Hair loss oils?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they actually work?

Rosemary oil. Emu oil etc?

I genuinely can't use finasteride (Topical) or minoxidil :( Finasteride makes me feel completely numb and minoxidil gives me awful fatigue. I've tried these on 3 separate occasions and it's the same effect. I actually battled through the minoxidil fatigue and it worked great. Got new growth. When I stopped. Damn. Hair fall like crazy. It's actually made my hair much worse

I picked up a topical that has the usuals. Rosemary oil. Emu. Caffeine etc.

Can these actually grow new hair?

Anyone got any tips to get my hair to grow again? I've easily lost 50% on the usual top areas.

I'm getting very self conscious. I'm wearing a hat to work everyday. I wish I could say f*ck it and shave my head but I can't.

What could I do?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
They won’t regrow your hair.

Combine rosemary, caster, coconut & batana oil together and leave on your head for a few hours twice a week. This will stop further hair loss.

PRP or transplant to regrow hair are your only safe options. Everything else is a scam or toxic as **** for your body

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I would heavily recommend PRP, it’s very safe and has been amazing for me. Re growth after 2 months. Getting thicker by the day

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Same looking for something to block dht on the scalp. Don't like fin and dut they both suck. Looking into ru but it sketches me out a bit.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same looking for something to block dht on the scalp. Don't like fin and dut they both suck. Looking into ru but it sketches me out a bit.
Don't use Ru58841. I was using it a month and I was getting random heart flutters and my heart would just stop and then beat really quick a few beats. It was scary. I got awful shortness of breath also. Would wake up gasping for air at night's.

I would rather have zero hair than be dead

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don't use Ru58841. I was using it a month and I was getting random heart flutters and my heart would just stop and then beat really quick a few beats. It was scary. I got awful shortness of breath also. Would wake up gasping for air at night's.

I would rather have zero hair than be dead
Good to know thank you man. Def not worth it then especially I have a 1 year old in the house so worried about transferring it to her as well. Any recommendations for scalp dht besides nizoral ?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know thank you man. Def not worth it then especially I have a 1 year old in the house so worried about transferring it to her as well. Any recommendations for scalp dht besides nizoral ?
Maybe look on more plates more dates blog? He's tested a few topical chemicals and a few look promising.

Topical caffeine has research of blocking scalp DHT?

I've used nizarol 2% and honestly it done zero.

I'm now testing out a natural oil product. It contains. Rosemary oil ' coffee oil (caffeine)' Olive oil' Coconut oil etc etc. It has a decent review. I will never regain my hair. I won't use minoxidil and finasteride. Both make me feel horrendous. I read stories all the time on forums/reddit etc of guys using finasteride and can't even sustain an erection and have terrible depression but still don't want to stop the finasteride. Like... WTF? You would rather feel like death so you can maintain your hair? That makes no sense to me.

If I was that miserable with my hair loss I could do a hair peice. I would rather do this and maintain my sanity.

Have you tried minoxidil or finasteride?