Answered Hair loss due to SARMS stack ?

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Hi could combining LGD4033 and S23 bring on hairloss due to hormones being affected?
My friend is a female and has lost a lot of her hair in thickness, length and volume and has some bald spots happening. She thinks it’s the combination of stacking both but not sure. She had been stacking them for a few months. Has anyone got any experience in SARMS side effects? Her blood are ok, she’s stopped all sarms now for over a week.
Thank you in advance

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
I've heard this can happen on S23.
Yes after doing some research I also read that, she combined both the sarms though. She said it was within the recommended dosage but 🤷🏻‍♀️

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes after doing some research I also read that, she combined both the sarms though. She said it was within the recommended dosage but 🤷🏻‍♀️
You can have sides even at “recommended” dosages

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep a member on this forum ran S23 and a patch of his hair fell out. When he stopped, it grew back. Not me, but a friend of mine on here

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Recommended dosage is on sarms are usually about 5 to 20 times that they were tested at. Sarms are like steroids, you don't know what's gonna happen to you till you try them. My opinion is 5 to 10mg max on most sarms for chicks and no s23 at all

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep a member on this forum ran S23 and a patch of his hair fell out. When he stopped, it grew back. Not me, but a friend of mine on here
Yep, that would be me! It happened both times I ran S23 at 30 mg. Looked like a jack ass cause it was about a square inch of hair on the back of my head and not where men balding is known to appear. Shaved my head almost bald and couldn’t notice it. Good news is the hair grew back both times after about 2 weeks after cycle end. I still love S23 just keep my head shaved near bald. Obviously a girl wouldn’t want to do my solution to the problem unless they are going for the Sinead O Conner look lol!!

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Recommended dosage is on sarms are usually about 5 to 20 times that they were tested at. Sarms are like steroids, you don't know what's gonna happen to you till you try them. My opinion is 5 to 10mg max on most sarms for chicks and no s23 at all
Ugh! I told her not to try the stack. I researched that hair loss is very common on S23 alone, but combining it with LGD has made her side effects worse. Thank you for your reply

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Wow its really potent stuff then. I can't believe that there isn't a lot more info on S23 because that side effect is really bad. sorry about your friend i hope his hair came back to where it was before trying it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ugh! I told her not to try the stack. I researched that hair loss is very common on S23 alone, but combining it with LGD has made her side effects worse. Thank you for your reply
its the S23. No studies indicate LGD does this.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Yep, that would be me! It happened both times I ran S23 at 30 mg. Looked like a jack ass cause it was about a square inch of hair on the back of my head and not where men balding is known to appear. Shaved my head almost bald and couldn’t notice it. Good news is the hair grew back both times after about 2 weeks after cycle end. I still love S23 just keep my head shaved near bald. Obviously a girl wouldn’t want to do my solution to the problem unless they are going for the Sinead O Conner look lol!!
Oh crap! Sorry you had that happen to you. Yeah she doesn't want to shave her head but she is stressing big time. The guy she got it from was someone who she's been buying farms from for a while now but he never mentioned anything about the side effects. She is freaking out.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow its really potent stuff then. I can't believe that there isn't a lot more info on S23 because that side effect is really bad. sorry about your friend i hope his hair came back to where it was before trying it.
It’s me. It came back 2 weeks after stopping. I still run S23 too, just shave my head short on it. The missing patch happened in the same spot both times and grew back both times as well.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
its the S23. No studies indicate LGD does this.
Argh! I will get back to her with the info, she has had her blood work done and everything is normal so it has to be the S23. Thank you again

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
It’s me. It came back 2 weeks after stopping. I still run S23 too, just shave my head short on it. The missing patch happened in the same spot both times and grew back both times as well.
Ok I am glad that it grew back. I think it does something to the DHT as far as I know after researching it

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack.. I purchased some LGD4033 a few weeks back and have been getting insane pumps and noticed becoming a bit more vascular. However, my dropper is in mL and not mg so how am I supposed to know how much is the proper dosage? It goes from .25mL up to 1mL so I’ve been only putting in a very small amount into the dropper as I don’t want to overdo it!

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Sorry to hijack.. I purchased some LGD4033 a few weeks back and have been getting insane pumps and noticed becoming a bit more vascular. However, my dropper is in mL and not mg so how am I supposed to know how much is the proper dosage? It goes from .25mL up to 1mL so I’ve been only putting in a very small amount into the dropper as I don’t want to overdo it!
Hi I don’t know what dosage you’re taking but I’ve tried LGD in the past, it’s pretty strong, so for me being female I dosed it at 0.5mls on the syringe for accuracy.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She said it was within the recommended dosage but 🤷🏻‍♀️
The guy she got it from was someone who she's been buying sarms from for a while now but he never mentioned anything about the side effects.
Recommended by who?
A bunch of bro's on an internet forum?
A company so shady they sell research chemicals (including abandoned ones) as dietary supplements?
Some dude selling powder he bought from China?
S23 has zero, ZERO human trials and multiple SARM resellers who are sort of trying to be little more legitimate about what they sell don't recommend S23 for females at all.
A quick Google search shows LGD causes shedding of hair.

Women need to be so so carefull, a lot of the effects of taking substances that attach to the androgen receptor (which thus leaves more Test floating around) happen to men anyway (hair loss being one of them), am I going bald cause I've take SARMs, AAS etc or because I'm a 49 y/o man? I neither know nor care, your friend is not so fortunate.
She has zero idea what is in that capsule, 5mg of LGD, 5mg of Ost, 5ml of winstrol, nothing. No idea.
I cannot believe young women who really care about being feminine take anything, let alone anything from shady dealers that isn't recommended for females even by slightly less shady dealers.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Recommended by who?
A company so shady they sell research chemicals (including abandoned ones) as dietary supplements?
S23 has zero, ZERO human trials and multiple SARM resellers who are sort of trying to be little more legitimate about what they sell don't recommend S23 for females at all.

Women need to be so so carefull, a lot of the effects of taking substances that attach to the androgen receptor (which thus leaves more Test floating around) happen to men anyway (hair loss being one of them), am I going bald cause I've take SARMs, AAS etc or because I'm a 49 y/o man? I neither know nor care, your friend is not so fortunate.
She has zero idea what is in that capsule, 5mg of LGD, 5mg of Ost, 5ml of winstrol, nothing. No idea.
I cannot believe young women who really care about being feminine take anything, let alone anything from shady dealers that isn't recommended for females even by slightly less shady dealers.
Your comment is appreciated and very true. Thank you I hope that things get better for her, I’m just really concerned as this is emotionally hard to deal with.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you I hope that things get better for her
I think it will, it appears shedding like this is not male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) which is what some AAS use can accelerate if you're prone to it. It's more like loss of hair due medical treatments like radiotherapy, which does come back. MPB does not, once your hairline receeds that folicle is gone and it does not come back.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your comment is appreciated and very true. Thank you I hope that things get better for her, I’m just really concerned as this is emotionally hard to deal with.
How come in post 18 of this thread you refer to yourself as a girl, but I’m other posts you refer to yourself as a guy that knows the girl? Very confusing.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
I think it will, it appears shedding like this is not male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) which is what some AAS use can accelerate if you're prone to it. It's more like loss of hair due medical treatments like radiotherapy, which does come back. MPB does not, once your hairline receeds that folicle is gone and it does not come back.
Thank you for that information

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How come in post 18 of this thread you refer to yourself as a girl, but I’m other posts you refer to yourself as a guy that knows the girl? Very confusing.
Where does "FitAngie" (who has a rather effeminate avatar) refer to herself as a guy?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where does "FitAngie" (who has a rather effeminate avatar) refer to herself as a guy?
Ok sorry, I guess you got me. I just assumed since she was referring to herself as the one who knows a girl taking Sarms she was a guy.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Ok sorry, I guess you got me. I just assumed since she was referring to herself as the one who knows a girl taking Sarms she was a guy.
Nope I’m a girl. My friend with the issue gets her sarms from a guy she knows

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see this asked all the time and I can’t figure out why people have so much trouble with it. Every liquid will tell you the concentration. LGD is usually 10mg/ml, so for every ml you use, you get 10mg. 2ml=20mg, .5ml=5mg.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Recommended by who?

You could use the same "you have no idea what's in the capsule" argument with guys though. You could be taking ostarine or it could be mtren. Everyone is taking a calculated risk to some extent.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could use the same "you have no idea what's in the capsule" argument with guys though. You could be taking ostarine or it could be mtren. Everyone is taking a calculated risk to some extent.
Yeah, but it matters less to men, we don't worry about getting the wrong drug as much because the consequence is less of a concern to us.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only SARMS I would recommend that will potentially avoid any sides like hair loss would be LGD and Ostarine. AAS/PHS would be Halodrol

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Only SARMS I would recommend that will potentially avoid any sides like hair loss would be LGD and Ostarine. AAS/PHS would be Halodrol
I actually heard that LGD could cause hair loss 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe that is because they have abused the dosage

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually heard that LGD could cause hair loss 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe that is because they have abused the dosage
I have used LGD 3 times at high dosages and never had any issues, I am extremely prone to hair loss on pretty much all other anabolics (besides the other 2 listed)

If your just worried about losing on cycle and not having issues off cycle, get a dermaroller .5mm use it twice a week and apply some kind of essential oil, or extra virgin olive oil plus daily 10min massages (preferably with some scalp massage) this will promote hair growth via blood circulation, if that fails get a shampoo that contains ketoconazole and use that 2-3 times a week... you should not have any issues unless you are prone to hair loss due to DHT or altered hormones

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
I have used LGD 3 times at high dosages and never had any issues, I am extremely prone to hair loss on pretty much all other anabolics (besides the other 2 listed)

If your just worried about losing on cycle and not having issues off cycle, get a dermaroller .5mm use it twice a week and apply some kind of essential oil, or extra virgin olive oil plus daily 10min massages (preferably with some scalp massage) this will promote hair growth via blood circulation, if that fails get a shampoo that contains ketoconazole and use that 2-3 times a week... you should not have any issues unless you are prone to hair loss due to DHT or altered hormones
Great information thank you. I will tell her that it has to be the S23 that has caused her hair loss and thickness overall and not the LGD. I’ll also share with my friend the other information you typed.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMHO the problem with all SARMs (& AAS) is getting the wrong stuff. The cheapest oral and injectable AAS both cause hair loss.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMHO the problem with all SARMs (& AAS) is getting the wrong stuff. The cheapest oral and injectable AAS both cause hair loss.
Yeah 100% I am lucky to know a reputable place that sells legit Ostarine and LGD, also have a guy that can source the HDrol from a good place (used it before and got amazing results and no hairloss)

I really hate people that market something as a sarm then put some other steroid in it, really shows people cant be trusted haha

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Yeah 100% I am lucky to know a reputable place that sells legit Ostarine and LGD, also have a guy that can source the HDrol from a good place (used it before and got amazing results and no hairloss)

I really hate people that market something as a sarm then put some other steroid in it, really shows people cant be trusted haha
So do you think that they put something else in the S23 or LGD? Ugh I hope not for her safe :(

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So do you think that they put something else in the S23 or LGD? Ugh I hope not for her safe :(
Not too sure, depends on what other sides and results she is getting... but as we said, it most likely is the S-23 causing the hair loss anyway

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Not too sure, depends on what other sides and results she is getting... but as we said, it most likely is the S-23 causing the hair loss anyway
Ok thank you. She said it’s just the hair loss and hair thinning. I saw her yesterday and it’s definitely noticeable. She’s ordered some shampoo and conditioner that has DHT blocker in it and it also promotes hair growth. Let’s see if it helps her. Thank you