h drol brawn legit and testicle shrinkage

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so guys im on week 2 on my h drol cycle! i think that this sh1t isnt kick in yet but i already feel pumped and aggresive. the good news are that h drol is mild ,no back pumps yet no bp issues.. the bad news are that im on day 12 and i feel that my testicles are smaller .... this situation is a little creepy cause i didnt expecting this from week 2... should i stop the cycle or keep it till the end? for pct i got nolvadex and reduce xt.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
so guys im on week 2 on my h drol cycle! i think that this sh1t isnt kick in yet but i already feel pumped and aggresive. the good news are that h drol is mild ,no back pumps yet no bp issues.. the bad news are that im on day 12 and i feel that my testicles are smaller .... this situation is a little creepy cause i didnt expecting this from week 2... should i stop the cycle or keep it till the end? for pct i got nolvadex and reduce xt.
Glad it appears legit as I just bought some, however am back after an 3 month injury lay off so running a Sarms/Cardarine cycle to help lose some BF first from not being able to do much. As for testicular shrinkage, well M1-T shrunk mine within 24 hrs so 2 weeks down the line might not be a cause to panic. What dosage are you running? Glad you have low to nothing sides as well. I think I'll use my batch for a summer cycle after shedding some lard.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to buy some of their stuff, so according to you and your symptoms, it seem legit, so thanks, lol
Just do you cycle till the end and do a good pct, you'll bounce back in no time

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running it at 75 MG and today I up the dosage to 100 MG.. This is my first real cycle. My previous cycle was Olympus labs h drol and it was bunk.. I know that h drol kicks in at week 2 but already I feel pumped and my recovery is perfect. Actually I haven't got libido loss but I'm a little nervous with the shrinkage cause many guys report the shrinkage at week 4 and near the end of cycle.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to buy some of their stuff, so according to you and your symptoms, it seem legit, so thanks, lol
Just do you cycle till the end and do a good pct, you'll bounce back in no time
Yea I was little nervous with brawn staff from old reviews but their 6 bromo and their h drol seems legit... These are good news cause they got many other old steroids which is difficult to find nowadays.

Last edited:
P

PhoenixGamer

Awards
The moment you ingested the first capsule you already began to suppress your HPTA. Whether your testes shrink or not, it will not tell you the extent of the shutdown. So, let's say you made it to week 4 before any testicle atrophy happens, this doesn't mean you are just now lowering your testosterone level. It already began from day 1.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The moment you ingested the first capsule you already began to suppress your HPTA. Whether your testes shrink or not, it will not tell you the extent of the shutdown. So, let's say you made it to week 4 before any testicle atrophy happens, this doesn't mean you are just now lowering your testosterone level. It already began from day 1.
so i keep the plan and continue the cycle. my pct plan is fine and perfect ,im just afraid if this atrophy will continue after pct

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything I’ve ever bought from brawn has been legit

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything I’ve ever bought from brawn has been legit
the same for me .. only their 11 andro didnt do anything for me ,but i believe that generally 11 andro is a very very mild compound . another question for experienced guys.. when i should expect the biggest gains from h drol? today is the day 12 (chest day), and my chest was ready to explode . veins everywhere .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the same for me .. only their 11 andro didnt do anything for me ,but i believe that generally 11 andro is a very very mild compound . another question for experienced guys.. when i should expect the biggest gains from h drol? today is the day 12 (chest day), and my chest was ready to explode . veins everywhere .
If I remember correctly, it was week 3 (particularly towards the end).
Solid compound.

Remember when you could buy it off the shelf at GNC? LOL

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Be interested to hear how much BF you lose and lean muscle you put on with this run. Glad it's going well.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 4 bottle of ol super11, used one and felt nothing. Still got the other 3 bottles. If you’ve never cycled before maybe you’d feel it but for me it did nothing...

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys so. i stop the cycle after 2 weeks cause depression start hits me.. i got clomid on hand and i started immidiately the next day off the last h drol dosage.. tha bad thing is that clomiphene make me emotional and depressive. what i should do?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok guys so. i stop the cycle after 2 weeks cause depression start hits me.. i got clomid on hand and i started immidiately the next day off the last h drol dosage.. tha bad thing is that clomiphene make me emotional and depressive. what i should do?
Keep taking it. If you have the money, you could buy Nolvadex, and after it arrives stop taking the Clomid, and start the Nolvadex.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep taking it. If you have the money, you could buy Nolvadex, and after it arrives stop taking the Clomid, and start the Nolvadex.
should i do a normal pct ? 4 weeks? im thinking to go 50/50/50/25 for 4 weeks

P

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Clomid is a nasty drug. Most men do not tolerate the side effects. I'd throw it away and get Tamoxifen.
If you must use Clomid, start at 1/4 tab EOD for the first week. It is highly estrogenic and cause gyno, fat gain, water retention, ED, suicidal thoughts, etc. The above poster will probably disagree. You were warned. I did my part, that's all I can do.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid is a nasty drug. Most men do not tolerate the side effects. I'd throw it away and get Tamoxifen.
If you must use Clomid, start at 1/4 tab EOD for the first week. It is highly estrogenic and cause gyno, fat gain, water retention, ED, suicidal thoughts, etc. The above poster will probably disagree. You were warned. I did my part, that's all I can do.
I disagree with this too

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t heard of people having that severe of side effects. Sure, it’s possible, but most don’t get that bad. Yes it is estrogenic, that’s the whole point. It acts as an estrogen, but it’s much weaker than endogenous estrogen. It binds competitively, then causes a net decrease in estrogenic activity.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t heard of people having that severe of side effects. Sure, it’s possible, but most don’t get that bad. Yes it is estrogenic, that’s the whole point. It acts as an estrogen, but it’s much weaker than endogenous estrogen. It binds competitively, then causes a net decrease in estrogenic activity.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stop spreading this propaganda!

I’m on clomid post sarms cycle and doing just fine and dandy...Haven’t lost any size or strength either.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear you’re bailing on this compound...I’d have backed it down to 50mg (it’s your first cycle) and tried to keeep going as you were already 2 weeks in....

Good luck!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shame you stopped. I think you're minds playing tricks tbh. My very first cycle was C.E.L. Hdrol and it worked so well it got me hooked on cycles in general. I did go crazy on cycle support though because I was paranoid that my organs were all gonna explode. I took 4 Hdrol pills per day plus about 30 other pills of multis, fish oil, liver support, kidney support, heart support, collesterol support etc. A heap of taurine, back pumps got crazy. At the end of the day if you dance with a gorilla you don't stop until the gorilla stops. Unless it was proper clinical level depression and you're considering ending your life I would have seen it through to the end of the cycle.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should i do a normal pct ? 4 weeks? im thinking to go 50/50/50/25 for 4 weeks
I recon you would get away with a three week PCT if you were only taking Hdrol for 2 weeks. I would go 50/25/12.5 but it wouldn't hurt to running it longer. If your already depressed clomid may make it worse but personally I have not had any issues with clomid and feel pretty good on it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recon you would get away with a three week PCT if you were only taking Hdrol for 2 weeks. I would go 50/25/12.5 but it wouldn't hurt to running it longer. If your already depressed clomid may make it worse but personally I have not had any issues with clomid and feel pretty good on it.
Nah.
If he believes he's that shut down (which he does. That's why he stopped), he should run a full PCT.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually i didnt notice any libido loss but my testicles became smaller.. this is the thing which scared me.maybe steroids isnt for me . this period is very busy ,with exams work and much stress.. actually i shouldnt start the cycle now ... i cannot find nolvadex ,so i will keep clomid for 4 weeks.. i have a question. clomid can reduce igf 1 like nolvadex or no?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
actually i didnt notice any libido loss but my testicles became smaller.. this is the thing which scared me.maybe steroids isnt for me . this period is very busy ,with exams work and much stress.. actually i shouldnt start the cycle now ... i cannot find nolvadex ,so i will keep clomid for 4 weeks.. i have a question. clomid can reduce igf 1 like nolvadex or no?
If it helps reassure you my nuts shrank to peanuts on M1-T within 24 hrs...I was in Afghan at the time so didnt have access to Clomid/Nolva so had to use....6 OXO (FFS was young and stupid). Anyways within a reasoably short time my nuts returned and I went on and had 3 kids and never had issues getting it up either.
M1-T was some seriously strong stuff.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it helps reassure you my nuts shrank to peanuts on M1-T within 24 hrs...I was in Afghan at the time so didnt have access to Clomid/Nolva so had to use....6 OXO (FFS was young and stupid). Anyways within a reasoably short time my nuts returned and I went on and had 3 kids and never had issues getting it up either.
M1-T was some seriously strong stuff.
thank you bro .this helps me a lot

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everything was in your head most likely. But if you felt this way, steroids are not for you so it was a good move to stop. Do a PCT, call it a day and move on.

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people just are not cut out to run cycles. And I don't mean that as an insult. I shouldn't run cycles because I'm a normal looking slim guy who in clothing you couldn't even tell I lift. I certainly have not reached my natural potential and I'm lucky if I can bench 100kg. I just enjoy seeing the effects they can have on me. They certainly help me get into shape quicker than without. I have little mini projects, one time was to see my six pack when I was in my early forties. Another was to get to 220lbs and keep a relatively slim waist. Weird stuff. Then I stop for months at a time and return to "normal". I like learning how they work and giving others advise.

I remember a guy on here once who started a private chat with me because he had got hold of some epistane and I had used the same brand and mentally he just wasn't cut out (or ready) for it. Within a day he was like "I think I can feel it working", day two he was like "I look bigger already, this is amazing", day three "I haven't got any bigger, I felt a bit tired today, not sure it's working". I'm like "patience is key man, it will take a couple of weeks to kick in. Patience is key". Day four "I think my epi is bunk, I've ordered superdrol because I hear that makes you huge." I'm like "stay with the epistane, give it a few weeks stay the course". Day 7 "superdrol turned up today, took some already, bring on the gains!!" Day 10, "I've been feeling tired today and my pee was a bit dark, I think my kidneys are failing so I've stopped my cycle and started PCT"...

Don't really know where I'm going with this, just filling your thread with my waffling, but if your not mentally prepared as well as physically prepared with proper diet etc. I would save it until you are.

I'm the opposite of you in that if I start feeling lethargic, balls shrink or start getting back pumps I'm like "Yaas, my stuff's legit!!" Lol.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will do this, thanks for your help mate!
Maybe you should look into Osta/Lgd? Am.running Lgd at the moment with Dermacrine and I have to say I quite like the effects thus far. Don't get me wrong it's nothing like some of the PH's I've done but am noticing better recovery, staring to see little subtle changes, moods good and so is libido. Might be more your thing.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people just are not cut out to run cycles. And I don't mean that as an insult. I shouldn't run cycles because I'm a normal looking slim guy who in clothing you couldn't even tell I lift. I certainly have not reached my natural potential and I'm lucky if I can bench 100kg. I just enjoy seeing the effects they can have on me. They certainly help me get into shape quicker than without. I have little mini projects, one time was to see my six pack when I was in my early forties. Another was to get to 220lbs and keep a relatively slim waist. Weird stuff. Then I stop for months at a time and return to "normal". I like learning how they work and giving others advise.

I remember a guy on here once who started a private chat with me because he had got hold of some epistane and I had used the same brand and mentally he just wasn't cut out (or ready) for it. Within a day he was like "I think I can feel it working", day two he was like "I look bigger already, this is amazing", day three "I haven't got any bigger, I felt a bit tired today, not sure it's working". I'm like "patience is key man, it will take a couple of weeks to kick in. Patience is key". Day four "I think my epi is bunk, I've ordered superdrol because I hear that makes you huge." I'm like "stay with the epistane, give it a few weeks stay the course". Day 7 "superdrol turned up today, took some already, bring on the gains!!" Day 10, "I've been feeling tired today and my pee was a bit dark, I think my kidneys are failing so I've stopped my cycle and started PCT"...

Don't really know where I'm going with this, just filling your thread with my waffling, but if your not mentally prepared as well as physically prepared with proper diet etc. I would save it until you are.

I'm the opposite of you in that if I start feeling lethargic, balls shrink or start getting back pumps I'm like "Yaas, my stuff's legit!!" Lol.
You are 100% right. Maybe I will give a shot this summer,I'm on day 5 of pct and my testicles are small.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you should look into Osta/Lgd? Am.running Lgd at the moment with Dermacrine and I have to say I quite like the effects thus far. Don't get me wrong it's nothing like some of the PH's I've done but am noticing better recovery, staring to see little subtle changes, moods good and so is libido. Might be more your thing.
Am afraid that lgd sides are bigger than h drol. But every one is different

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Am afraid that lgd sides are bigger than h drol. But every one is different
Well obviously I cant say as everyone is different but bare in mind it's not 17aa and my nuts havent shrunk, although it is surpressive - to what extent?? But I'm impressed with how mild it is at the moment and the positive mood without headaches lethargy etc. The Dermacrine might be helping in that department all but so far so good. Theres no such thing as a wonder supplement- they all have their pros and cons and you have to decide what you thinks best for you and your health mate. Have a look to see if any of the natty supplements might be of use.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys so my nuts after 5 days of clomid seems back again.. i feel noob cause i stop the cycle for no reason.... thx all of you for your help . im thinking to go for 4 weeks to be sure that im back ,what do you think

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok guys so my nuts after 5 days of clomid seems back again.. i feel noob cause i stop the cycle for no reason.... thx all of you for your help . im thinking to go for 4 weeks to be sure that im back ,what do you think
Yes!
Definitely run 4 weeks.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thx bro ,also if i stop is there any problem about gyno ,cause i read some threads about clomid and gyno
Highly doubt clomid itself would cause you any issues with that. From my experience, and from a little I’ve read, it’s possible to get some “estrogen rebound” afterward. Basically, the clomid would decrease estrogen signaling in your body and increase the body’s output of estrogen, so when you discontinue the clomid and it’s no longer occupying receptors, you could have gyno flare up. Mine seems to get aggravated like two weeks after coming off clomid. So I’ll typically taper down, then add some low dose AI to bring down estrogen while tapering off the clomid. Just don’t overdo it.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highly doubt clomid itself would cause you any issues with that. From my experience, and from a little I’ve read, it’s possible to get some “estrogen rebound” afterward. Basically, the clomid would decrease estrogen signaling in your body and increase the body’s output of estrogen, so when you discontinue the clomid and it’s no longer occupying receptors, you could have gyno flare up. Mine seems to get aggravated like two weeks after coming off clomid. So I’ll typically taper down, then add some low dose AI to bring down estrogen while tapering off the clomid. Just don’t overdo it.
I got the new nolvadren xt which is mild AI to start after clomid. Thx bro for your help