Gyno treatment

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody, i plan to do a test cycle in about a week. However i have a small lump under my left nipple. It isnt visible but i can feel it. I was wondering if i should treat it with raloxifene before i start my test cycle, during, or after the test cycle. If i take aromasin during the test cycle i shouldnt worry about it getting worse correct?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's probably best to treat it as soon as you can; how long has it been there? And yea it shouldn't worsen on cycle as long as you're running some exemestane or arimidex

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
It's probably best to treat it as soon as you can; how long has it been there? And yea it shouldn't worsen on cycle as long as you're running some exemestane or arimidex
Ive had it for about 2 weeks now, i was planning on taking some raloxifene before i start my test cycle. Based off what i read it seems like the longer you have that lump the harder it is to make it disappear, thoughts?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
2weeks is fresh man. It means hormones are off. Just kill it before you start an other cycle. You may control estrogen on test cycle, but it may add up a little plus you will leave it there for more time, making it harder to beat afterwards. Even now it will take some time to succeed.

Its all about priorities, can you wait and treat it or are you dead set to cycle now? Also you will probably need exemestane with ralox(hopefully not letro) since its very recent.

Better get bloods before doing anything

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
2weeks is fresh man. It means hormones are off. Just kill it before you start an other cycle. You may control estrogen on test cycle, but it may add up a little plus you will leave it there for more time, making it harder to beat afterwards. Even now it will take some time to succeed.

Its all about priorities, can you wait and treat it or are you dead set to cycle now? Also you will probably need exemestane with ralox(hopefully not letro) since its very recent.

Better get bloods before doing anything
Yes I have aromasin on hand, is bloodwork necessary? Im planning on running ralox at 60mg for a month and aromasin at 12.5 eod.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
That's a fantastic lump of info there. I have friends who won't listen when i Tell them things about pct. I will direct them there from now on.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene, 60 mg per day through entire cycle.