Halodrol by Fusion Supplements

R

ritz

Awards
Hey all. Been a follower for a while. Here's my first post (usually I always find the answers with out needing to post the question) but this one may sound weird.

I had recently started a Halodrol Cycle. 75mg ED.. 6 weeks. I'm on week 2. I'm a little worried that my stuff in bunked. The more I read , the more I get paranoid. This stuff Predator makes this stuff out of UK.

My question is.. is there suppose to me any kind of odor from the bottle, or even a taste ? The supplement has no odor, and when I opened a capsule to see if there was a taste.. its tasteless ? Thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all. Been a follower for a while. Here's my first post (usually I always find the answers with out needing to post the question) but this one may sound weird.

I had recently started a Halodrol Cycle. 75mg ED.. 6 weeks. I'm on week 2. I'm a little worried that my stuff in bunked. The more I read , the more I get paranoid. This stuff Predator makes this stuff out of UK.

My question is.. is there suppose to me any kind of odor from the bottle, or even a taste ? The supplement has no odor, and when I opened a capsule to see if there was a taste.. its tasteless ? Thoughts?
I would only go by results and sides, man.

R

ritz

Awards
I would only go by results and sides, man.
That's the plan. I'm just worried about wasting my time, it's been almost 8-9 years since running a PH, and I didn't have to worry about a bunk batch from CEL. We use to buy that at the Nutrition Zone now we're buying from different countries haha. Was just wondering if Hdrol has a certain smell or taste. Unfortunately not many reviews for this specific product by Fusion. I'll be sure to update at the end of week 6 for future searchers.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's the plan. I'm just worried about wasting my time, it's been almost 8-9 years since running a PH, and I didn't have to worry about a bunk batch from CEL. We use to buy that at the Nutrition Zone now we're buying from different countries haha. Was just wondering if Hdrol has a certain smell or taste. Unfortunately not many reviews for this specific product by Fusion. I'll be sure to update at the end of week 6 for future searchers.
Thanks man!

And, welcome to your first post!!

R

ritz

Awards
Halo takes a bit to kick in, ride it out.
Yup. I'm aware, I'm not calling it bunk because nothing is kicked in yet, only been on for 14 days, just got a little nervous over some posts that found Predators SD was bunk, and they don't trust it... blah blah blah, but let's see how this one goes, hoping for the best 🤙🤙

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you’ll notice at least back pumps deadlifting by week 3. That usually the first thing I really start noticing. I ran 75mg for 6 weeks last year but not Fusion.

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Fusion Halodrol up to 100mg a few years ago and got nothing.. I definitely felt mine was bunk

R

ritz

Awards
I ran Fusion Halodrol up to 100mg a few years ago and got nothing.. I definitely felt mine was bunk
Ouch. Hope mine is legit... that sucks. I was hoping they were a good source for PH, sucks they make it hard for us to get.

M

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got some superdrol from them that was g2g but it's a bottle from prob 3 years ago. Hope it turns out well for you but if not known.. not too long ago some of their products were proven or the mass consensus was they were bunk, they did nothing for their customers that I know of. I may have missed some things in the ordeal but that's basically how it went to my knowledge..... Better retailers out there for sure.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 weeks in at 75 - I would expect to have seen some bigger/fuller pumps and an extra couple reps on your ‘working sets’ by now...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got some superdrol from them that was g2g but it's a bottle from prob 3 years ago. Hope it turns out well for you but if not known.. not too long ago some of their products were proven or the mass consensus was they were bunk, they did nothing for their customers that I know of. I may have missed some things in the ordeal but that's basically how it went to my knowledge..... Better retailers out there for sure.
Yep, that's how I've heard it too.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe give it 1 or 2 more weeks and if still nothing, leave it and maybe check some blood values and if all ok you can jump right in to a new cycle with different brand. Only 3-4 weeks "wasted" in that case. Or if you want to trust your self evaluation and absent of sides, you can skip the bloods, but you don't allways feel everything that's going on in your body, so bloods woud not be a bad idea imo. It could also be under dosed, so you don't get the goods, but can still be suppressed and such.

My .02$

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really dislike predator (actually because of the bunk SD issue) but years back I used a lot of there stuff and generally I think it was legit.....on the whole I’d say it’s more likely to be ok but any supplier can get a batch of bunk raws in this game unfortunately

As @Renew1 said, sides and outcomes are the best judge (as long as you honestly know you are training hard and eating right of course)

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for updates. Just ordered some RPN Havoc (Epistane) from Predator so this thread has me wondering...

R

ritz

Awards
I'm still running it. Today is day 16. I can't tell if it's working or not yet. But I can definitely verify that my strenght becoming real nice. Can't decide if its just my training and diet or if the halo is working. Will post back ... I'm 75mg per day.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
In for updates. Just ordered some RPN Havoc (Epistane) from Predator so this thread has me wondering...
@Marne40 @Carnivorecon @FloridaMan might know if it's gtg.

Also just as a heads up, the UK to EU shipping is a complete mess right now due to Brexit. I don't know how does the Brexit affect the UK to US orders, but you might have to wait your order to arrive a bit longer than usual.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
youll know instantly when you open the bottle bro. The sulphur smell off epistane is very obvious

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
youll know instantly when you open the bottle bro. The sulphur smell off epistane is very obvious
This for sure. Not to add confusion here, but I have so far been disappointed with Brawn. I felt their Halo was underdosed compared to Fusion. I don’t know what’s in their “Epi” but it’s not epistane. No sulfur smell and zero results after 5 weeks. The chemical name on the label matches epistane, but it sure didn’t feel like it. Pred’s Havoc felt right to me and smelled like nasty ass sulfuric farts, which is a good thing for epistane and associated clones. That said, and to be fair to Brawn, anyone who’s played with these things knows some runs are better than others, some runs are side heavy, and some are just terrible. There are a ton of factors that influence each cycle and sometimes they’re a little off (if that makes sense), which definitely affects the whole run. I am, however, nervous with Brawn now since my experiences haven’t matched other’s and I have several of their products yet to be opened. Oops, got long winded.

OP, halo was never a fast hitter for me personally. I didn’t feel it until the third week-ish. As was mentioned, stick with it and reassess after the third week is over.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This for sure. Not to add confusion here, but I have so far been disappointed with Brawn. I felt their Halo was underdosed compared to Fusion. I don’t know what’s in their “Epi” but it’s not epistane. No sulfur smell and zero results after 5 weeks. The chemical name on the label matches epistane, but it sure didn’t feel like it. Pred’s Havoc felt right to me and smelled like nasty ass sulfuric farts, which is a good thing for epistane and associated clones. That said, and to be fair to Brawn, anyone who’s played with these things knows some runs are better than others, some runs are side heavy, and some are just terrible. There are a ton of factors that influence each cycle and sometimes they’re a little off (if that makes sense), which definitely affects the whole run. I am, however, nervous with Brawn now since my experiences haven’t matched other’s and I have several of their products yet to be opened. Oops, got long winded.

OP, halo was never a fast hitter for me personally. I didn’t feel it until the third week-ish. As was mentioned, stick with it and reassess after the third week is over.
This might be the first time I've seen anything negative about Brawn.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This might be the first time I've seen anything negative about Brawn.
I've seen (basically) 2 groups with Brawn:

1). Brawn is A-1! (Majority)

2). I feel like they're a little underdosed (minority).

3). And of course .... My Brawn was bogus. (Extreme minority). I feel like most of these were either individual response (usually beginners) or a bad source.

Last edited:
K

King J 90

Awards
I’ve ran Halodrol before from predator as they seem the easiest to obtain from here in the UK. they recommend a low 25mg which is almost pointless as it does nothing, 75 is a good place to be (think about the liver)

it was around week 3 for me where I peaked and did notice some solid strength gains and the 3 weeks after were a joy

out of curiosity what pct are you running?

R

ritz

Awards
I’ve ran Halodrol before from predator as they seem the easiest to obtain from here in the UK. they recommend a low 25mg which is almost pointless as it does nothing, 75 is a good place to be (think about the liver)

it was around week 3 for me where I peaked and did notice some solid strength gains and the 3 weeks after were a joy

out of curiosity what pct are you running?

Liquid Nolva and was going to run the Nolvadren XT from Pred. But not sure about that anymore.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Liquid Nolva and was going to run the Nolvadren XT from Pred. But not sure about that anymore.
Nolvadren XT is Arimistane right? Not gonna do anything for E2 or test, but it can lower cortisol some, so you can keep it your pct. The Nolva should have you covered. Do you have a real AI on hand?

M

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've ran rpn multiple times from pred and once back when it was in the states. Always been good, trying brawn sometime this year... 30 more caps will be nice hopefully

R

ritz

Awards
Nolvadren XT is Arimistane right? Not gonna do anything for E2 or test, but it can lower cortisol some, so you can keep it your pct. The Nolva should have you covered. Do you have a real AI on hand?
Maybe I'll get some Recycle the black bottle. Instead of the XT. Years back when I ran a Halodrol Cycle by C.E.L ... I didn't even take Nolva, I had a PCT made by G.E.T (the makers of Sus500 blue) . I believe it was Arimidex. Can't remember.

This time around I'll be using Nolva, and I do have a bottle of Anastrol just incase but I don't plan on using it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe I'll get some Recycle the black bottle. Instead of the XT. Years back when I ran a Halodrol Cycle by C.E.L ... I didn't even take Nolva, I had a PCT made by G.E.T (the makers of Sus500 blue) . I believe it was Arimidex. Can't remember.

This time around I'll be using Nolva, and I do have a bottle of Anastrol just incase but I don't plan on using it
Did you mean Anastrozole?
Good, it's always good to have a Reliable AI on hand.
Even though, like you said ... For this particular cycle you shouldn't need one.

:)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This came to mind regarding Brawn products being bunk or gtg. From Brawns website:

20210122_104450.jpg

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’ve used predator multiple times in the past. Had a few great batches of rpn havoc and some good nanadrol from them years ago. But my last order which was like 2 years ago was their awful ass batch of ol superdrol that was definitely cut with some cheap andro ph or something. Like others said, I’d give it a bit more time still, but don’t be surprised if it’s junk. I’d just recommend ordering real aas instead next time; just some turinabol or anavar or something if you’re trying to stick to the simple oral only route.