Haladrol sides question...

schlam_of

Awards
For all you folks that have used it, Im wondering how bad "shrinkage" was during the cycle?

I know in a lot of posts its mentioned that its kind to the drive, but was wondering what kind of effects have been noticed physically.

Spartan117

Awards
I guess you mean nut shrinkage; it wasn't too bad. I have noticed minor shrinkage. I've got about 4 days left. The sex drive also wasn't bothered too much. Lethargy has hit me during the last week or week and 1/2. Overall I feel pretty positive towards this product.

schlam_of

Awards
were you using it as a cutter? you have a log somewhere?

Spartan117

Awards
I dont have a log, but I did loose a good amount of fat. I consumed less than 3000cals. If I were to try and bulk on it the cals would have to be way up. I do think this would be an excellent cut sup. I also read one of your posts where you said something about drinking water, definately get your water consumption up. I felt dehydrated on days that I would drink a gallon of water.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i have been cutting on the HD. worked out great. my cals have been real low. probably below 2000. most of my cals are from protein and fat. my shinkage is worse than ever, though. and i have been very irritable.