Halloween candy that does provide some nutritional value. List them!

CompeteNPC

Banned
This is for the posters on here that may want to indulge a little bit this Halloween season. List your favorite Halloween treats!

I'll start.......

Reese's Pieces, Hersheys dark chocolate minis, and mini Snickers!

What other ones can you list that provide nutritional value for a bodybuilder or lifter in general? Looking forward to your responses and recommendations! I love this time of year.
 
Figured none of them were good unless you need a boost cause your carbs a depleted while working out... but I'm in to hear what others have to say...
 
Figured none of them were good unless you need a boost cause your carbs a depleted while working out... but I'm in to hear what others have to say...

Well it all comes down to meal timing and yes some candy does provide nutritional value during certain times. Look at the peanut butter and carbs in reese's pieces or cups for example.

Also if you get dark chocolate you can eat that at anytime of the day to receive benefits as long as the sugar content was low enough.
 
Love me some candy! Reese peanut butter cups, snickers, crunch bars, almond joys, kit kats!

I may eat these candies all year long....But halloween is my excuse where "its okay its that time of the year" haha other than that ill have candy post workout all about balance in life!
 
Back
Top