Just ran about a cycle and a half 2 months to be exact i need a good pct to go with it anyone can help me out ive been looking into a couple but cannot chose
Yea the reason i didnt because i went to da doc a my test level is very low!!!! So i decided to stop so now im lookin to find some good pct followin the halodrol and epi
I am currently running nola and daa as my PCT from a 4 week cycle stacking halodrol and epi. I'm a week and a half in and am doing fine. Now with that said, why would you start a cycle without a plan for PCT? I like to buy all my stuff (ph and pct) at the same time, so that; A. I know exactly how much I'm spending (this helps as a motivational tool), B. so that if I have to stop the ph early for whatever reason I have a back-up plan, and C. so I don't loose the gains (and waste the money).
20mg of epi is nothing - you might as well throw it away. That's why I don't like running these methyl combos together . Almost always one compound is way under dosed and you have no flexibility dosing . Not to mention old shriveled up bacon liver.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.