Halodrol cycle into a Tr3n cycle.

firefragen

Awards
So alittle background info. I'm on my last week of a hdrol cycle at 75mg a day for 6 weeks. I've had minimal sides. not really any acne, lethargy is almost non existent, blood pressure is fine, no signs of gyno at all. I'm also been taking the typical on cycle supports, liv 52, cycle assist. The whole shabang lol. My main question is has anyone ever went from a mild cycle to another cycle right after. I have 2 bottles of tr3n by Olympus labs. Was curious if anyone ever attempted to end a 6 week cycle and jump straight into another compound for another 4-6 weeks before doing their PCT. Also forgot to mention i do have a test base as well.

I'm well aware of the time on time off rule. I'm simple asking for peoples opinion and general discussion.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a bad idea to run back to back oral cycles.
..... Any back to back cycles, actually.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sure ppl have done it, it's a bad idea tho. Wait a couple months and then run the tr3n for 6-8weeks

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can do it, and add SOME gains, but your sides will be much worse and your gains less than if you took time off to recover from the halo cycle.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can do it, and add SOME gains, but your sides will be much worse and your gains less than if you took time off to recover from the halo cycle.
What if it was something faster and shorter than tr3n? Like would it make any sense to cap off a mild cycle like hdrol or lgd with 2 weeks of m1t or superdrol before pct to get some extra gains in?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What if it was something faster and shorter than tr3n? Like would it make any sense to cap off a mild cycle like hdrol or lgd with 2 weeks of m1t or superdrol before pct to get some extra gains in?
I don't think 2 weeks of anything is really worth it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you guys wiped off your vaginas you could run injectable cycles for 12-24 weeks