Halo PCT- Ai or no?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys- 31 years old, 6'1 223lbs ~14% by and going to be running my first Halo cycle coming up as a cut.

weeks 1-8 11kt diol
weeks 3-8 Halo 50/50/75/75/75/
weeks 9-12 clomid 50/50/25/

I'll be running Kingsguard during cycle and Kingsblood and follidrone during pct.

Now my main question is aromasin. I tend to have higher estro levels naturally, so I think I may start it with the halo right away at 12.5 e3d and adjust from there. I've been reading everywhere and can't seem to get a solid answer on the aromasin in pct although I did find a few reports of a clomid/aromasin pct working out very well. Should I drop it during pct, run it the same and finish with clomid, or run it the same and a week or 2 past clomid? Thanks.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Don't run it with the Halodrol or 11kt. Neither aromatize and you will crush your E2. Clomid will raise your E2 levels, so you can run it in PCT.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome thanks Mike.. I'm assuming if I do start to feel any estro signs on cycle I can start it at a low dose

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't run it with the Halodrol or 11kt. Neither aromatize and you will crush your E2. Clomid will raise your E2 levels, so you can run it in PCT.
So you're saying that with non-aromatizing compounds estrogen does not need to be controlled?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying that with non-aromatizing compounds estrogen does not need to be controlled?
You know that's not what I'm saying. He can use an AI as needed, but there is no need to dose it E3D from the start of the cycle.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know that's not what I'm saying. He can use an AI as needed, but there is no need to dose it E3D from the start of the cycle.
Just wanted to clarify that for the OP man, i know what you meant, guys who haven't studied this might not. ;)