Unanswered Hair loss after one cycle?

MuscleTechnician

Awards
I have a thick head of hair, I'm 30 years old. Will one cycle of test e at 600mg/week for 10 weeks cause me to lose hair?

I know If I'm worried about hair loss I should stay away from anabolics but give me some insight on ONE cycle.. is it guaranteed to make me lose hair or unlikely from one cycle?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I doubt it. Id think hairloss would only really come into play running dht compounds but this can be highly individual.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're not sensitive to dht you wont lose any hair, if you haven't noticed any thinning by 30 then I'd guess you're not prone to male pattern baldness. Honestly, even if you do get some thinning from it you wouldn't lose enough from one cycle to notice

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're not sensitive to dht you wont lose any hair, if you haven't noticed any thinning by 30 then I'd guess you're not prone to male pattern baldness. Honestly, even if you do get some thinning from it you wouldn't lose enough from one cycle to notice
Ru2866 blocks dht at the roots and is highly rated though ive never tried myself

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would comment that I know many people who have ran no cycles, and many people who have ran multiple cycles, but extremely few who just ran 1 ever.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The question is.. do you actually BELIEVE you will stop at one cycle? If yes I’m willing to bet a lot of money with you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would comment that I know many people who have ran no cycles, and many people who have ran multiple cycles, but extremely few who just ran 1 ever.
Lol i posted almost the same thing I guess you beat me to it.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Lol. I mean after my first week (300mg on Tuesday, and 300mg on Friday) I felt strangely confident. Is that all in my head or does test kick in quickly like that? Like does it give you a confident mind set?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol. I mean after my first week (300mg on Tuesday, and 300mg on Friday) I felt strangely confident. Is that all in my head or does test kick in quickly like that? Like does it give you a confident mind set?

Sounds way too early to me. Placebo.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Figures it was placebo.
Usually how long before you get an increase in libido and the confidence everyone talks about with testosterone when your on a 600mg/week cycle?

I know Trenbolone is a different animal that works quickly but what about Test E.