Halo-100,Ostar1ne,TransForm PCT with Olympus Labs and OL UK

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys as you have seen i have just finished my "Summer cycle" of Halo-100(100mg for 8 weeks) Ostar1ne(25mg for 8 weeks) and TransForm(200mg for 8 weeks) and im going to do my PCT tomorrow for 4 weeks. On cycle i used the new Ar1imicare Pro.,the best cycle support ever created and extra TUDCA(i know that halo is mild but better safe than sorry).

My PCT:

Pharma Nolva: 20mg 20mg 10mg 10mg
LJ100®: 3caps ed 5 days on 2 off
Sup3r PCT: 10 caps ed (as soon as it arrive,because i won it here on AM)
Ghar1ne:10mg ed the 1st month and i will continue to take it for 3 months as a bridge
Cardar1ne:14 mg ed 2 caps
Ep1c Unleahed: 2 caps ed (i think that the best way to test EP1C is on PCT and im really excited to try it because all the reviews are pretty solid about this product)

Tomorrow will be my DAY:1 on pct and ive done my best to do the perfect PCT with of COURSE the best brands out there Olympus Labs and OL UK :147:

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Solid PCT!

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Ok so i woke up this morning at 11am and i took my 20mg of nolva +3 caps of LJ100® and 3.2grams of DAA powder (im waiting for my Sup3r PCT) and later in the afternoon 4:30 pm i took 2 caps of cardar1ne+2caps of Ep1c Unleashed and half scoop of Conqu3r Amp3d.I will be honest with you guys...this was my BEST WORKOUT EVER.The energy levels were absolutely OUTSTANDING and reps were higher than usual like 1-2 more on each set...and i did 7 exercises (delts and traps).i just take my first dose of Ghar1ne im starting with 1 cap, 10mg because i know that our Ghar1ne is STRONG not like RC garbage.i will keep you guys update on everything that im using on this PCT: effects,mood,test,etc...

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Today i didnt take my nolva because is not needed to take it everyday(nolva has got a very long half life 5-7 days)what im doing right now for the first 2 weeks is 20mg every 2 days so basically i took nolva 3 times a week but i took my LJ100® and my 3,2 grams of DAA in the morning.Nothing to report yet.In the afternoon at 4:30 pm i took 3/4 scoop of Conqu3r Amp3d with Ep1c Unleashed and guys...it was too much for me....VERY VERY STRONG PWO! Cardar1ne seems to kick in very fast i noticed more energy and recovery between sets since yesterday(my first dosage).Now im taking my ghar1ne 1 cap because im going to bed soon :)

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: 20mg of Nolva in the morning with 3,2gr of DAA, 3 caps of LJ100® and 4 caps of the old version of Sup3r PCT(i got a bottle on my stash so i started to take it).Later in the morning i took my cardar1ne 2 caps instead of taking it pre wo to see what is the difference to take it pre wo instead in the morning(there are no difference i got the same energy and endurance on my workout).I found that 1/2 scoop of Conqu3r Amp3d is plenty for me....REALLY STRONG PWO and that the pump with ep1c unleashed in the gym is CRAZY! Later at night i took 1 cap of ghar1ne but my sleep wasnt that good i found difficult to fall asleep honestly(conqu3r amp3d has got Huperzine in it) so i took 3mg of melatonin and after 40 minutes i felt asleep.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:Same as every morning (20mg of Nolva+LJ100®+DAA+Sup3r PCT old version). Today i started to experience headache probably because of hormone imbalance and i know that is a common side on pct.My Blood pressure is ok( i check my bp every 3 days) 117/52 with 43 pulse/min.Mood is little bit down but not that bad.Strenght in the gym still there

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Still the same routine as usual (Nolva,LJ100,DAA,Sup3r pct).Definetly nolva should be taken everyday guys i miss 1 day and i got headaches all day.Conqu3r Amp3d has become my favorite pre-wo right now 3/4 of scoop with 2 caps of Ep1c Unleashed and 2 of Cardar1ne is just INSANE.In the gym my strenght is still the same im probably stronger then i was on cycle., thats strange but true.My mood is ok.Ive just taken1 cap of ghar1ne 10mg because here is bed time :)

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Digging this log. Subbed.

Hope it keeps going strong!

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 6-7: I took 2 days off from the gym i always doing 5 days on then 2 off(i work out 5 days a week).Basically everything is still the same. I noticed an increase in appetite and better sleep( ghar1ne is working) .Cardar1ne pre workout definetly increase my endurance and recovery between sets and the PUMP from Ep1c Unleashed is INSANE. I just want to let you guys know that Conqu3r Amp3d has got Huperzine in it...so thats why ghar1ne is working better even on just 1 cap 10mg ed.I totally recommend Conqu3r Amp3d to all of you guys.ONE OF THE BEST PWO that i have ever tried!

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 7-8: Same routine as every morning with Sup3r PCT+ DAA+Nolva and LJ100.It seems that nolva lowers my libido for some reason.Strenght is still the same and the weight too: 90kg 10%bf. i measure my BP every 3 days, today is: 128/43 43 pulse/mn

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 9-10:Strenght is still the same, on the scale i weight 90kg 200lbs right now.Today BP is 118/54 53pulse/mn.I think that nolva affects negatively my libido because im not horny as usual which is strange(i know that im on pct but nolva seems to lower my libido).Ghar1ne is working GREAT im taking 1 cap right now 10mg and my sleep has improved A LOT.The energy and the pump in the gym is amazing im using Conqu3r Amp3d + Ep1c Unleashed + Cardar1ne.Mood is a little bit better today

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
End of the 2nd week on pct: Well strenght is still the same, on the scale i weight 90kg so i didnt lost a single kg( on cycle i was on cutting).Recently i noticed that nolva actually decreases my libido but honesty this is the only side that i have on pct.Mood is up and the pump in the gym is AMAZING.Cardar1ne seems to lower my BP so thats a wonderful thing on pct and from Ghar1ne i noticed a better sleep pattern.Ep1c Unleashed makes me sweat like a pig in the gym lol...but thats good.I didnt get any balls shrinkage on cycle probably because i was running TransFrom which lowers SHBG so boys are all there as usual.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 15-16-17: I have started to take nolva at 10mg now for another 2 weeks until i finish the cycle.On the scale i still weight 90kg strenght in the gym is still the same and my muscles too.Yesterday i had headaches for all day long (hormone imbalance).I think that Cardar1ne and Ep1c Unleashed have a synergistic effect for fat burning/endurance/BP thats why im taking them togheter pre wo. Blood pressure is still within normal range.Ghar1ne makes me sleep like a rock at night im taking it with my last meal before go to sleep.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
End of week 3: On the scale i still weight 90kg 200lbs(i look leaner and fuller) which means that i didnt lose a single pound on pct which is AWESOME! Strenght in the gym is still the same.Cardar1ne and Ghar1ne should me a stample in every pct imo non suppressive and will helps you to keep gains, im talking for personal experiece no bull****s! Sleep is good and motivation in the gym too.Libido is a little bit down ...i think that once i stopped nolva it will come back as normal(common side of nolva for somebody) im currently taking 10mg of it right now for another week.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
End of the final week on PCT: Today is my final day on pct... it went really smooth because i researched a lot and i have covered everything as i should. Strenght is still the same i didnt notice any difference while on cycle or on pct, on the scale im still weight 90kgs 200lbs so i didnt lose a single kg which is real good.Mood is better and libido too.Still looking great and i think i kept all my gains.Im continuing to take ghar1ne for another 2 months (8weeks) for bridging with Ep1c Unleashed which is my favourite natty product.By the beginning of the next week im going to start to take ghar1ne at 2 caps ed 20mg so far i noticed better recovery strenght and better sleep

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Looks like great results you got there Lucianooo :)
Did you experience any lethargy on Nolva? Im on my last week myself and feeling soo sleepy.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Looks like great results you got there Lucianooo :)
Did you experience any lethargy on Nolva? Im on my last week myself and feeling soo sleepy.
yeah i got lethargy and headaches the first week on pct.Also nolva kills my libido because my estrogen were low

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good log man. I definitely think Nolva kills my libido as well. I'll be doing a similar PCT.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
yeah i got lethargy and headaches the first week on pct.Also nolva kills my libido because my estrogen were low
Okey. Yeah, libido a bit down for me as well. Lethargic through whole pct. Relying on coffee. Would like to have my SNS Focus XT I ordered a while ago....

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Okey. Yeah, libido a bit down for me as well. Lethargic through whole pct. Relying on coffee. Would like to have my SNS Focus XT I ordered a while ago....
Im taking a stimbreak bro our new Conqu3r Amp3ed is so damn good that i have to re order some soon :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Kratom267 Anabolics 19
Supplements 14
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 0