Habajaba's journey from geek to giant

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
epithiostanol is the steroid that epistane is.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
LGD is good.
I meant more along the lines that they seem to have mostly the same sides and and such, not that they don't work. So if I am going to do something of that nature, might is well be the real thing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant more along the lines that they seem to have mostly the same sides and and such, not that they don't work. So if I am going to do something of that nature, might is well be the real thing.
IMHO, LGD has its place. It's a non-methyl bulker, nor is it a 19 nor. Awesome choice with some test as a base. The dosage should be 15mg+ /day. I ran it at up to 18mg -but without a base, lethargy killed soon the cycle.

edit: t-bol as kicker comes to mind, as LGD takes time to kick, would be a low toxicity cycle, something to think about

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
epithiostanol is the steroid that epistane is.
Oh ok.
IMHO, LGD has its place. It's a non-methyl bulker, nor is it a 19 nor. Awesome choice with some test as a base. The dosage should be 15mg+ /day. I ran it at up to 18mg -but without a base, lethargy killed soon the cycle.
That's high. I just don't trust them like Ryan said. The side effect vs effectiveness just seems like too much. I'd rather use actual aas or even prohormones.
Exactly

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

edit: t-bol as kicker comes to mind, as LGD takes time to kick, would be a low toxicity cycle, something to think about
Very good points and ideas friend

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's high. I just don't trust them like Ryan said. The side effect vs effectiveness just seems like too much. I'd rather use actual aas or even prohormones.

Exactly
It was discussed at an enhanced athlete video, above 15mg is viable (not that I care too much what they say). BP could go up -and lipids will suffer -but they suffer always.
Besides LGD, of the PH's I value 1-ad as a low toxic oral that could even be mixed with a more toxic one.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It was discussed at an enhanced athlete video, above 15mg is viable (not that I care too much what they say). BP could go up -and lipids will suffer -but they suffer always.
Besides LGD, of the PH's I value 1-ad as a low toxic oral that could even be mixed with a more toxic one.
1-andro is one of my favorites. I'm gonna be ordering some 1-test cyp for my next run.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-andro is one of my favorites. I'm gonna be ordering some 1-test cyp for my next run.
I'm really eager to try slin + HGH (CJC+Dac) + test+Proviron and maybe t-bol. Doing it the right way, it should cause minimal sides. 1-ad could replace t-bol -but honestly, 1-ad is 3 times more expensive (did the math) -and not as strong, IMHO.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
It's clear my body did not respond to both trest and epistane. Very strange as many on here love both. Meanwhile I'm logging a laxo product (BPS Brawn) and seeing results in the first week. I also had great results from Epidrone (epi-andro). One is natty, the other super mild. You'd think the stronger stuff would do MORE than the weaker stuff.

Meanwhile, most guys get gyno from estrogen. I have had zero hint of it, but I do get swollen ankles, fingers, and upper body acne. My doc swears those are testosterone sides, not estrogen. I verified this is estrogen related by taking exemestane during my last flare up and it calmed both by the next day. So my body is puzzling to say the least.

I think I'm going to try tbol the next time I run something. HGP has been singing it's praises.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and Radiate is straight killin it for me so far! I can't give good numbers because I was up 7.6# last week due to the estrogen water retention. But I'm down 10.6# this week. Pretty sure I lost the water and a little fat there. Next week should give more useful numbers now that the water is gone.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's clear my body did not respond to both trest and epistane. Very strange as many on here love both. Meanwhile I'm logging a laxo product (BPS Brawn) and seeing results in the first week. I also had great results from Epidrone (epi-andro). One is natty, the other super mild. You'd think the stronger stuff would do MORE than the weaker stuff.

Meanwhile, most guys get gyno from estrogen. I have had zero hint of it, but I do get swollen ankles, fingers, and upper body acne. My doc swears those are testosterone sides, not estrogen. I verified this is estrogen related by taking exemestane during my last flare up and it calmed both by the next day. So my body is puzzling to say the least.

I think I'm going to try tbol the next time I run something. HGP has been singing it's praises.
I thought so too. Apparently, our bodies have a limit of how much muscles we can put on in a certain time frame -no matter how much gear we take, if a threshold is reached. Less -is more. I felt great on 80mg t-bol with a TRT dose of test. Slow and steady gains, that is what I'm after now. Everything else is purely cosmetic, blows you up with water and glycogen.
T-bol is great, LGD I can see in my future too, Test not above 500mg/w, Anavar will be a choice over 1-ad (price is the same) . I'm in favor of everything considered "mild" to "moderate".
That trest did nothing for you is unbelievable -I guess even unheard of. No more trest for me, I have no desire for boobs -or fiddling with AI's until libido is killed.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Who's been missing me? I've been traveling a lot for work and finally getting back to normal this week. Thank God!

I took 2 weeks off working out. But I've actually been working out again since last Weds. Will update later with more details but I just wanted to check in with you all and let ya know I'm not dead!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who's been missing me? I've been traveling a lot for work and finally getting back to normal this week. Thank God!

I took 2 weeks off working out. But I've actually been working out again since last Weds. Will update later with more details but I just wanted to check in with you all and let ya know I'm not dead!
Nobody. Go away again.

Hehehehe

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haba who?? What was this about?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This guy is still on AM?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Tank. At least someone here isn't an a-hole. :-D

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Tank. At least someone here isn't an a-hole. :-D
What do you expect when you act like you don't even know us? lol like we're that embarrassing, drunk uncle that everyone acknowledges but doesn't want to talk about...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you expect when you act like you don't even know us? lol like we're that embarrassing, drunk uncle that everyone acknowledges but doesn't want to talk about...
Somebody call me??

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
So the big news is I finally had my meeting with the new TRT doc and we're changing the protocol drastically.

I've been on 300mg every 2 weeks along with 0.5mg anastrozole EOD. I'm also on a topical for the acne, which is helping somewhat.

New doc took extensive bloods and walked through it all with me. It seems I have a few issues. #1 is adrenal. So they put me on an adrenal support supp along with pharma grade DHEA. #2 is low SHBG. He said due to low SHBG, I burn off most of my TRT test before it's ever used. Have to switch to .3ml (60mg) 3x/wk injections. #3 bad cholesterol is high, good is low. Recommended reducing animal based proteins. I think TRT or PH have caused this because I've always had high good, low bad until now. Hoping over time this resets. Lastly, they added hcg into the mix, 2x/wk to keep things less than totally shutdown, which is where I'm at right now.

The bad news is that I now have to inject myself. And I have 5 injections a week at that! Should be fun.

But I'm glad to know more about what's going on and how this new regimen should help. Time will tell, but this new doc seems to be a good move so far. I'd encourage anyone who is struggling with an old school TRT regimen to check out your options!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and just so you all know, I've stepped away from repping for MST. Just too busy right now to post as often as they need from a rep. Thanks to everyone who supported MST while I was repping! I'll certainly still be a customer, as the stuff is legit. But you probably won't hear as much from me in the MST threads anymore.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I did promise to give a little workout update the other day. Gotta say... It really sucks bad to take 2 full weeks off. Last Weds was my first day back and it was brutal! I still felt about as strong as always but recovery and endurance was just plain bad. I pushed through but it took me forever... Weds was 1:05, Fri 1:03, Monday 1:02 and today I was down to 1: 01:30. Still WAY off the 50-55 minutes I had become used to. But I'm honestly just glad to be back in a rhythm again. I only gained 4.6# during my 2 weeks off. There were times I watched what I ate, and some days I was even able to get some Radiate in... But there were other days that I'd be horrified to see it in MyFitnessPal! Despite gaining 4.6#, I lost 3.2# of that within the first few days back. I don't anticipate that the trip truly derailed my fat loss journey too much. Gotta keep at it or I'll be as fat as ryane87 and Brandinooooo soon. :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yoooooo!

Sorry bro, I've been really busy plus I dont get updates from the app.

It does suck missing chunks of gym time like that. I hate being out of the gym for any amount of time. But you'll get back into it in no time bro.

Keep up the good work dude.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update for those that are following along. Friday my scripts arrived in the mail. It took me some time to mentally prepare. Heart rate went up as I put the mixing syringe into the hcg vial. I almost couldn't hit the seal my hand was shaking so bad!

Then I said screw it, it's time. Hcg first, with the 31g insulin needle. Figure better test the easier first. Went into the delt. Funny. I actually felt NOTHING! Previous doc must use way bigger needles because this was cake.

On to the big dog. With my small dosage and desire to try sub q, they gave me 25g 5/8" for the test. I started to worry when I watched it draw in so slow. Thinking I do not want to be sitting here holding a needle in my body forever! I man up and stick it in the glute. Aspirate and inject. Again. No pain. Not even a mosquito bite pinch!

Wow. I was way over thinking it!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. Last week was uneventful. I did manage to work out every day despite the holiday and bad food choices. Lifts ran 59:00, 1:00:00 and 1:00:00. Still way off my best pace, but it's working so I'm not going to complain much. I continue to add muscle and lean out each week. Last weigh in was the first in a while where I didn't lose weight. I think I might have actually added a bit more muscle than usual. Maybe the new TRT protocol?

Speaking of... Ugh. Today I was filling my syringes of test and hcg. And I had to go to the bathroom, so I re-capped the tip and came back in a few minutes. When I re-capped the test, I think I nicked the plastic with the tip. Didn't think much of it. But holy hell! I started pushing it into my delt and it burned. Then a bunch of blood came rushing out when I took it out. That area still hurts a bit an hour later. I guess I hit the cap and dulled it out a bit. Never again! I'll be gladly throwing a needle away vs feel this ever again!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I've been so quiet in here. Still super busy and I am trying to keep up with updates to my Slintensity log first.

Speaking of, the stuff is treating me right so far. I highly recommend you guys check it out if you're not in there already!

Now to my progress numbers.

Week of the 10th, I finished lifts in in 54:30, 60:00 and 60:00. Tough week, struggled with motivation. Up 2.8#. Didn't feel or look pudgy so I'm thinking it may be water weight from changing my TRT protocol and/or Slintensity.

This week. 53:15, 53:45, 54:00. Feeling strong and performance is improving. Still struggling with motivation. Dropped 4# this week at 219.8.

I am now within 20# of my ultimate weight goal of 200#. Not even sure that's the goal anymore. It's really now more about a flat stomach and keeping the size I've put on this past year+.

I'm taking next week off so that should help a bit with my motivation. I think I'm just a bit burned out. Especially with such a busy life right now.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Long time no update. Still crazy busy here. But I am posting this to keep myself accountable. At least to those of you that are still following along!

Left town at 219.8. Didn't exercise or watch my diet much at all. I did take radiate once on most days. And I dosed Slintensity when I remembered to bring it with me! Came back 2 weeks later at 221.2. Not horrible. No doubt those 2 supps helped!

First week back, workouts were brutal. Lift days I felt weaker and endurance was non existent. Times that week were 1:02:45, 1:04:45, and 1:03:30. But I dropped 1.8# that week, down to 219.4. Under the weight I left town at, which was a good sign!

Last week improved quite a bit. Getting back into my routine. 56:00, 58:00, and 56:45. Lost another 0.6# at 218.8 for the week!

This week is starting off nicely with a 56:30 today. Feeling the strength returning. Despite the solar eclipse trying to burn out my retinas.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long time no update. Still crazy busy here. But I am posting this to keep myself accountable. At least to those of you that are still following along!

Left town at 219.8. Didn't exercise or watch my diet much at all. I did take radiate once on most days. And I dosed Slintensity when I remembered to bring it with me! Came back 2 weeks later at 221.2. Not horrible. No doubt those 2 supps helped!

First week back, workouts were brutal. Lift days I felt weaker and endurance was non existent. Times that week were 1:02:45, 1:04:45, and 1:03:30. But I dropped 1.8# that week, down to 219.4. Under the weight I left town at, which was a good sign!

Last week improved quite a bit. Getting back into my routine. 56:00, 58:00, and 56:45. Lost another 0.6# at 218.8 for the week!

This week is starting off nicely with a 56:30 today. Feeling the strength returning. Despite the solar eclipse trying to burn out my retinas.
You will be back in full swing in no time! Time off usually helps me greatly.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is still a thing?? Good to see you back at it!