Halodrol followed by RAD140 and MK-667

kupfer92

Awards
Hello, I am taking supps (protein,glutamin,BCAA etc) from this supp guy for years and I was thinking about steping up the game a bit and asked him about some PH cycle or SARM cycle. He recommended me 8 week cycle that would look like this:

1-4weeks of Halodrol solo - 50 50 50 50 (or epistane 40 40 40 40 solo)
5-8 weeks of RAD 140 (2tbl / day) and MK 667 (1tbl/day) stack
and after this 8 weeks for PCT he gave me TESTOVOL for 4 weeks

I am little bit concerned about this since I havn't found any valid info about the testovol as a good PCT also I dont know if I can jump from PH straight to SARM. I have basic knowladge about cycling but never had any myself.

I want to add some lean mass and increase strengh a bit.
My daily calories are around 2900-3100. I am 6.1, 175lbs, 25 years.
Thanks a lot for your comments to this.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Halodrol is one of the safest prohormones. My bud did 8 weeks of it with no support supps, ramped up to 100mg I think and at the end of the 8th week he was still growing a lot and felt great (he was 45 to with lots of roid abuse over the years too)

If it were me I would run the halo at least 8 weeks with a liver support sup like NAC or TUDCA and something to help your lipids/ cholesterol (maybe others can chime in on what's best). If you really want to do the RAD-140, after 4 or so weeks most people report lethargy so I would stick to 4 weeks, personally.

And you will need something stronger than OTC for PCT, halo is a legit steroid, although a mild one. Also if you want to keep your balls from shriveling up and keep your testosterone production up and running I would run a SERM, preferably torem, throughout the cycle and 4 weeks after coming off.

Halo 50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75
Rad 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 20/20/20/20
Torem 30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30

+ Support supplements, with which I am no expert in

That would be an awesome first cycle. By the way I staggered your dosage so you can see how your body reacts to 50mg. If you feel ok then bump it up to 75, if not you should probably get off at that point. Or if you start feeling ill later on in the cycle then probably best to stop. I have a feeling you will be fine though.

Also many will argue that a SERM on cycle is useless but there is undeniable evidence that it does keep you from getting "shut down", PUBMED studies, bloodwork form forum members etc. Check out the "Clomid on cycle" thread if you have a chance.

There are thousands of people on here with thousands of opinions. But there is My .02.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its your first ever cycle I would run the halodrol for 8 weeks. That alone is a solid cycle. Mix things up on your next cycle. Hdrol needs more than 4 weeks to really do its job regardless.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep.