Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Gyno

Wilkd

Active Member
Does this look like gyno? My Tits have been extra sensitive bro hahahaInvalid Link Removed
 
No lumps but some days it's sore as **** when I touch it other daft there's no soreness no tissue build up. Puffy, could be fat?
 
Idk i got my soreness and pain to go away. Just puffy now. Especially when Im hot or its hot outside.

Dont know how to fix it. Hope someone else replys with a remedy
 
Can't tell with that layer of hair lol

You don't feel a lump or disk under the nipple? Just pain?
 
Just run an ai for a few days/weeks. Start low build up and then taper off. You may just have some extra estrogen going on. If there isn't a lump it's not gyno yet. But if you don't lower the estrogen it might work it's way into a problem. When was your last cycle and what was it?
 
I ran epi2a3a 20/30/30/30/40/40 and pct I ran Formabolic And clomid 50/50/25/25

I had some Erase left over so I've been taking that. Should I get some remedex or nolva or somethin? Or should I get a blood test before wastin money?
 
I would just get an ai and use it. Maybe order letro just to have in the future. But if you don't have lumps just hit it with a mild ai for a while. If you have erase do 3 a day for a week or two. Then taper down to 1 a day.
 
Back
Top