Hair removal techniques

Toff

Well-known member
How do you guys keep on top of hair removal?

some sort of trick/cream or plain old razor?

Find it a chore, would lover permenant removal in some areas (arse!)

what's in your arsenal ?
 
Veet for most of the body, razor for sensitive spots. Permanent removal is going to require "frickin laser beams."
 

Attachments

  • 1467816210437.jpg
    1467816210437.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 282
Just got myself some nair for men. Will be using it for pubic hair (man scaping) area. Even thou website says it's not suggested to do that but my chest hair is just as thick and it's for that area so why not try it down there? Wish me luck lol. Probably try it tomorrow, I'll post my results when I'm done if I can remember.
 
Make sure you test a small patch down there before you veet or nair cause I went all in when I tried and let me tell you what took months for the nasty blisters to heal I had Freddy Krueger skin down there lol goodluck
 
You guys are scaring me now lol.maybe I'll do a test area on my chest first to gauge how long I should leave it on. I'm gonna take it slow, maybe try 1 minute first time then if it doesn't work,wait a day then try 2 min etc etc until I find out what is effective. I def don't want blisters down there that's for sure.
 
I got some nair on my nipple once and I swear I thought it burned it off. Wearing a shirt was painful for like a week lol. I use a double edged safety razor for everything now
 
Use veet/nair for chest (minus nips) back, legs, and ass (stay away from the dirt star) use a mach 3 pro glide (the razor with the ball thingy) for pits but be gentle, balls, and under carriage.
 
How do I keep on top of hair removal? **** man, I just gave up eventually. Job, family, etc, stuff just kept getting in the way of my usual "Get Shaved up Sunday." Granted, I haven't been hitting the pool or beach much lately so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.
 
Back
Top