liver if you didn't stack two 17aa methyls
I'd listen to Mixed up man, stacking 2 orals is not good. And plus it wouldn't do much more for ya, for the risk involved. You probly wouldn't even notice the PP at all. I know with my PP cycle, it took about 10 days for it to kick in. Good luck with your cycle.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Thankyou Jay,
I haven't had any checks done since initial cycle. Will need after this one yeh??
My post cycle therapy was AX PCT and 6-oxo with milkthistle, saw palmetto, coq10 throughout. Is this enough protection?? I feel great.
I must say that in my inexperience I stopped taking the PP midcycle (dont know why was just so busy for a couple of days) and I became an arrogant prick with the biggest goddamn attitude. **** I was an *******. But as soon as I got back on it I was fine and My wife couldn't get enough of me, must have been leaking sexual pheromones or something, it was very interesting.
Anyways, Do you think it would be to harsh to use the remaining PP during the H cycle??
I haven't noticed any changes yet after a week of H except slight strength gain. Thanx
Welcome to AM!

I would tend to agree, don't stack 2 methlys together...it just isn't worth the stress on your liver. The con's out weigh the pros.
Now that you are experimenting with AS, take the above advice. Keep a close eye on Blood Pressure, have periodic blood tests run checking the liver, kidneys, thyroid, cholesterol, and testosterone (both free and bound).

Not to sound like a preachy father but many people begin taking these substances without respecting them. (I'm not saying that's you, just throwing it out there) Remember, just because they are legal steroids, that doesn't make them any less harmful than illegal steroids (In some cases, they are more harmful IMO).

Your wise to seek advice prior to doing anything. I urge you to continue to use the resources on this board, and others, to get as informed as possible.

OK....off my soap box ;-)

Bottom line, I would keep the extra PP and use it in a future cycle. It's your first experience with Halodrol...see how your body responds to it. Many people, who have done a number of pro-hormone cycles, (including myself) have responded well to using Halodrol as a stand alone.

As far as PCT, if your on longer than 4 weeks, I would look into some Nolva. If not, you may do fine with the PCT you outlined.

Good luck and keep us posted!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
how about this, save the 14 or so PP capsules you have, buy another bottle of PP or its clone (90 caps) for $20 and split the 104ish capsule in half. at 20mg a day thats enough for about two - 4 week cycles. viola, your next two cycles. just remember to store in a cool dark place, solid PCT, and take a few months off before trying another cycle.

im with everyone else, the PP for only one week wont do much for gains, just more stress on the liver and shutdown. use those extra caps in your favor bro ;)

fivemajix

Awards
Thanx so much guys,
The PP has been shelved. Now that you can't but AX PP, for future reference what product would be its equal (phera max) ??
I've gotta say very seriously to any inexperienced ppl's going to experiment with any of this gear DON'T be a **** like me and DO your research.
When I got my two bottles of PP I thought they were tic-tacs because they were legal and easily obtainable. I didn't even know what PCT was till half way through the cycle. We simply aren't educated on these substances in my area.
What a ****. I'm so lucky I didn't mess up big time.
Thanx again everyone.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanx so much guys,
The PP has been shelved. Now that you can't but AX PP, for future reference what product would be its equal (phera max) ??
I've gotta say very seriously to any inexperienced ppl's going to experiment with any of this gear DON'T be a **** like me and DO your research.
When I got my two bottles of PP I thought they were tic-tacs because they were legal and easily obtainable. I didn't even know what post cycle therapy was till half way through the cycle. We simply aren't educated on these substances in my area.
Thanx again everyone.
Don't be too hard on yourself. You would be surprised as to the number of people who have no idea what they are putting in their bodies. They think if its legal, it can't hurt them. This is giving the government a platform to step in and regulate our supplements so they can make an extra buck in the name of safety....ok, that's another topic all together...

You made the choice to get informed and that's what matters. Thanks for sharing your experience and let us know how the Halodrol cycle goes. You should be looking like this in no time! ;-) :bb2:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanx so much guys,
When I got my two bottles of PP I thought they were tic-tacs because they were legal and easily obtainable. I didn't even know what post cycle therapy was till half way through the cycle. We simply aren't educated on these substances in my area.
Thanx again everyone.
Well I just came off pheradrol with great success and I know a few other people who loved it too. good product great price.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
juggernaut nutrition's phera-bol and Ph. Design's Pheradrol are both really good PP clones for $20. you can find them on board sponsor's sites or do a search in yahoo to find stores that sell them.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I actually know someone who stacked these orals in a cautious, step-wise manner and they really didn't see any extra gains from the two together.

IMO, two decently strong orals together do not make magic together, just higher risk of sides.

Now stacking one of them with test base would something entirely different :twisted:

joe dax

Awards
Thanx so much guys,
phera max is unequalled IMO for quality and quantity at an awesome price, can't be beat!!
:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol and FiniGenX make an interesting stack as well....good for clean bulking. You will defiantly need a good PCT plan though.

To the thread starter.....
I still would STRONGLY recommend just staying with Halodrol as a stand alone. This is your first experience with it and only your second cycle of AS. You have plenty of time to experiment with different stacks as you see how your body responds to these substances.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Took me 16 days to feel the effects myself. I'd say 3 weeks minimum for a PP clone to be effective.

fivemajix

Awards
Hey Bioman,
you mentioned stacking one of these guys (H & PP) with a test base. From your experience can you give us a good example, thanx bro.
Thanx Joe Dax, in with the Max.
Cheers

joe dax

Awards
Hey Bioman,
you mentioned stacking one of these guys (H & PP) with a test base. From your experience can you give us a good example, thanx bro.
Thanx Joe Dax, in with the Max.
Cheers
no probs bro, don't mind helping an aussie, even though the all blacks are gonna waste u guys this sat, i'm from nz if u haven't guessed

take care

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience stacking with a test base, but I would venture to guess that anywhere from 300mg per week on up stacked with 50 or 100 mg of HD would quite nice. Hypothetically.

It could also accentuate sides.

fivemajix

Awards
Hi all,
am now eleven days into H cycle with no noticable gains anywhere. I've lost 2 lbs in fact....shattered.
I'm training with more weight and intensity than ever, cut out cardio, pre-exausting and super setting everything, negatives, 7's, 50's, really shakin it up. Eating like ten men. 7 clean meals, plus 3 shakes a day.
No Joy.
No gains.
Not even a back pump. Can't feel a thing.
Is this gear slow to kick in??
I'm strong all round and don't feel like I'm over training. Has anyone else had a slow start on H??