Halo

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 11 days into an Hdrol cycle. My goodness, I love this designer!

Pumps are up, gym endurance is up, and I added a few reps to most lifts today. I think I'm a tad leaner and I've had a few unprovoked compliments.

I know the time will come when my stash runs dry. And that will be almost as sad as when I finished the last of my formestane.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order from the UK
I mean, if everyone is doing this, then I suppose I need to consider my options.

It just seems too easy to me. Aren't UK retailers risking their business to ship to the US?

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
That I don’t know. All I know is that I’ve ordered probably 30 bottles of stuff and never had a problem. Plan on stocking up on Superdrol and M1T throughout the next few months just in case they get banned there too. Maybe get some Havoc too while I’m at it

cycle

Awards
That I don’t know. All I know is that I’ve ordered probably 30 bottles of stuff and never had a problem. Plan on stocking up on Superdrol and M1T throughout the next few months just in case they get banned there too. Maybe get some Havoc too while I’m at it
What's the daily sweet dose for H-drol ? I just ordered 2 bottles.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Between 50 and 100. I’d go 75. They are 25 mg capsules aren’t they?

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Both very good compounds. Halo and epi is a mild cycle where you won’t feel crappy. I would run halo/epi now and stack dmz with sten. A lot of people will disagree but I ran those two together and rather enjoyed it

cycle

Awards
Both very good compounds. Halo and epi is a mild cycle where you won’t feel crappy. I would run halo/epi now and stack dmz with sten. A lot of people will disagree but I ran those two together and rather enjoyed it
Sounds good and I agree. I've heard dmz and msten is great as a stack. I tried msten and loved it. I wanted something mild after a two-year layoff from the gym that's where H drol will come into play and I will now add Epi.. thanks!

HebrewHulk

Awards
Halodrol 50 was my all time favorite designer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm 11 days into an Hdrol cycle. My goodness, I love this designer!

Pumps are up, gym endurance is up, and I added a few reps to most lifts today. I think I'm a tad leaner and I've had a few unprovoked compliments.

I know the time will come when my stash runs dry. And that will be almost as sad as when I finished the last of my formestane.
wow...starting threads now-eh?:)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow...starting threads now-eh?:)
Terrible at finishing them tho! Ha Ha

I gained about 4 or 5 pounds and dropped some body fat in 30 days.

I had no typical sides but did develop some GI issues that kept me from running the Halo/Stano any longer. That could be coincidence, it could be some new intolerance now that I'm a bit older.

Pct is tougher than it used to be. The fatigue is pretty substantial. I didn't feel the fatigue at work but can't get up once I sit at home LOL It seems to take the serm longer to work than it used to. The fatigue faded once the serm kicked in. I used Clomid.

On the good side of pct, I am still getting leaner. I haven't lost any strength and I feel fully recovered at day 30 now. I'm gonna keep running CEL PCT Assist for another month because it's a nice underrated supp so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Terrible at finishing them tho! Ha Ha

I gained about 4 or 5 pounds and dropped some body fat in 30 days.

I had no typical sides but did develop some GI issues that kept me from running the Halo/Stano any longer. That could be coincidence, it could be some new intolerance now that I'm a bit older.

Pct is tougher than it used to be. The fatigue is pretty substantial. I didn't feel the fatigue at work but can't get up once I sit at home LOL It seems to take the serm longer to work than it used to. The fatigue faded once the serm kicked in. I used Clomid.

On the good side of pct, I am still getting leaner. I haven't lost any strength and I feel fully recovered at day 30 now. I'm gonna keep running CEL PCT Assist for another month because it's a nice underrated supp so far.
there is only one thing I can think of that isn't harder as i get older, lol.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup! All we have left are clever posts on internet forums LOL
yeah, I remember the days when we would exchange clever posts often....:)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Watching with interest as have 2 Halodrol tubs and am battling whether to take them with MK677 or 1/4 Andro with MK677.

Being 44 my concern with Halo is BP/Lipids taking a kicking as its methylated. I have CEL cycle assist to run with with either as well.

How old are you OP and have you done bloods, checked BP whilst on cycle etc? I'd be well happy with 5lbs from either cycle..its the level of sides that concerns me although i believe Halodrol and 1/4 Andro are better options than Sarms as there appears to be more and more people posting quite adverse effects on conservative doses.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I preload separate Hawthorne Berry pre cycle for BP. I run it throughout the cycle and pct alongside a general cycle support. At conservative dosing, halo shouldn't affect BP. I see diminishing returns with dosing higher. So I dont know if 100mg for 6 wks would be more difficult to control BP.

In general, my lipids are resilient. I am probably just lucky.

I am 39. I usually do bloodwork well after pct to make sure my recovery plan worked. We all know bloodwork will be altered at the end of a cycle. I'm not into losing sleep over it just because I see it on paper from the lab LOL

Finally, I dont know the 1/4 andro and MK profiles as well as I do Halo. But there should be tons of threads where others can help in a similar fashion with those compounds.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I preload separate Hawthorne Berry pre cycle for BP. I run it throughout the cycle and pct alongside a general cycle support. At conservative dosing, halo shouldn't affect BP. I see diminishing returns with dosing higher. So I dont know if 100mg for 6 wks would be more difficult to control BP.

In general, my lipids are resilient. I am probably just lucky.

I am 39. I usually do bloodwork well after pct to make sure my recovery plan worked. We all know bloodwork will be altered at the end of a cycle. I'm not into losing sleep over it just because I see it on paper from the lab LOL

Finally, I dont know the 1/4 andro and MK profiles as well as I do Halo. But there should be tons of threads where others can help in a similar fashion with those compounds.
Well ive scrapped the 1/4 andro idea as they seem a bit rubbish and still effect lipids..also trash cardio fitness as well apparently.

So its between Halo and Ostarine for my stack...how badly did Halo effect your lipids?? id probably be looking at a Hdrol run of 50/75/75/75/75 if i ran it alongside MK677.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well ive scrapped the 1/4 andro idea as they seem a bit rubbish and still effect lipids..also trash cardio fitness as well apparently.

So its between Halo and Ostarine for my stack...how badly did Halo effect your lipids?? id probably be looking at a Hdrol run of 50/75/75/75/75 if i ran it alongside MK677.
My lipids barely budge with post pct bloodwork with all of the "10 years ago designers" that I have in my stash. That includes Halo, Phera, Epi, Furaz, Promag, and maybe a few others that I'm not thinking of off the top of my head.

The only time there was still a problem for me with lipids was about 6 or 8 weeks after superdrol. I didn't recover well from superdrol on every single typical problem zone. Halo is a fun easy compound in comparison.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My lipids barely budge with post pct bloodwork with all of the "10 years ago designers" that I have in my stash. That includes Halo, Phera, Epi, Furaz, Promag, and maybe a few others that I'm not thinking of off the top of my head.

The only time there was still a problem for me with lipids was about 6 or 8 weeks after superdrol. I didn't recover well from superdrol on every single typical problem zone. Halo is a fun easy compound in comparison.
Fair one. I remember running M1-T way back in 2006 without too many sides anda few years ago Dbol...i had a crap cycle and crap diet/cycle support so effected lipids but only slightly. Obviously Hdrol will impact liver alittle bit more than Ostarine, but i am curious after all the Sarm hype to see for myself how effective Ostarine is. If its crap and i recover quickly i can look at Hdrol later. I am now of the opinion running multiple cycles might not be so smart as we get older lol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya those are all reasonable stances. I run 1 maybe one cycle per year to scratch the itch.

I also forgot, I bailed on an m14add cycle because BP skyrocketed after 5 days. Pumps were ridiculous fast and I suspect water retention was high.

If I ran M14 again, I'd have my HB plan in place, start Taurine BEFORE symptoms arise, and have an AI on hand.

I still have some M14 in my stash and I'll be more prepared if I ever decide to run it again. Just mentioning that since BP was one of your questions.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya those are all reasonable stances. I run 1 maybe one cycle per year to scratch the itch.

I also forgot, I bailed on an m14add cycle because BP skyrocketed after 5 days. Pumps were ridiculous fast and I suspect water retention was high.

If I ran M14 again, I'd have my HB plan in place, start Taurine BEFORE symptoms arise, and have an AI on hand.

I still have some M14 in my stash and I'll be more prepared if I ever decide to run it again. Just mentioning that since BP was one of your questions.
I looked at m14add a few years back but went with Dbol instead. I'm more interested in supplements like MK677 that might have some benefits for us older guys and Sarms for muscle retention/joint and tendon aid along with stamina benefits.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halo is far more powerful than ostarine, with ostarine if everything isn't done right it's very easy to come away thinking it's bunk when it isn't. It's something I would use for a good 12 weeks at no more than 25mg and almost use it as a cruise between cycles. Cycle H-DROL, pct and start mk, month or so later 12 week ostarine, month off then next cycle.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Halo is far more powerful than ostarine, with ostarine if everything isn't done right it's very easy to come away thinking it's bunk when it isn't. It's something I would use for a good 12 weeks at no more than 25mg and almost use it as a cruise between cycles. Cycle H-DROL, pct and start mk, month or so later 12 week ostarine, month off then next cycle.
Am just starting week 2 of my Ostarine/MK677 Cycle and I have gone from 74.6kg - 76.8 kg. Did a good session yesterday and cardio...woken today and ready to go again...being 44 thats mad recovery for me. All in all I am very impressed with both Ostarine/MK677 thus far. Im not expecting M1-T like gains but losing some body fat and getting 2-3 lbs along with minimal sides = big win in my mind.