Unanswered Hair loss thread

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I talked about some hair loss from Epi andro and discontinued it. Well it’s not stopping.
I’m 24 and reallyyyyyyyy wanna keep my hair but if it’s due to my TRT I would rather feel good than have hair tbh.
Any advice on hair loss though? I use head and shoulders 2 in 1 and I’ve actually had a lot of people tell me that could definitely be it but help me out here y’all.
IMG_2234.JPG

This is after running my hand through my hair a couple times.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just use a DHT blocking shampoo and some rogaine

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hair surge, you can get it on amazon. It’s expensive and you don’t get a lot but I only need one pump if I run it in my hands to lather it up before putting it in my hair. Seems to be working as I’m seeing s lot of baby hairs coming in

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could also be genetics at play, what's your father's hairline like? How about your grandfathers'?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use nizoral and pur Dior,...Both aren’t cheap...I have long rockstar hair lol and I feel ya dude! (I look just like my bitmoji avatar) ...Anyway, I used AndroHard and didn’t experience anything noticeable but I’m certainly not saying it isn’t possible! I do notice a bit more on high creatine intake...

My guess is it’s your trt.

I’ve also stopped shampooing every day quite some time ago and just use a lil conditioner.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You lose 50-100 hairs on average daily. Does your scalp itch?

My hair is important to me so I jumped on fin. It didn’t do much so I just switched to dutasteride and it seems to be helping significantly. I know people have horror stories but I have been fine. Not saying you jump into that but there’s only so many viable options. Minoxidil, finasteride, and dutasteride are the most proven by far.

I also use the pur d or which has been great. Profile below if you want to check it out.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You lose 50-100 hairs on average daily. Does your scalp itch?

My hair is important to me so I jumped on fin. It didn’t do much so I just switched to dutasteride and it seems to be helping significantly. I know people have horror stories but I have been fine. Not saying you jump into that but there’s only so many viable options. Minoxidil, finasteride, and dutasteride are the most proven by far.

I also use the pur d or which has been great. Profile below if you want to check it out.

Thanks man I’ll check it out. Fin scares the hell out of me but I’ll have to look into it more.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could also be genetics at play, what's your father's hairline like? How about your grandfathers'?
Doesn’t really matter. It’s your Mother’s brothers and your maternal cousins you need to look at.

Mine all started shedding at 25-26. Except the ones with widow’s peaks. They have thick full hair.

I also started shedding at 25-26. I don’t have a widows peak.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn’t really matter. It’s your Mother’s brothers and your maternal cousins you need to look at.

Mine all started shedding at 25-26. Except the ones with widow’s peaks. They have thick full hair.

I also started shedding at 25-26. I don’t have a widows peak.
I've heard that before but my mother's bothers all have hair, my mother's father is bald, my father is bald, and I was balding by 22.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard this works...

Ingredients:
Minoxidil 2.0% 8floz
Finasteride 5mg tablets 4x
Coco butter 1 tub 7-8oz
Materials:
Mixing bowl 32oz or larger
Mortar and pestle
Hand held mixer
Latex gloves
Instructions:
Crush 4x 5mg finasteride tablets finely
add minoxidil 8 fluid oz to the 7-8 oz tub of palmer's cocobutter
blend minoxidil solution and cocobutter until homogenous
add crushed finasteride tablets to the solution (20mg total)
mix thoroughly and then store in a ziplock bag at room temperature.
Application:
1-2 tablespoons for 3-6 months (the longer the better)
Results will vary between people using it depending on genetics.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard this works...

Ingredients:
Minoxidil 2.0% 8floz
Finasteride 5mg tablets 4x
Coco butter 1 tub 7-8oz
Materials:
Mixing bowl 32oz or larger
Mortar and pestle
Hand held mixer
Latex gloves
Instructions:
Crush 4x 5mg finasteride tablets finely
add minoxidil 8 fluid oz to the 7-8 oz tub of palmer's cocobutter
blend minoxidil solution and cocobutter until homogenous
add crushed finasteride tablets to the solution (20mg total)
mix thoroughly and then store in a ziplock bag at room temperature.
Application:
1-2 tablespoons for 3-6 months (the longer the better)
Results will vary between people using it depending on genetics.
Or you can just go to minoxidilmax and buy finasteride and minoxidil topical already premixed haha

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your cousins?
They have hair, one has thinking hair. But my mother only has brothers, so wouldn't my cousins' hair com from their maternal cousins that I'm not related to at all?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They have hair, one has thinking hair. But my mother only has brothers, so wouldn't my cousins' hair com from their maternal cousins that I'm not related to at all?
Right, you would need to see your mother’s sisters’ kids to know, and there aren’t any.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is also a gene that can inhibit it, I guess, that comes from Father’s side and skips a generation.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I say screw it, grow a beard, hit the top with a one guard, get stupid jacked, and get a lot more tattoos. No one will care about your baldness then and you’ll do great with the ladies. Go out gracefully, there’s no stopping it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is sad to think that hair loss causes so much emotional damage, too be honest I could never go bald (if
I say screw it, grow a beard, hit the top with a one guard, get stupid jacked, and get a lot more tattoos. No one will care about your baldness then and you’ll do great with the ladies. Go out gracefully, there’s no stopping it.
Easy for people to say with normal size and/or ok shaped heads lol. I would look disgusting with a shave head, like elephant man... it really is quite unfair, but thats life I guess. I will do anything and everything in my power to keep my hair

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is sad to think that hair loss causes so much emotional damage, too be honest I could never go bald (if

Easy for people to say with normal size and/or ok shaped heads lol. I would look disgusting with a shave head, like elephant man... it really is quite unfair, but thats life I guess. I will do anything and everything in my power to keep my hair
ROFL

I use 2% ketoconazole shampoo, nizoral.
4 weeks on masteron.
Hair loss? Not a single extra hair was lost.
Panic attacks and feeling like death? Hell yeah!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ROFL

I use 2% ketoconazole shampoo, nizoral.
4 weeks on masteron.
Hair loss? Not a single extra hair was lost.
Panic attacks and feeling like death? Hell yeah!
Why the panic?? Just a mast side for you?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I am anxious and having a panic attack one evening, and then the next evening feeling euphoric and cannot fall asleep lol. 500 test 350 mast (have cut it out few days ago because of a horrendous episode of subsequent panic attacks).

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I am anxious and having a panic attack one evening, and then the next evening feeling euphoric and cannot fall asleep lol. 500 test 350 mast (have cut it out few days ago because of a horrendous episode of subsequent panic attacks).
I’ve been taking Vicodin for the past couple days and I feel like it’s actually adding to my daily anxiety. No more from here on out. I notice in the mornings I’m feeling very euphoric but the rest of the day not so much. It’s a big balancing act with my anxiousness.
Seems like we have similar issues and whatnot, send me a PM sometime.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been taking Vicodin for the past couple days and I feel like it’s actually adding to my daily anxiety. No more from here on out. I notice in the mornings I’m feeling very euphoric but the rest of the day not so much. It’s a big balancing act with my anxiousness.
Seems like we have similar issues and whatnot, send me a PM sometime.
Opiates always increase my anxiety, especially for us prone to addiction with it. Not saying at all you are, but as a recovered opiate addict, I’ve noticed the trend amongst others where opiates did the opposite of put them to sleep. It’s like a cocaine high for those of us that love the stuff.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Opiates always increase my anxiety, especially for us prone to addiction with it. Not saying at all you are, but as a recovered opiate addict, I’ve noticed the trend amongst others where opiates did the opposite of put them to sleep. It’s like a cocaine high for those of us that love the stuff.
I’m a recovered addict as well, they just make me feel like **** anymore tbh.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Injectable DHTs are terrible for anxiety for a lot of us.
Well, definitely something I didnt expect. I expected masteron to make me feel great, even better than test only. Man, was I in for a hell of a surprise.