HAIRLOSS, READ PLEASE

TheBeast1204

Awards
Im getting ready to do a sarm cycle here and am gonna use yk11 at 50mg if my joints dont start aching. Yk11 is a dht derivative. My hair is just barely starting to thin at the temples from a 3 week cycle i did. I want to catch this quick i have nizoral and rogain (keto and minoxidal) ready. Yk11 is clearly not going to be as strong as winny or anavar as to hair problems. But that is still a high dosage and concerns me for my hair. Only other thing i am concidering is RU55841. Its a topical dht blocker that keeps dht from attaching to hair follicles. Kinda like a sarm. And it is also a research chemical. SO MY QUESTION IS. Will nizoral and rogaine be enough for yk11 or should i add ru58841? I dont want to add any more research chemicals because of added side effects and also added anxiety. But i will if i must.

TheBeast1204

Awards
Im using lgd 4033 and possibly 3-6mg of 3303 preworkout. Yk11 is abosolutely sick. Plus im not in favor stacking 2 sarms but i wont get into that.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Im getting ready to do a sarm cycle here and am gonna use yk11 at 50mg if my joints dont start aching. Yk11 is a dht derivative. My hair is just barely starting to thin at the temples from a 3 week cycle i did. I want to catch this quick i have nizoral and rogain (keto and minoxidal) ready. Yk11 is clearly not going to be as strong as winny or anavar as to hair problems. But that is still a high dosage and concerns me for my hair. Only other thing i am concidering is RU55841. Its a topical dht blocker that keeps dht from attaching to hair follicles. Kinda like a sarm. And it is also a research chemical. SO MY QUESTION IS. Will nizoral and rogaine be enough for yk11 or should i add ru58841? I dont want to add any more research chemicals because of added side effects and also added anxiety. But i will if i must.
Rogaine may work, but you will have to use it indefinitely to keep any new growth. Nizoral I'm not sure. I used it by the bucket loads few years back and it made my hair seem thicker. I'm gonna say nizoral had an affect, but after repeated months of use. I spent a lot of dough on that stuff.

Only thing that has actually worked for me was hgh

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you shave your head then you don’t have to worry about balding anymore. That’s what I’ll be doing sometime in the next year. And I wonder what ever happened to the OP. I think 50mg of yk11 is just asking for a heart attack.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If you shave your head then you don’t have to worry about balding anymore. That’s what I’ll be doing sometime in the next year. And I wonder what ever happened to the OP. I think 50mg of yk11 is just asking for a heart attack.
Oh yea lol. This is from Jan

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yk11 is a 19-nor, not a DHT.