Halodrol only 6 Weeks vs test e only cycle 10-12 weeks

Jumpi

Awards
Hey Guys, planning to do my next cycle and was thinking to run with halodrol only for 6 weeks but always read and heard that injectables are way better.

for me the arguments for halodrol would be that it only takes 6 weeks and is a pretty mild ph.and sure oral is better than sticking needles but when the postive sides of a test only cycle are much better this would not be a big issue.

So what are your thoughts on this, will the test cycle give more potential for muscle gain than halodrol wich kicks in faster?

Thanks for helping

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you think people would stick needles in themselves filled with scheduled drugs if a bottle of something like DMZ would be just as effective?

Jumpi

Awards
No but im Asking if auf test cycle of only 10-12 weeks would be more effective than a 6 week cycle of hdrol

Sure test is better in Long Term but for only 10-12 weeks?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No but im Asking if auf test cycle of only 10-12 weeks would be more effective than a 6 week cycle of hdrol

Sure test is better in Long Term but for only 10-12 weeks?
Yes of course, 10-12 weeks is a very common test cycle length. You buy 2 10ml vials of test e and pin 1ml every Sunday morning and Wednesday night for example, for 10 weeks and then it falls off weeks 11 & 12, then you PCT.

You can even add an oral like Halodrol onto the front or back end to finish strong.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My first hdrol cycle I gained around 13lbs and added about 10lbs to my lifts. My first test cycle I gained over 20lbs and add 30-50 lbs on my big lifts. Not even a question here. And to top it off, building muscle takes time. Most of the size from short oral cycles isint muscle. It's glycogen and water with a little muscle.