Halloween Costumes

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With Halloween only a few weeks away, I'm wondering if anyone here on AM has an interesting costume planned for this year. Since a lot of people here are in great shape, I'd imagine some people could really pull off some costumes that may not work quite as well for the average person.

I was looking for a costume while watching a Rocky marathon, and decided this year my costume will be Ivan Drago from Rocky IV. I managed to pick up the boxing shorts and warm-up robe, as well as red high-top boxing shoes and white hand-wraps. I already have blond hair that should be a good length to put up in a flat top like in the movie, and I've been working on putting on some more size (and still improve my abs) so I can pull it off.

Anyone else here plan on dressing up for Halloween or has had a cool costume in the past?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a few pics I took earlier today (no pump or anything), hopefully by the time Halloween gets here I can really pull it off (I'll start figuring out the hair later; hopefully I can figure something out without having to get an actual flat top cut, haha). And I know that in the movie, his shorts didn't actually have his name on the front, but these do, which may help refresh people as to what/who I'm going as, so it's alright:

Do you guys think I can pull it off?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, perfect timing since US and Russia are close to WW3. You might accidentally start it.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
All u need is spiky bleach blond hair, black eye and say "I must break you"

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All u need is spiky bleach blond hair, black eye and say "I must break you"
Im probably going to have to get a haircut. I tried spiking it and putting it up like a flattop, but it just wouldn't cooperate. I need a haircut anyway, so I suppose a change of style wouldn't be a bad idea. I also have to work on my Russian accent, haha.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im probably going to have to get a haircut. I tried spiking it and putting it up like a flattop, but it just wouldn't cooperate. I need a haircut anyway, so I suppose a change of style wouldn't be a bad idea. I also have to work on my Russian accent, haha.
Just get a cheap can of hairspray. Should do the trick.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With Halloween just around the corner, here's my best Ivan Drago impression: