Halo & Stano Cycle

SinX

SinX

Awards
You really shouldn't notice any bloat, but if at any point ya do, start an AI and get it under control, stano shouldn't be a problem, but since everyone reacts and responds differently just keep an eye on it. Everyone said that nothing would happen with Epi, you'd be surprised how many PM's I've gotten, not including reading logs, that ppl started developing gyno probs and other issues from Epi; I know that's one example, and to be honest how you responded to this, there should 0 issues whatsoever.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
You really shouldn't notice any bloat, but if at any point ya do, start an AI and get it under control, stano shouldn't be a problem, but since everyone reacts and responds differently just keep an eye on it. Everyone said that nothing would happen with Epi, you'd be surprised how many PM's I've gotten, not including reading logs, that ppl started developing gyno probs and other issues from Epi; I know that's one example, and to be honest how you responded to this, there should 0 issues whatsoever.
Alright thanks bro, yeah the more I read the more I'm seeing how everyone responds differently to things. What do you think about kicking up to 1200 here in a few days as long as I have enough?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Alright thanks bro, yeah the more I read the more I'm seeing how everyone responds differently to things. What do you think about kicking up to 1200 here in a few days as long as I have enough?
I think as long as everything is all good, which it sounds like it, I'd bump to 1200 and see how that treats ya; granted you have enough. I think 1400 is the highest recommended, with something like stano you won't have any major issues at all.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
I think as long as everything is all good, which it sounds like it, I'd bump to 1200 and see how that treats ya; granted you have enough. I think 1400 is the highest recommended, with something like stano you won't have any major issues at all.
Alright sweet, with how mild the compound is I figured there'd be no reason not to, just wanted to make sure. I'll count it up and see what's good. Thanks!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 45
Bench Press 220 x 6
Incline DB Press 75 x 8
Decline Press 220 x 6
Close Grip Press 185 x 7
Tricep Dips 12

Kicked off week 5 of Shortcut to Shred today. It's really helped me lose fat and maintain strength. Got a couple different ideas in mind for what I'm going to do next. Came across this today, really different from the type of training I'm used to so think it might be worth a try to do at some point this summer. It's from simply shredded, a sprinter-type work out, can't post links yet lol. Those guys are always lean and jacked as **** so might be some good stuff haha.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 45
Bench Press 220 x 6
Incline DB Press 75 x 8
Decline Press 220 x 6
Close Grip Press 185 x 7
Tricep Dips 12

Kicked off week 5 of Shortcut to Shred today. It's really helped me lose fat and maintain strength. Got a couple different ideas in mind for what I'm going to do next. Came across this today, really different from the type of training I'm used to so think it might be worth a try to do at some point this summer. It's from simply shredded, a sprinter-type work out, can't post links yet lol. Those guys are always lean and jacked as **** so might be some good stuff haha.
good stuff here and depending on your goals overall, that new program could be effective; however, if you're gonna do sprints and routines like that, you're gonna have to up your cals/carbs accordingly to help out with that extra boost. I don't mean to sound like this, but I dunno why ppl sweat doing intense a$$ cardio fasted, I know there's gonna be arguments across the board depending on whom you ask; but if you're trying to expose that 8er maybe a standard fat burner would help expose that, sounds like diet/training is already on point and ya got more shredded from when ya started so that's all a major plus ya know.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
good stuff here and depending on your goals overall, that new program could be effective; however, if you're gonna do sprints and routines like that, you're gonna have to up your cals/carbs accordingly to help out with that extra boost. I don't mean to sound like this, but I dunno why ppl sweat doing intense a$$ cardio fasted, I know there's gonna be arguments across the board depending on whom you ask; but if you're trying to expose that 8er maybe a standard fat burner would help expose that, sounds like diet/training is already on point and ya got more shredded from when ya started so that's all a major plus ya know.
yeah just looked neat cuz totally different from what I'm used to and a switch up could be fun. I wouldn't have any complaints about upping macros and eating more food haha. yeah good point with that. but yeah definitely more shredded which is good I have a pretty current pick of myself with a before I could put up but prlly just wait til the end and have a before and after.

SinX

SinX

Awards
yeah just looked neat cuz totally different from what I'm used to and a switch up could be fun. I wouldn't have any complaints about upping macros and eating more food haha. yeah good point with that. but yeah definitely more shredded which is good I have a pretty current pick of myself with a before I could put up but prlly just wait til the end and have a before and after.
true true, I feel ya on that and yeah before and after ain't a bad idea; I gotta look for something that's gonna cover me up but show progress or at least after shots. My girl, well, the broad I'm hooking up with on the reg really doesn't know about it, but I remember I didn't see her for like 3 days after my weight jump and she goes oh **** how'd you get bigger so quick, uugghhh it's a perpetual pump hahah.

She didn't straight up ask, but to put on a good amount of weight and still have abs showing, I mean, well everyone here knows. Plus after watching the movie and she knows just the bad sides, she thinks that you can't get it up on any kind of roid, she's at a point now where after we hit it 3-4 times a day she can't handle it anymore and tells me to get myself off, I'ma throw my dougie and that houdini her way, early bday present why not hahaha.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
true true, I feel ya on that and yeah before and after ain't a bad idea; I gotta look for something that's gonna cover me up but show progress or at least after shots. My girl, well, the broad I'm hooking up with on the reg really doesn't know about it, but I remember I didn't see her for like 3 days after my weight jump and she goes oh **** how'd you get bigger so quick, uugghhh it's a perpetual pump hahah.

She didn't straight up ask, but to put on a good amount of weight and still have abs showing, I mean, well everyone here knows. Plus after watching the movie and she knows just the bad sides, she thinks that you can't get it up on any kind of roid, she's at a point now where after we hit it 3-4 times a day she can't handle it anymore and tells me to get myself off, I'ma throw my dougie and that houdini her way, early bday present why not hahaha.
Yeah figured it'd be a good way to show people my gains for informational purposes. I can only imagine what yours are like from the sounds of it they are disgusting! hahahaha awesome response just say you ate your spinach lol.... yeah with those gains it must be apparent you're on something. that is a common misconception everyone thinks when youre on gear you can nvr get it up just cuz of all those commercials on tv.... hahahaha omg sounds like your're gonna put her in the hospital! literally LOLed thats awesome.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Yeah figured it'd be a good way to show people my gains for informational purposes. I can only imagine what yours are like from the sounds of it they are disgusting! hahahaha awesome response just say you ate your spinach lol.... yeah with those gains it must be apparent you're on something. that is a common misconception everyone thinks when youre on gear you can nvr get it up just cuz of all those commercials on tv.... hahahaha omg sounds like your're gonna put her in the hospital! literally LOLed thats awesome.
oh yeah forgot to mention if you wanted to post links/pics, up until you get to that count send em over to me if you want and I'll post them asap here, just like big homie's video, I got you goes without being said.

Spinach and mad protein hahah; "How many grams of protein do you eat...." "Amino acids before or after working out, you drink smoothies, fruit smoothies, you put anything in that" hahahaha I swear that's exactly how I been feeling past few years. Yeah it's getting to a point now where a few ppl know whats up but they still say no, because I'm not freaking out and all those other misconceptions. Truth be told as great and laid back as I feel, my road rage I admit is nothing to play with; but that's before roids, however, it makes it that much worse at times. It's funny, because if they knew what prami and aromasin did, damn dude sometimes it ain't fair at all.

It's bad bro I actually felt really bad when I saw that her inner thighs are bruised a bit from goin maybe a bit too hard for too long, well ****, when you lay there moaning speaking in tongues not putting words into even a broken sentence, mouth open and cheeks sucked in lookin like a hot goldfish, can't help it. I dunno where tha fck goldfish came from, but it's the only way I can describe her face. I'm alone tonight cause she has to wake up mad early and since tomorrow is my absolute day off from everything I'm gonna sleep in as much as possible, but when she gets back oh she doesn't even have a clue.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Clomid

50/50/25/25

Erase

0/0/3/2/2/1
fam doesn't have erase, using formasurge instead as his suicidal AI, extending it 2 weeks past PCT for rebound control. Although it's a relatively mild cycle, some might say I'm known for an over-killing PCT, but rather safe than sorry no matter how great ya feel.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
fam doesn't have erase, using formasurge instead as his suicidal AI, extending it 2 weeks past PCT for rebound control. Although it's a relatively mild cycle, some might say I'm known for an over-killing PCT, but rather safe than sorry no matter how great ya feel.
I guess if you have deep enough pockets haha

SinX

SinX

Awards
I guess if you have deep enough pockets haha
I mean I won't lie my supps and pct are most likely double depending on what I run and believe me I'm far from rich, but cheap things mixed together would suffice. serm + ai + daa (cheap) + 1-2 test boosters = maybe a bit over 100 depending on which sites you're looking at with discounts.

The PCT I have going on now, yeah I won't lie it's ridic, but I mean I'd rather not take any chances so I might have spent a paycheck or two earlier before, but it all works itself out ya know.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I mean I won't lie my supps and pct are most likely double depending on what I run and believe me I'm far from rich, but cheap things mixed together would suffice. serm + ai + daa (cheap) + 1-2 test boosters = maybe a bit over 100 depending on which sites you're looking at with discounts.

The PCT I have going on now, yeah I won't lie it's ridic, but I mean I'd rather not take any chances so I might have spent a paycheck or two earlier before, but it all works itself out ya know.
I'm more on the simple side

Serm+ai+assortment of vitamins= my pct

Works everytime depending on harshness of cycle may run exemestane instead of erase and run both clomid and nolva

Muh cheaper

SinX

SinX

Awards
I'm more on the simple side

Serm+ai+assortment of vitamins= my pct

Works everytime depending on harshness of cycle may run exemestane instead of erase and run both clomid and nolva

Muh cheaper
Yes also different vitamins will do the trick as well, all the b's, c, potass/mag etc, I hear ya and I actually completely agree with you on that aspect that most of this stuff is harsh on your body (of course much cheaper as a good amount of ppl I know don't ever want to use a RC) and it's a double edged sword depending on what you run and how well you know your body/doses and all that good stuff.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
oh yeah forgot to mention if you wanted to post links/pics, up until you get to that count send em over to me if you want and I'll post them asap here, just like big homie's video, I got you goes without being said.

Spinach and mad protein hahah; "How many grams of protein do you eat...." "Amino acids before or after working out, you drink smoothies, fruit smoothies, you put anything in that" hahahaha I swear that's exactly how I been feeling past few years. Yeah it's getting to a point now where a few ppl know whats up but they still say no, because I'm not freaking out and all those other misconceptions. Truth be told as great and laid back as I feel, my road rage I admit is nothing to play with; but that's before roids, however, it makes it that much worse at times. It's funny, because if they knew what prami and aromasin did, damn dude sometimes it ain't fair at all.

It's bad bro I actually felt really bad when I saw that her inner thighs are bruised a bit from goin maybe a bit too hard for too long, well ****, when you lay there moaning speaking in tongues not putting words into even a broken sentence, mouth open and cheeks sucked in lookin like a hot goldfish, can't help it. I dunno where tha fck goldfish came from, but it's the only way I can describe her face. I'm alone tonight cause she has to wake up mad early and since tomorrow is my absolute day off from everything I'm gonna sleep in as much as possible, but when she gets back oh she doesn't even have a clue.
okay thanks brutha, sounds like a plan!!

hahaha I totally feel ya on that!! That was one of my favorite parts. Also great Paul Doyle quote on your signature! Yeah definitely it's pretty sweet you're feeling that well and getting all those sick gains all in one. For my next cycle I really wanna try something that will up my energy and agression, it'll be a while til I can run again (min 12 wks after PCT ik) so i'll have alot of time to research.

hahaha oh **** thats bad! goldfish lmao your posts always give me a good laugh. sounds like a good time man at least the lady will nvr be able to complain about not being satisfied lol.

SinX

SinX

Awards
okay thanks brutha, sounds like a plan!!

hahaha I totally feel ya on that!! That was one of my favorite parts. Also great Paul Doyle quote on your signature! Yeah definitely it's pretty sweet you're feeling that well and getting all those sick gains all in one. For my next cycle I really wanna try something that will up my energy and agression, it'll be a while til I can run again (min 12 wks after PCT ik) so i'll have alot of time to research.

hahaha oh **** thats bad! goldfish lmao your posts always give me a good laugh. sounds like a good time man at least the lady will nvr be able to complain about not being satisfied lol.
no worries at all fam and thanks, that line stuck with me that one and "Sometimes you look under the bed and they tell you the monster isn't there, problem is sometimes there is," but the one me and my girl keep saying to each other "Pepe you alright, it's AlDad" hahahah. Yeah I was gonna say 10-12 weeks off minimum, stano doesn't really play around with your hormones like hella, so the extra weeks is a bit subjective to add on, but if you ask me one day I'd say wait, you could ask me later the same day and I'd say do it sooner, so probably good to stick with your original plan.

hahahah thanks bro and I couldn't think any other way of describing it and nah she won't be able to complain that; she's actually really sweet and although she has every right to at times, she never complains and straight up handles her ish like a g. It's ****ed up because I know I'm not gonna be situated here much longer and I've been talking to my old girl that left awhile back b/c she wasnt feeling the area; however this simple broad is already making plans and all these crazy kinda of arrangements before I get back home. Eh I'ma gonna just ride it out and see what happens and take it from there when that point in time comes ya know.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
no worries at all fam and thanks, that line stuck with me that one and "Sometimes you look under the bed and they tell you the monster isn't there, problem is sometimes there is," but the one me and my girl keep saying to each other "Pepe you alright, it's AlDad" hahahah. Yeah I was gonna say 10-12 weeks off minimum, stano doesn't really play around with your hormones like hella, so the extra weeks is a bit subjective to add on, but if you ask me one day I'd say wait, you could ask me later the same day and I'd say do it sooner, so probably good to stick with your original plan.

hahahah thanks bro and I couldn't think any other way of describing it and nah she won't be able to complain that; she's actually really sweet and although she has every right to at times, she never complains and straight up handles her ish like a g. It's ****ed up because I know I'm not gonna be situated here much longer and I've been talking to my old girl that left awhile back b/c she wasnt feeling the area; however this simple broad is already making plans and all these crazy kinda of arrangements before I get back home. Eh I'ma gonna just ride it out and see what happens and take it from there when that point in time comes ya know.

hahaha I forgot about that one, that was good! haha nice man too funny! yeah def ready to give it a go asap nxt cycle will def be looking to put on some serious mass! plenty of time though to hit it hard in the mean time and sort everything out.

that's cool that she sounds pretty chill, but **** women always wanting to rush into things so fast haha. The experience I had like that def didn't end well haha. But glad all is well now for ya bro keep enjoying it while u can and hopefully everything works out for the best.

SinX

SinX

Awards
hahaha I forgot about that one, that was good! haha nice man too funny! yeah def ready to give it a go asap nxt cycle will def be looking to put on some serious mass! plenty of time though to hit it hard in the mean time and sort everything out.

that's cool that she sounds pretty chill, but **** women always wanting to rush into things so fast haha. The experience I had like that def didn't end well haha. But glad all is well now for ya bro keep enjoying it while u can and hopefully everything works out for the best.
hahaha I gotta bad feeling we're just gonna be quoting the movie in too many of our posts, but fck it pure brilliance. For serious mass, do a bit of research and we'll hit the drawing boards, because at a second cycle there's a couple of things I'd recommend and there's quite a lot that I wouldn't just yet.

yeah I can't understand the rush, the old one would flip out if were like 2 mins late, whether it was to a movie/dinner whatever, this new ones like I don't give a fck we'll get there when we do, I'd let her kick my ass any day of the week with a smile on my face hahah she ain't like that I'm jus sayin. I feel ya on that too, I was almost married twice, taking care of her kids and family at one point and I was pretty much a kid myself at that age, but always had my man pants on right outta diapers. I appreciate that fam, thank you very much and I know in good time things will sort itself out.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
hahaha I gotta bad feeling we're just gonna be quoting the movie in too many of our posts, but fck it pure brilliance. For serious mass, do a bit of research and we'll hit the drawing boards, because at a second cycle there's a couple of things I'd recommend and there's quite a lot that I wouldn't just yet.

yeah I can't understand the rush, the old one would flip out if were like 2 mins late, whether it was to a movie/dinner whatever, this new ones like I don't give a fck we'll get there when we do, I'd let her kick my ass any day of the week with a smile on my face hahah she ain't like that I'm jus sayin. I feel ya on that too, I was almost married twice, taking care of her kids and family at one point and I was pretty much a kid myself at that age, but always had my man pants on right outta diapers. I appreciate that fam, thank you very much and I know in good time things will sort itself out.
yeah seriously can't hate on us for that! right on man, I have been and will continue to do so, there's so many routes you can go as you know. Sounds good I'm pumped already haha.

that's annoying the more laid back attitude sounds so much better. oh wow man that is alot to ask of someone, prlly alot of stress. Anytime brutha and for sure!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 50

Well this is the last week of my cycle, things are still going well. I stepped on the scale 2 days ago and apparently I'm all the way down to 195 now. Hadn't really had a chance to get an accurate reading in the past week or so, kind of surprised me. Good thing is it doesn't look like I've lost any of my muscle mass at all, and noticing more and more vascularity, so I'll take it.

On a side note, I've really noticed myself seeming drained at times the past week or so. Really been pushing myself hard these past couple of months so it's definitely understandable, especially on a deficiency. Not sure if that's the reason but could be likely so Fri and Sat I had back to back days with more carbs to see if that helps out at all. Still pushing through though and having some great pumps!

jbree

Awards
Then comes PCT! :)

I will be starting my halo & dermacrine cycle in mid-june. SinX is giving me advice.

P.S. SinX, your inbox is full bro!

SinX

SinX

Awards
how's it goin over there bruths, you started PCT already?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Then comes PCT! :)

I will be starting my halo & dermacrine cycle in mid-june. SinX is giving me advice.

P.S. SinX, your inbox is full bro!
That's for sure! Dermacrine sounds like good stuff to add to a cycle, I'll have to follow! He sure knows his stuff and is very helpful!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
how's it goin over there bruths, you started PCT already?
Hey, hectic week, sorry I haven't been able to update. Just managed to sneak on here real quick, but things are going well! Noticing more veins every time I take a look in the mirror, ha! Couple days left, PCT starts Saturday!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Hey, hectic week, sorry I haven't been able to update. Just managed to sneak on here real quick, but things are going well! Noticing more veins every time I take a look in the mirror, ha! Couple days left, PCT starts Saturday!
very good stuff brotha, so far sounds like a perfect cycle, if you feel sluggish on certain days hit up extra vit C b6/b12; that'll go away after a couple days of PCT. I know everyone's different but no sides and the results you got, very very good ish!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
very good stuff brotha, so far sounds like a perfect cycle, if you feel sluggish on certain days hit up extra vit C b6/b12; that'll go away after a couple days of PCT. I know everyone's different but no sides and the results you got, very very good ish!
Thanks man and ok sounds good! Crazy how there's been no sides, so far a great run!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 55

Last day on cycle today. Past couple weeks weight has been dropping like crazy, almost faster than I want it to. But I feel like I've kept the muscle so I guess it all works out, on PCT definitely plan to have a couple more higher carb days to make sure to keep everything. I've really enjoyed Stano at 1000, actually ran out a day short of 8 weeks (poor math, oops) no biggy though PCT starts tomorrow. Here are my updates:

Weight: 189 (-14)
BF%: 9.8 (-3.3)

VERY excited to drop into the single digit bodyfat range. Really was aiming hard at this... I went home and saw some old friends and got countless comments on how shredded I looked etc, haha pretty good stuff. Definitely a successful cycle, now time to keep pushing myself in PCT!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 55

Last day on cycle today. Past couple weeks weight has been dropping like crazy, almost faster than I want it to. But I feel like I've kept the muscle so I guess it all works out, on PCT definitely plan to have a couple more higher carb days to make sure to keep everything. I've really enjoyed Stano at 1000, actually ran out a day short of 8 weeks (poor math, oops) no biggy though PCT starts tomorrow. Here are my updates:

Weight: 189 (-14)
BF%: 9.8 (-3.3)

VERY excited to drop into the single digit bodyfat range. Really was aiming hard at this... I went home and saw some old friends and got countless comments on how shredded I looked etc, haha pretty good stuff. Definitely a successful cycle, now time to keep pushing myself in PCT!
very good ish fam and as long as you're not losing any mass then keep doin your thang. Go hard in tha fckin paint during PCT and I'd say you'd have a perfect cycle all around.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
very good ish fam and as long as you're not losing any mass then keep doin your thang. Go hard in tha fckin paint during PCT and I'd say you'd have a perfect cycle all around.
always do my man!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
DAY 3 PCT (58)

Been dosing up Clomid at 75, Osta at 25, 3g DAA, and 3 pumps of Forma, along with T-Force, my test booster, and 3g Vit C. Everything so far so good. Been applying the Forma to my upper chest, neck area after my shower before bed. Plan on rotating it around but what area seems to get the best absorption?

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 PCT (58)

Been dosing up Clomid at 75, Osta at 25, 3g DAA, and 3 pumps of Forma, along with T-Force, my test booster, and 3g Vit C. Everything so far so good. Been applying the Forma to my upper chest, neck area after my shower before bed. Plan on rotating it around but what area seems to get the best absorption?
Mav, take this with a grain of salt since i haven't used a topical, but its been a couple days so my input is better than no input right?

I have read that upper back, arms, chest, and top of feet are best. Also read that hands don't absorb very well. So if you use hands to apply you may be wasting product. Maybe use an applicator?

Maybe someone with more experience can either confirm or correct. Sin would probably be the expert on transdermals by now lol.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Mav, take this with a grain of salt since i haven't used a topical, but its been a couple days so my input is better than no input right?

I have read that upper back, arms, chest, and top of feet are best. Also read that hands don't absorb very well. So if you use hands to apply you may be wasting product. Maybe use an applicator?

Maybe someone with more experience can either confirm or correct. Sin would probably be the expert on transdermals by now lol.
Upper shoulders/upper back, chest and abs are the ideal spots for forma.

If you we're using derma or rs transderm I wouldn't suggest using that on the abs and more on the shoulders/chest/upper back. I'm using my lower neck too; where the skin is very thin. Yes, even the top of the foot is good and that's where I plan on using my next site for one of these derms, since it's drying the ever lovin ish outta my skin. It's a bit subjective if you lose a bit of your fingers or not, I mean I rub it in hard and quick till it looks like there's nothing there (hahahah sorry I tried typing a few different things and my mind constantly in the gutter laughed at all of them).

Depending on whether it's alcohol based on not, some even put lotions/dermals on their scrotum because it's mad thin; I ain't doin that with my ish no fckin way hahah.

SinX

SinX

Awards
DAY 3 PCT (58)

very good ish fam; I wrote it below, but you should be good with upper back, upper shoulders, chest and abs.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Thanks for the help guys! Yeah been rotating upper chest, shoulders, and abs so far. Gonna give upper back a try here tonight.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 11 PCT (66)

Dropped Clomid down to 50 this week. So far so good with PCT, workin hard to keep my gains. Noticed my libido has gone up a bit as well.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 11 PCT (66)

Dropped Clomid down to 50 this week. So far so good with PCT, workin hard to keep my gains. Noticed my libido has gone up a bit as well.
All very good signs fam, keep wreckin that shizzy!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
So bad news guys... Me and my girl had a hotel last night and I could not for the life of me get it up. Not only was ish super embarrassing, it had my girl going on with the "are you not attracted to me anymore" lol.. I suspected that it was because estrogen was so strongly suppressed. Had a couple drinks and ended up finally getting a stiffie and the night ended with a bang hahaha so at least it all worked out. My conclusion was that when i drank the rise in estrogen helped balance things out a bit but I could be way off as far as the culprit... All ik is it was real embarrassing and can't happen again. Any suggestions here on how to prevent it I've got to do something?

SinX

SinX

Awards
So bad news guys... Me and my girl had a hotel last night and I could not for the life of me get it up. Not only was ish super embarrassing, it had my girl going on with the "are you not attracted to me anymore" lol.. I suspected that it was because estrogen was so strongly suppressed. Had a couple drinks and ended up finally getting a stiffie and the night ended with a bang hahaha so at least it all worked out. My conclusion was that when i drank the rise in estrogen helped balance things out a bit but I could be way off as far as the culprit... All ik is it was real embarrassing and can't happen again. Any suggestions here on how to prevent it I've got to do something?
My bad it's been a few, just got back into town and sorry to hear that fam, been there before during cycle and even PCT, but could be from a few different things: hopefuilly it was just nerves or mental, still might need a bit more time for your body to recover.

Before you jump into AI's or RC's, try spanish fly/horny goat weed/trib, see if you could a fire mix, if not just buy the HGW and trib separately and take them together. If that don't work after a bit of time, I would then look into prami and exemstane, those have been giving me some crazy ass erections in the morning and throughout the day/night.

If you want something on the fly, pick up cialis and you'll be gtg, that's not going to be the long term solution, but will most definitely help in the moment, well take it a bit before and obviously don't say ish about it. After a bit of time goes by and you don't feel like it's getting better, I'd go for bloods, but I think you'll be fine very soon. That mishap could also be from being tired and the alcohol (breaks down into sugar) woke you up, could be several different things, but don't hit the panic button yet.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Thanks for all the info bro!

By the way things have been going alot better and no incidents since that one mishap so it's all good. Just had to stay mentally strong haha. Starting week 4 of PCT today, haven't been able to update since I'm working two jobs now. But all is well, sex drive is fine, still hitting the ish outta the weights and have been getting alot of compliments in the way I've changed my physique. Thanks alot for all the help.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
So 2 days ago had my first random wood other than a morning one in what seemed like weeks. TMI ik but I had a big grin on my face and my girl was like wtf... So looks like things are coming back and I'm just cruising along here through my last week of PCT.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
So 2 days ago had my first random wood other than a morning one in what seemed like weeks. TMI ik but I had a big grin on my face and my girl was like wtf... So looks like things are coming back and I'm just cruising along here through my last week of PCT.
If I would've been in your situation I honestly just would've looked her dead in the eye and said "it's 'Merica baby, time to rise and grind"

On a more serious note, looks like the pct is doing it's job like it should. Congrats, I think, haha

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
If I would've been in your situation I honestly just would've looked her dead in the eye and said "it's 'Merica baby, time to rise and grind"

On a more serious note, looks like the pct is doing it's job like it should. Congrats, I think, haha
Hahaha thanks, yeah it is everything is good!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
So finished official PCT yesterday, with my last day of clomid... Still gonna take a few test boosters for the next 2 weeks to be on the safe side.

Overall I'm really happy with the results I made on this cycle. Halo and Stano had ZERO sides on me whatsoever. I dropped a ton of fat on this cycle going sub 10% and became harder, way more vascular, and maintained most of my strength while dropping down. The only thing I would've liked to see is that true "on" feeling, something I'm going to pursue in my next cycle. Speaking of my next cycle, I can't wait to do a bulk in the fall, after adequate time off of course, got a few things in mind but we'll see.

As for PCT had a couple weeks where libido wasn't the best while the hormones were regulating, but thats just all part of the game. Everything else was fine and kept my gains. Thanks to everyone for following along and I appreciate the input/ encouragement. Gonna keep researching the **** out of things so I can keep learning more and have a sick second cycle. Also Sin thanks so much my man. Without you I wouldn't have had such a successful cycle so thanks bro.