Had a longer break (from supps) - completely lost overview

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn active here for a longer time. From my remembrance one of the best natty products i ever tried was ArA. This is also the stuff i now started with after my supp break. Strength gains are insane.

Due to the fact that cycle length is limited what could you recommend after that?
Is there some stuff that is almost as effective as ArA out there?

If you guys would do a list of top 5 best single ingredients and top 5 combi products how would your list look like? ;)

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need The Solution for your solution.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats that?
A combination of ARA and Follidrone or Vector, or all three would be an enjoyable run!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Definitely would be a nice natty run stacking all three of those. Vector and FD2.0 is a common BLR stack i've seen people run on here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My lists

Single:
- ArA (has been the best around for quite some time and still is by a long shot)
- Epicathechin - CEL Epi-Plex and as an ingredient in a few other combo products like follidrone and such
- Ashwaghanda/KSM-66 - SNS KSM-66 or any of the myriad of brands that produce an ash product (KSM is just the licensed version so quality is guaranteed)
- Creatine Mono - tried and true. don't skip the basics. SNS Creatine mono can usually be found for about 1 cent per serving ha
- Caffiene - not sexy, but it really does have just so many benefits its hard to justify not using it (albeit in reasonable amounts unlike most of the insane pre workouts nowadays with 400+mg and other stims on top)

Combo:
- CEL Anabolic Effect - overall natty muscle builder that has gotten rave reviews all around. I have personally run it twice now and seen strength and recomp benefits both times.
- CEL Stano-Plex - this may not be your cup of tea as it is a mild hormonal product (epiandro) but the benefits are amazing and the sides are extremely minimal (I ran with a completely OTC PCT and all bloods came back just fine)
- SNS Focus XT - the reformulated version of this (year(s) old at this point ha) is amazing for just daily energy, mood, attention, and focus. Caffeine free options also allows for it to fit in just about any schedule or stack too.
- GDA's - SNS Glycophase is my pick here due to the comprehensive profile and dosages. Predator and some of the others (I forget the new ones) are also great options depending what you want and your budget.
- Joint Formulas - especially as we get older these become more and more useful... SNS Joint Support XT has a plethora of proven ingredients (research back and tested) and is usually one of the most cost effective on the market... It also works FAST

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@The Solution

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Before you jump to supplements.
What is your diet like?
What is your goal?
Before you jump to pills and powders are you aligning your training and nutrition for your goal?

For Supplements, I like to start with the basics

Vitamin C - 1-2g Daily
Multi-Vitamin - 1x Daily
Fish oil - 2-3g EPA/DHA Daily
Creatine - 5g Daily
COQ10 (400mg) or Curcurmin (500mg) daily
Vitamin D3 - 5000 IU / Daily