cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are your preferred methods of hair removal? Specifically back and arms

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Bakblade 1.0 -I still use, but 2.0 is on sale looks good.. Use it on the back/arms/stomach. Once you get used to the long blade on the 1.0 can do some precise work.

And of course manscaped - https://www.manscaped.com/products/lawn-mower-4

These two tools will make short work of the body hair issue.
=
Also side rant, long time Gillette Mach /Shick Hydro user... WTH - they're getting schooled by Defender - my new razor. RINSES Clean immediately, very close shave. Faster than either big brand, time and $ saver.

Last edited:
NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Can't speak much on back, but I have my wife shave my butt and back of my hamstrings with an electric razor.

What I do is shave a different area every night when I shower, just my arms, just my pits, just my pubes etc, that way I never have to shave the whole body. I use my electric razor for the majority of the body, but I'll use a normal razor on my balls, and my arms if I want to have and extra short shave. Usually it's just for the face and the balls though

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can't speak much on back, but I have my wife shave my butt and back of my hamstrings with an electric razor.

What I do is shave a different area every night when I shower, just my arms, just my pits, just my pubes etc, that way I never have to shave the whole body. I use my electric razor for the majority of the body, but I'll use a normal razor on my balls, and my arms if I want to have and extra short shave. Usually it's just for the face and the balls though
It's really fun when ur manscaping with electric trimmers and a little nut case slides in between the teeth

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have my wife shave my back when she cuts my hair. She thinks it weird, but she loves me!! ♥

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
I'm not so hairy at all, but I use hair removal cream when I need to get rid offs some hair on my back.
Also regular razor, if you are bear mode that Bakblade looks awesome.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not so hairy at all, but I use hair removal cream when I need to get rid offs some hair on my back.
Also regular razor, if you are bear mode that Bakblade looks awesome.
I really can't save right now so it buy a special Razor or give the creams a try ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer