Halo 25

Lucasb75

Lucasb75

Awards
Just ran across an unopened bottle of Halo 25 and The Ultimate PCT I had from a year or two ago. I was wondering what is a good way for me to run this cycle? Is this PCT enough? I was thinking of doing a 4 week 50mg cycle since I haven’t done one in years. I will be taking cycle assist, fish oil, and a multivitamin alongside it. Any other recommendations? Or should I just go ahead and do the 6 week cycle? Will definitely listen to knowledgeable inputs. Thanks for your time.

Not sure if it’s against the rules to post the brand of my products. They are made by German Pharmaceuticals.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ran across an unopened bottle of Halo 25 and The Ultimate PCT I had from a year or two ago. I was wondering what is a good way for me to run this cycle? Is this PCT enough? I was thinking of doing a 4 week 50mg cycle since I haven’t done one in years. I will be taking cycle assist, fish oil, and a multivitamin alongside it. Any other recommendations? Or should I just go ahead and do the 6 week cycle? Will definitely listen to knowledgeable inputs. Thanks for your time.

Not sure if it’s against the rules to post the brand of my products. They are made by German Pharmaceuticals.
You'll need a SERM PCT (Nolvadex or Clomid).

What dosage would you run for 6 weeks if you only have one bottle?

Lucasb75

Lucasb75

Awards
Well if you said do the 6 week cycle I would buy another bottle to go alongside this one. But I may just stick to 50 mg for 4 weeks since this is my 2nd time ever using it and first time in years. Are Nolva and Clomid easy to get on the internet? I remember last time I thought I had ordered nolva but it was Novedex. This was 6 years ago when I was too young that I shouldn’t of been doing it anyways lol.

Lucasb75

Lucasb75

Awards
You'll need a SERM PCT (Nolvadex or Clomid).

What dosage would you run for 6 weeks if you only have one bottle?
Also should I take The Ultimate PCT alongside the SERM?? Or is the SERM enough?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well if you said do the 6 week cycle I would buy another bottle to go alongside this one. But I may just stick to 50 mg for 4 weeks since this is my 2nd time ever using it and first time in years. Are Nolva and Clomid easy to get on the internet? I remember last time I thought I had ordered nolva but it was Novedex. This was 6 years ago when I was too young that I shouldn’t of been doing it anyways lol.
In my opinion, you should buy another bottle either way.

Mike (one of our reputable board Sponsors) has legitimate products (including Nolvadex).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also should I take The Ultimate PCT alongside the SERM?? Or is the SERM enough?

The SERM is really the PCT (along with proper time off, etc). But it is fine to add an OTC "PCT" product.

Lucasb75

Lucasb75

Awards
AM15 will get you 15% off at MAR.
Awesome. I will order some today or tomorrow. How much mg of the nolva do you take? 20/20/10/10?? Also if I order another bottle of H drol.. does it have to be the same brand or does that matter? I’m not sure if they still sell the Halo 25 by German Pharmaceuticals or not.. if I get a different brand and run both bottles on same cycle will that really affect anything?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. I will order some today or tomorrow. How much mg of the nolva do you take? 20/20/10/10?? Also if I order another bottle of H drol.. does it have to be the same brand or does that matter? I’m not sure if they still sell the Halo 25 by German Pharmaceuticals or not.. if I get a different brand and run both bottles on same cycle will that really affect anything?
That dosage should be fine, IMO.
Mixing brands is fine.
... Although there are some brands that aren't really what they claim to be.

Last edited:

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote

An over the counter PCT alone is never an acceptable PCT. always use a Serm. I suggest Nolvadex and never start a cycle before you have your pct on hand.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Halo- 50/50/75/75/75/75
Cycle support (TUDCA is crucial)
Joint support (not really needed for Halo, but helps with the heavier lifting)
Multi

I do recommend some sort of test base, I have found dermacrine goes incredibly well with halo.

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT Test booster (lots of good ones to choose from)
Some sort of natural anabolic to help keep results (BMP/MYO, Laxo/Epi, ArA... something like those)
I do also like to keep running the cycle support into PCT to help recovery too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Halo- 50/50/75/75/75/75
Cycle support (TUDCA is crucial)
Joint support (not really needed for Halo, but helps with the heavier lifting)
Multi

I do recommend some sort of test base, I have found dermacrine goes incredibly well with halo.

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT Test booster (lots of good ones to choose from)
Some sort of natural anabolic to help keep results (BMP/MYO, Laxo/Epi, ArA... something like those)
I do also like to keep running the cycle support into PCT to help recovery too.
great layout for the halo-i used to go as high as 100mg but i had ran it several times at that point, 75 is very nice, imo.

dermacrine is a excellent test base...and THEBIGT saves 20% at iconic formulations.