Halodrol Gaspari

ferrignolou1

Awards
HI everyone!
I just found on the net this product named Halodrol Made by gaspari andai want ti know your opinions. Ha e you ever tried it?
I was thinking of pulsing ti three Times a week 30 minutes before the workout and running ti for six weeks.
These apre the ingredients of this compound.

30 Cp

Dose: 1 Cp
Dosi per confezione: 30
1-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, 4-androstene-3b-ol, Androsterone, Androstenolone Acetate, Maral root
250mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a bunch of Andros, pulsing it will do absolutely nothing. You need to take it daily and for 6-8 weeks, also its extremely under dosed. It's a prop blend totalling 250mg, you want 250mg or more of each ingredient. To run that product at a decent dose and duration you would need 3-4 bottles

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
It's a bunch of Andros, pulsing it will do absolutely nothing. You need to take it daily and for 6-8 weeks, also its extremely under dosed. It's a prop blend totalling 250mg, you want 250mg or more of each ingredient. To run that product at a decent dose and duration you would need 3-4 bottles
I hate to hear this, too! I just replied to another thread about how PlasmaJet's profile has changed. Now Halodrol too? Damn man, why do they use the OG version's name if the "new and improved" model sucks?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hate to hear this, too! I just replied to another thread about how PlasmaJet's profile has changed. Now Halodrol too? Damn man, why do they use the OG version's name if the "new and improved" model sucks?
It's a great marketing strategy

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
It's a great marketing strategy
No disrespect, but a decent marketing strategy focuses on the entire pipeline of the product. Marketing must include data on the backend to verify if the customer is happy with the product.

Granted, I realize there are probably more people taking the new versions now that never experienced the old products. So I'm probably just one naysayer out of 100s of fans, but still, this kind of reminds me of the whole new Coke fiasco back in the 80s. Why mess with a formula that everyone loves? Cliff Notes for everyone who missed the new Coke ordeal: they came out with a new flavor, it sucked ass, and Coke lost a lot of ground with their previously loyal customers. Not to mention they spent millions rebranding and reintroducing the original formula. In marketing classes at universities nationwide, this tale is often studied as a model of A) Don't mess with what works, and B) Listen to your customers.

Anyway, I just hate to hear this about PlasmaJet and Halodrol. Have SuperPump and SizeOn changed too? If so, I guess I won't be eyeing Gadpari anymore.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No disrespect, but a decent marketing strategy focuses on the entire pipeline of the product. Marketing must include data on the backend to verify if the is making the customer happy.

Granted, I realize they are probably more people taking the new versions now that never experienced the old products. So I'm probably just one naysayer out of 100s of fans, but still, this kind of reminds me of the whole new Coke fiasco back in the 80s. Why mess with a formula that everyone loves? Cliff Notes for everyone who miss the new Coke ordeal: they came out with a new flavor, it sucked ass, and Coke lost a lot of ground with their previously loyal customers. Not to mention they spent millions rebranding and reintroducing the original formula. In marketing classes at universities nationwide, this tale is often studied as a model of A) Don't mess with what works, and B) Listen to your customers.

Anyway, I just hate to hear this about PlasmaJet and Halodrol. Have SuperPump and SizeOn changed too? If so, I guess I won't be eyeing Gadpari anymore.
By buying the name the are selling tons of product to stupid ppl who don't read labels and to stupid high school kids who fall for the flashy adds. I'd call that a great marketing strategy

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
By buying the name the are selling tons of product to stupid ppl who don't read labels and to stupid high school kids who fall for the flashy adds. I'd call that a great marketing strategy
I'm sure you would, but I'd bet my bottom dollar this run doesn't stand the test of time. Besides, good marketing would include plenty of info in their ads etc about how the formulas have been improved, so they are not only enticing the "stupid high school kids," but also the loyal customers of the past. A good marketing strategy would never just ignore and alienate your entire loyal customer base for a very short term play, such as this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm sure you would, but I'd bet my bottom dollar this run doesn't stand the test of time. Besides, good marketing would include plenty of info in their ads etc about how the formulas have been improved, so they are not only enticing the "stupid high school kids," but also the loyal customers of the past. A good marketing strategy would never just ignore and alienate your entire loyal customer base for a very short term play, such as this.
The original halodrol formula was changed years ago

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi tech also does this with there product line and it's working great for them too. I'm not saying I like what they do but it's been working very well for them

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
The original halodrol formula was changed years ago
I wasn't aware of that. Case in point though as I've picked up every issue of MD since I took the OG version back in 2010 and had no ****ing clue.

Oh well, you've got your stance, and I've got mine. Cheers!

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Hi tech also does this with there product line and it's working great for them too. I'm not saying I like what they do but it's been working very well for them
Right, and I can buy into that statement completely. But they also have been doing a good job of staying in the press about some of the pet projects too. Anyhow, I'm not not considering Hi Tech. I admire their stance on fighting the government. But I will not waste my money on a product that performs half as good as it used to for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't use any of these products I was just saying what they do

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually think both companies work together but I could be wrong

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
I actually think both companies work together but I could be wrong
Hi Tech bought Gaspari, from what I understand. And I've been eyeing some Hi Tech products for a while now so maybe I will give Gaspari one more shot? I was loyal back in the day, so we will see. I'm not ready for prohormones right now anyway, but maybe a pre and amino product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Supplements 16
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 12