halo extreme and deca drol max cycle

ej257gc8

Awards
Haven't found anything on a stack quit like this. The only things I've found that have these two compounds are pre made stacks and usually they have more compounds then just these two in them. Read all the reviews it's always back and forth on weather or not there is enough of one compound or the other. How I see it is if you are going to stack compounds and you stack them in a way that they will work togeather synergistically you shouldn't need to use such high doses, low to mid doses for each. For instance you could run a methyl compound that's harsh on the liver and a non methyl compound together at lower doses, get the same affect or better with less hepatotoxicity. What do y'all think?

ej257gc8

Awards
Guess I'm the only one that thinks about these things. That's cool.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hey man lets hear some more info.. Is this your first cycle? How many bottles of each do you have? How long you plan on running and you got a good PCT lined up?

ej257gc8

Awards
So far I have three cycles under my belt, one a year. Halo, msten then the only stack I've ever done was by flex fitness products called the be-st stack ended up getting a lot of strength gains from that, first time I ever put up 335 on the bench for three reps. Muscle gains were average for me, Each time I used a ph I would gain in the 15 lb range give or take a lb. During and after pct I have been able to hold on to what I have gained give or take a lb. I use a liver support 2 weeks before and on through my pct, also I have used cycle armor. I use nolva in my pct each time along with a otc test booster and estrogen/cortisol control, usually lasting 4 weeks. The stack I did last year was an 8 weeker so I decided to extend my pct to 6 weeks also had 6bromo for that. I'm really just here looking to see if anyone is on my level with the way I feel things should be set up to run these compounds at there best with the lowest sides possible, and if not what is your opinion. The sides I get are usually really mild, mainly just acne, oily skin, back pumps,a little more aggression then normal which is nice for the gym and some sleeplessness. All in all each cycle has been a good experience.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Well if your looking for an agreement on running halo and lmg together than yeah, you can. One is a methyl and other is non methyl so its safe to stack them. Run them at the recommended doses and see how the results are, if you got the extra amount for your desired cycle length then up the dosages consistently as the weeks progress. Good luck and enjoy them

ej257gc8

Awards
Ok so I have 2 bottles of each and plan on running for 6 weeks. I thought about a few ways I could run them.
1. Halo: 50mg ed for 1wk then 75mg ed for 5wks. Deca: 50mg ed for 5wks then 75mg ed for 1wk.

2. Or every 2wks add another pill from each compound, starting out with 2 (50mg) pills a day from each.

3. Halo: start at 2 pills a day going up 1 pill every 2wks, 50mg,75mg,100mg. Deca: 3×7days, 4×14days, 5×21days, 75mg,100mg,125mg.

4. Or same as above but switch the halo doses to the deca doses and deca doses to halo doses.

5. Just stick with bottles recommended doses through the whole 6wks. This is how I have always done it, by doing it this way I have usually seen most of my gains in weeks 2 and 3, then after that it pretty much plateaus with the exception of my last cycle where it went for 8wks after the 4th week I did not get much more muscle gain but I did keep gaining strength till the end.

mlefler83

Awards
I am interested in this, I also have 2 bottles of each and was looking at running them possibly late spring or early summer. Was looking at running 6 weeks, halo 50/50/75/75/100/100 and had thought about just running the deca at the recommended 75 daily.

ej257gc8

Awards
I was thinking about running them like that. I don't know if it would be such a big deal but I'd be left with 54 deca pills. So I personally wanna try to fit them all in my cycle. So if I go up one pill every 2wks I'd be left with only 12 deca pills, which sounds better to me. Or 3×8days, 4×16days, 5×18days do it like this and there will only be 1 pill left. I don't know about you but my halo bottles came with 60 pills each and my deca came with 90 pills each.

mlefler83

Awards
Yep same, and I had thought about upping it just was unsure how I wanted to do it as not to have pills left over

mlefler83

Awards
I also had debated getting another bottle of deca(I know where to get some) and then would have enough to do another cycle with it

ej257gc8

Awards
But I'm just going to use what I got, finish up my stash in the next two to three years or so then move on to the big boy gear after that.

ej257gc8

Awards
So I'm on my last two weeks of halo going up to 100mg a day. Started at 50mg for 2 weeks then 75mg for 2 weeks now I'm just wondering would it be best to take 75mg in the am then 25mg in the pm because of the half life? Or just keep it even 50mg am, 50mg pm?

ej257gc8

Awards
So I'm on my last two weeks of halo going up to 100mg a day. Started at 50mg for 2 weeks then 75mg for 2 weeks now I'm just wondering would it be best to take 75mg in the am then 25mg in the pm because of the half life? Or just keep it even 50mg am, 50mg pm?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I'm on my last two weeks of halo going up to 100mg a day. Started at 50mg for 2 weeks then 75mg for 2 weeks now I'm just wondering would it be best to take 75mg in the am then 25mg in the pm because of the half life? Or just keep it even 50mg am,
stay at 50 twice a day

ej257gc8

Awards
Ok thanks. If you don't mind me asking do you have a specific reason why you would do it like that?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok thanks. If you don't mind me asking do you have a specific reason why you would do it like that?
To keep your blood levels as stable as possible. If you dose different each time you will be riding a hormonal roller coaster

ej257gc8

Awards
Ok so I just realized that the nolva that I got is 20mg per pill. My pct was going to be 20,20,10,10. 10mg in the morning 10mg at night first two weeks, then 5mg morning and 5mg night last two weeks. Should I instead just take once a day just before bed? Since cutting a pill into 4ths is kinda iffy.

ej257gc8

Awards
Ok so I just realized that the nolva that I got is 20mg per pill. My pct was going to be 20,20,10,10. 10mg in the morning 10mg at night first two weeks, then 5mg morning and 5mg night last two weeks. Should I instead just take once a day just before bed? Since cutting a pill into 4ths is kinda iffy.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dose nolva once a day, preferably at night. Cutting your pills in half should be no problem. They sell pill cutters at any pharmacy if you want the easy way